Rafael Florist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

How would you rate Rafael Florist ?

"thank you or being a REAL FLORIST !!!!! arrangement was fabulous....janey schaefer"
"Thank you to everyone one at Rafael Florist. My friend loved the flowers and they were way prettier and bigger in person. Thanks again for making her day! Daniel"
"Flowers are absolutely beautiful. Just as pictured!"
"Recipient very satisfied; delivery timely, flowers fresh. Website and service user friendly. Thank you."
"Saw a picture of the flower arrangement you sent I’m 3,000 miles away It looked beautiful & was well received Thank you"
"Bouquet was larger than expected, and delivery was perfectly executed. Will use you again!"
"Best response I have ever gotten from anyone receiving a floral arrangement, so I'll be using the company again. -dg"
"Florist forgot to put who the flowers were from on the card. Flowers were just what were ordered. They are beautiful."
"Beautiful selection of floral arrangements. Delivered magnificent bouquet to a college student 3000 miles away from home. Brought smiles to everyone. AAA+++ Service & Staff"
"Amazing flowers and service ! Now my favorite florist!"
"Thanks for the beautiful arrangement! delivered the same day to Larkspur. Much appreciated!"
"The flowers are very pretty and delivered as requested."
"Very easy service online"
"We sent flowers for a birthday... they were delivered on time and were just beautiful The birthday girl just loved them... Thank you"
"Great service. I am so happy that they could help me on short notice."
"I was placing a flower delivery for my CFO whose father passed away. He was traveling and wasn't home in time for the delivery. The driver called to say she attempted to deliver and didn't want to leave the flowers at the door because it was too hot out. I reached out to her and the store manager to request that they deliver the flowers after 5:30 pm. They were happy to redeliver."
"superb service. Found an address for me that I had submitted wrongly. thanks, folks."
"Flowers arrived on time and better than what they looked like in pictures"
"We ordered a flower arrangement for a friend. Our friend called to tell us that the arrangement was beautiful and they were very pleased with them. Spoke with her five days later and she is still raving about them. Thanks"
"Thank"