QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Really nice place for help πŸ™πŸ»
Helpful and easy
Fast, easy to apply loads and grate costumer service
Awful customer service ongoing dispute with this company they but in when you are trying to talk, i was on the phone to melanie who moaned she was on the phone for me to long and that she could be helping other customers. Shocking service. The website is also faulty payments failed to go through and they don't take the money when you set up a direct debit blame you for it and charge you a late fee. Disgusted will keep you updated for the outcome. God knows how this company has a 4 star rating please check other review websites as they are more accurate being 1 star company.
You the best company i bean with thank you to help me out πŸ™‚
Very helpful helped me out a lot
I have been using you for many years without any problem
It so sad to hear you are going
v ery helpful saved my day i love quick quid staff very polite thank you for all the help and quickness
Gutted that Quick Quid have gone into administration in the UK. Just last week I accepted an offer of £2200 in compensation which, with the company choosing to go down this route, presumably means I will now get pennies.
Shocking that a company can weasel out of paying what they owe
Waste of time.
They kept ignoring me when i need help the most. They was happy to lend me over and over then just ignore you when they lend too much. now its taken such a long time to get out of all this mess.
I have had 3 pay day loans always payed them back in time one time only as it was a bank holiday it was payed a day later no through any fault by myself but now iv tryed to get another pay day loan and you will not let me have one you keep changing the month that I can have one so it looks as if im going to have to go else where
Helped when needed
Loan repayment taken twice from my bank took 5 days to go back in.. Log in to my account and says I can't have another loan until march 2020 had 3 loans always paid on time and its them that charged me twice... Well up yours quick quid I don't want your loans ever again.. So many better and cheaper lenders I could use.
Quick pay out and easy to use but i think it would b better if they didnt take a huge payment for your last one
I paid back all my loans..last pay was 780paudn.i ask for 600 I give a back 1100 in 3 moins..now then sead no lons antell 2020 April..πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„i call them tiffer legalized...no raccomanded!!!
Still not paid me my refund after settled through the FOS months and months ago. Won’t answer the phone or emails. Joke of a company. Avoid
Irresponsible lending from Quickquid, offer from them settled. Still not paid up. Bunch of cowboys.
I’ve had 2 loans paid on time says I can apply again on the 10-10-2019 n when I went on site n logged it’s said my application as been declined never recommend ever again I even paid my second loan off early
Very poor customer service. They will often tell lies.
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,125 reviews