QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Quick pay out and easy to use but i think it would b better if they didnt take a huge payment for your last one
They have been very helpful only think is they tell you can increase loan but I dont see how u can so that
Quick application process although can take 24 hours to approve if applying on a Sunday. Helpful and I could pay my loan off early
Easy to use and keep upto date
My very first loan from quickquid I had, the money didn't go in straight away. However the problem was sorted, I received the loan payment and all was well. I would happily recommend quickquid for a decent short term loan 🙂
Very fast and efficient
Best that I could find to be accepted with more reasonable rates and having 3 months to pay it back takes a lot of the pressure off
Got cash quickly when needed
Fast and friendly service reasonable rates will recommend to anyone might use again one day x
Wanted to pay it off three days after I took it out but couldn't find a way to do that.
It was quick and easy to apply for a loan without any problems
Quick Quid was quick and easy to use.
i was very happy with quickquid until yesterday the 9/3/19 i went to apply and dont know what i touched and it came back with i cant apply until 22/8/19 thats 6 months away and i really needed the money it really hit me bad as i have nothing now and dont know who else to turn to as i dont have no one who can help me
I have been with QuickQuid from 2016. Excellent customer service. I have had 6 loans with QuickQuid, however I have applied for loans in December, January, February to be told that my loan is declined. I have been a loyal customer what a joke. Won't be using your service again.
Quick services, clear repayment plans, flexible
Quick and easiest.... recommended for sure.thank you
This came in very handy just after Xmas and filled a gap for finance I needed to help me through to my next payday
Quick and easy
Helped me out for a cash boost, funds were available quickly! Good service
Thanks QuickQuid
Great for a small loan if an emergency occurs.
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,126 reviews