Rafael Florist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

Tell us how Rafael Florist made you happy

"Beautiful true to picture arrangements, and fast same day delivery. Loved them!"
"Fantastic service, called to confirm the right location and specific drop off. Same day driver as order!"
"Beautiful and timely delivery"
"Easy and efficient! Beautiful arrangement."
"Always"
"i could not have been happier with the service I received from Rafael Florist. The arrangement I ordered via their website for my daughter-in-law, was exactly as advertised and arrived in the time frame selected. One can't ask for more than that. I live in Sydney Australia and my son & his family live in Ross, Marin County so to order flowers and get what I ordered was excellent service. Ken Radford."
"Very happy client! The flower arrangement was more beautiful than I imagined. Thank you!!"
"Ordering online was easy. I didn't see the final product so I'm unable to rate its quality. It would be nice to be emailed (or texted) a picture of the arrangement prior to its delivery."
"A truly professional, true and honest service. Arrangement was just as pictured and arrived at the date and time promised. I will definitely be using Rafael Florist again! Thank your for the wonderful service!"
"My friend loved her flowers and they were delivered on time"
"thank you or being a REAL FLORIST !!!!! arrangement was fabulous....janey schaefer"
"Thank you to everyone one at Rafael Florist. My friend loved the flowers and they were way prettier and bigger in person. Thanks again for making her day! Daniel"
"Flowers are absolutely beautiful. Just as pictured!"
"Recipient very satisfied; delivery timely, flowers fresh. Website and service user friendly. Thank you."
"Saw a picture of the flower arrangement you sent I’m 3,000 miles away It looked beautiful & was well received Thank you"
"Bouquet was larger than expected, and delivery was perfectly executed. Will use you again!"
"Best response I have ever gotten from anyone receiving a floral arrangement, so I'll be using the company again. -dg"
"Florist forgot to put who the flowers were from on the card. Flowers were just what were ordered. They are beautiful."
"Beautiful selection of floral arrangements. Delivered magnificent bouquet to a college student 3000 miles away from home. Brought smiles to everyone. AAA+++ Service & Staff"
"Amazing flowers and service ! Now my favorite florist!"
Rafael Florist is rated 4.79 based on 100 reviews