QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Helped when needed
Hjhsbbsbsbsbdbs
It's a great company but I think there should be able to top the loan up
I have had three loans with Quick Quid since joining them. Have relayed those loans early, then I apply for a forth loan, with the website telling me that my account has been paused for twenty five days. Not sure why this is?! Maybe being penalised for repaying early, and them not making enough money out of me from interest. Not impressed, and now very tempted to shop elsewhere.
I have been a loyal customer from since 2016.Tried to apply for another loan yesterday, to be told its been Declined again. This has been happening from December 2018, each time I apply its been Declined.
Bombards you with offers when you,ve gone through the process turns you down, get me off mailing list never asked to be on it in first place all I heard is bad practice from this company
Loan itself came through fine, took care of it all online but when calling up to make a payment, member of staff was very blunt and rude, not good
were not as co-operative as lending stream. customer services were very abrupt
any1 knw hw lng it takes fur application 2 b processed can never get a answer frm quickquid
OK Service
I think it's absolutely shocking that you do not take credit card payments.
Not happy having had numerous loans and my limit being cut.
Everything should be visible for customers to see so we don't miss a payment.
Interest rates are insanely high, however your staff are a credit to the company.
Not enough incentive to repay early. Also a very slow and out of date application system which was very confusing to use.
Quick service however a little ambiguous with the responses on the online chat
Being transfered and waiting a long time was only downside to this but other than that was all fine
Confusing but helful if you know the cost structure and your rights
The processing of payments weeks in advance means that it is no longer possible to amend your loan after issue. It used to be much better. I understand that this is related to a change in legislation but the site needs improving.

That said, the online chat support is good.
takes so long for the customer service person to answer each question they ask you. when a couple of mintues if the website was working properly has taken me nearly 20 mins. i think they answering so many people all at one time. bad customer services
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,126 reviews