Rafael Florist Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

How would you rate Rafael Florist ?

Maria Delucchi
"Thank"
Bradley Carr
Verified Buyer
"Always great and fast service and beautiful long lasting flowers!!"
Elizabeth Angeloni
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely phenomenal service and gorgeous flowers. We couldn’t have been more pleased with how beautiful they turned out! Thank you!!!"
Jeanne Cohen
Verified Buyer
"The arrangement was beautiful and was delivered early. Will definitely order from Rafael Florist again."
Ryan Begley
Verified Buyer
"The first time I've used them and I recommend highly. I called from Santa Monica to help me impress corporate clients having a meeting in San Rafael the next day. Created and delivered with full expectations. Thanks Rafael Florist"
Meghan McDonagh
Verified Buyer
"I was told the flowers I chose looked like her wedding bouquet 💐 thanks so much!"
Manuel Jimenez
Verified Buyer
"The service was great and the flowers were beautifully done"
Michael Van Metre
Verified Buyer
"Great reminder for my anniversary, and a wonderful arrangement delivered!"
Gary Powell
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were a hit. Fragrant and beautiful."
Mark Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"My mother is happy Thank God"
Phyllis Bassett
Verified Buyer
"My friend absolutely loved the orchid you delivered to her. She told me it was beautiful and very healthy. The pot was good quality and the orchid was exactly as described on your website. I am very pleased with both the quality and service I received from you. Thank you Lisa"
Robin Meader
Verified Buyer
"The recipient was delighted with your flowers. Ordering online was easy."
Stephen Slingsby
Verified Buyer
"Rafael florist always sends beautiful and fresh arrangements when I order from them. Very pleased with them for years."
Scott Klein
Verified Buyer
"Another overall good experience. If possible, in the future, please provide customers with a direct tracking number so we can self-service and follow delivery status ourselves. Thanks."
"Very professional, gorgeous flowers."
Isabella Finneman
Verified Buyer
"The white orchid lei headband was perfect ! My daughter wore it around the bun in her hair for her First Communion and she looked so beautiful. Thanks for helping us to make her special day even more special."
Tina Azmoudeh
Verified Buyer
"Mom received bouquet for Mother’s Day and looked beautiful from picture she sent me. She also loved the fragrance and said it filled the house."
Katherine Murray
Verified Buyer
"I appreciate your floral talents when sending flowers to my mother in law... thank you! I used the online function as Mother's Day was nearing and Rafael Florist was not taking any more phone orders. I noted in the "notes" section, which was really only notes for delivery, I suppose, that the arrangement should be in all white flowers, if possible. When my MIL sent me a picture of her bouquet, although very lovely, it was really colorful. I understand completely that Mom's Day is the Superbowl for florists, but I think your online portal could have a section for notes that are directed to the floral designer, not just delivery. Just a thought... thanks for always being so awesome!"
Elisabeth Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were beautiful but I’m not sure, from the picture on the web what additional value we got from increasing to the larger size. Also, I was disappointed because I specifically picked that arrangement because of the pink smiley face container. The smiley face pot made the flower arrangement look like a wild Afro hair do. However it was shipped in just a normal baby themed container."
Frank Jonelis
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on time. Thanks."
Rafael Florist is rated 4.75 based on 71 reviews