Rafael Florist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

Tell us how Rafael Florist made you happy

"Rafael Florist always makes beautiful floral arrangements. They are my florist of choice when I order flowers in Marin County."
"I haven't seen the arrangement but I was told by the recipients that it was left on the front porch as there was no one home. The receipt you sent me stated that someone named Tanabe signed for it. Is this normal or was it an exception because it was New Year's Eve? The arrangement stayed out all night in the Frost. I hope it wasn't affected by it."
"She loved the orchid. Thank you."
"Hi, I’m from Denmark. I have ordered a buquet. I’m VERY satisfied. All was perfect."
"We purchased snowflake deluxe B312 as a Christmas gift for a relative because we had been the recipient of a birthday arrangement earlier in the year.. All were delighted and would definitely purchase again!!"
"The Christmas arrangement from Rafael Florist was glorious, white roses and lilies."
"OMG. Rafael Florists's designs are magnificent! I can always count on their expert floral designers to give me an over-the-top arrangement. I ordered two this past week, and they were so beautiful. The recipients were more than delighted! They commented that their favorite go-to florist is now Rafael Florist! Thank you!!"
"The recipient said that the arrangement was one of the best they'd received (flowers for 88 yr old father's bday) Vibrant colors, cute rustic box and the flowers lasted well over a week. I order from out of state and directly from the store, so I give them an item from the website, my budget and roughly what I'd like done and they do their magic. I'm a repeat customer and will remain so as long as I have a need in Marin County. Thanks Rafael Florist!"
"I booked flowers to be delivered to a business on line. Very easy. However, the business would not be open until 2pm. I called Rafael Florist and change in delivery time was not a problem."
"We purchased a vase of flowers for family living in San Rafael. The ordering process was simple and the flowers were delivered as requested. We received photos of the spectacular bouquet and nice compliments. We will use Rafael Florist again in the future."
"You guy's are Awesome. You delivered the flowers a day early at no extra cost and my client was very happy with the beautiful arrangement. Your service is not good it's excellent. I can't thank you enough. Happy Holidays Joseph S."
"Website easy to navigate; orchid that my son and his wife received was beautiful, lots of buds."
"Amazing thanksgiving floral arrangement! It was a hit as a centerpiece!"
"Hello! The recipients of your beautiful arrangement ( WELCOME TO PARADISE) were delighted with it all. Thank you so much for your prompt service during this busy holiday time. I appreciate your on-time delivery and......may I call again? Thank you! Fondly, Judith Meagher, Olympia, Wa."
"Last minute Thanksgiving order. Yikes! Beautiful flowers for the hostess, with a few balloons for the kids at the table. Perfect! Thank you for making it easy to bring smiles."
"Flowers were amazing and delivery on time. Great experience overall!"
"Hell of a lot better than going through FTD!! Beautiful arrangement! However, please do not use my name or contact information on any social media initiative. Will continue to use Rafael Florists exclusively for local arrangements and deliveries."
"Beautiful true to picture arrangements, and fast same day delivery. Loved them!"
"Fantastic service, called to confirm the right location and specific drop off. Same day driver as order!"
"Beautiful and timely delivery"
Rafael Florist is rated 4.80 based on 117 reviews