Rafael Florist Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

Tell us how Rafael Florist made you happy

"The web interface was intuitive and efficient. The email follow-up (1: we got your order; 2: we delivered your order and 3: how was the service) was excellent and alleviated any angst I might otherwise have had transacting over the internet the day before Mothers Day. Finally--the main thing--the flowers themselves were beautiful. I did not see them, but I did hear both from the recipient and others that the flowers were beautiful. I will definitely return for future needs in Marin."
"My mother absolutely loved the flowers."
"Rafael Florist is the best florist in San Rafael. They create beautiful arrangements that never fail to impress. My only criticism is that they much prefer you select an arrangement that they dictate, not one that you would like. In fact, they will not take phone orders for busy holidays, which, to be honest, is understandable. However, if there were a place on their website where you could create your own arrangement and maybe even have a little text, website based, or email com, that would be even better. That all being said, they are worth the price and do very good work."
"Very small bouquet for the money, a day after the arrangement was delivered a couple of the lilies were already wilted. Very disappointing, will be the last time I purchase from Rafael Florist."
"Arrangement looked fantastic"
"Delivery went well and the recipient of the flowers loved the arrangement"
"I wanted to place a peonie order for Mothees Day but I wanted to speak to someone on the colors etc. I called but they don’t have a person answering the phone anymore. I placed the order online. It arrived within the specified time frame without issue. However, the receiver informed me that while the bouquet was lovely, all the peonies were already opened. Peonies open fast and don’t last longer after, so it’s a shame she will only be able to enjoy them for a few days. I would’ve hoped that the majority wouldn’t been closed so a 100 bouquet would last a bit longer. This is the first time I’ve done an online order versus going in person ."
"Beautiful arrangement!"
"The flower arrangement was nice, the quality and price were acceptable. I paid $10 extra for early delivery (before 2:00 pm) The flowers were not delivered until 2:30 pm. The extra fee is not a big deal but next time I need to order flowers I'll go somewhere else. You should deliver what you promise, if not contact the customer."
"Our delivery was 2 hours late and despite calling twice and emailing once for an update, you never contacted me back. Worse, the vase you provide leaked, so the flowers had to be left downstairs so the person who I sent them to couldn't even enjoy them, since she is bedridden upstairs. Very disappointed."
"The flowers and arrangement turned out great!"
"Best Florist ever. Flowers are always fresh and beautifully arranged. My go-to for flowers in Marin for a decade :)"
"Orchid was very nice and delivered promptly."
"always excellent"
"The flowers are beautiful. Unfortunately they were delivered to the wrong address so the delivery was late"
"delivered on time, positive feedback about arrangement"
"The arrangement was absolutely beautiful. I know the recipients favourite colours were given. It was certain that every effort was made to make an arrangement that would delight her. Thank you!!"
"The flowers are always beautiful and arranged stunningly. I have been a receiver or sender since the 80’s."
"My daughter was very happy again with order from you!!!! Send me a picture they are beautiful !!!!"
Rafael Florist is rated 4.76 based on 184 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access