Rafael Florist Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rafael Florist

About Rafael Florist: Rafael Florist serving Marin county since 1975. We deliver beautifully designed Floral pieces in Marin county for all your special events . We carry large selection of fresh cut flowers, Tropical flowers, Plants and Orchids in Marin county. Same day deliveries are welcome.

info@rafaelflorist.com

891 4th St

How would you rate Rafael Florist ?

(optional)

Robin Meader
Verified Buyer
"The recipient was delighted with your flowers. Ordering online was easy."
Stephen Slingsby
Verified Buyer
"Rafael florist always sends beautiful and fresh arrangements when I order from them. Very pleased with them for years."
Scott Klein
Verified Buyer
"Another overall good experience. If possible, in the future, please provide customers with a direct tracking number so we can self-service and follow delivery status ourselves. Thanks."
"Very professional, gorgeous flowers."
Isabella Finneman
Verified Buyer
"The white orchid lei headband was perfect ! My daughter wore it around the bun in her hair for her First Communion and she looked so beautiful. Thanks for helping us to make her special day even more special."
Tina Azmoudeh
Verified Buyer
"Mom received bouquet for Mother’s Day and looked beautiful from picture she sent me. She also loved the fragrance and said it filled the house."
Katherine Murray
Verified Buyer
"I appreciate your floral talents when sending flowers to my mother in law... thank you! I used the online function as Mother's Day was nearing and Rafael Florist was not taking any more phone orders. I noted in the "notes" section, which was really only notes for delivery, I suppose, that the arrangement should be in all white flowers, if possible. When my MIL sent me a picture of her bouquet, although very lovely, it was really colorful. I understand completely that Mom's Day is the Superbowl for florists, but I think your online portal could have a section for notes that are directed to the floral designer, not just delivery. Just a thought... thanks for always being so awesome!"
Elisabeth Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were beautiful but I’m not sure, from the picture on the web what additional value we got from increasing to the larger size. Also, I was disappointed because I specifically picked that arrangement because of the pink smiley face container. The smiley face pot made the flower arrangement look like a wild Afro hair do. However it was shipped in just a normal baby themed container."
Frank Jonelis
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on time. Thanks."
Melinda Goodall
"Gorgeous!"
Eileen Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"My daughter, Shannon, LOVED the arrangement. It was delivered on time and is beautiful. Thanks. I'll continue to use Rafael Florist in the future."
Kathy Shier
Verified Buyer
"The arrangement was beautiful!"
Mary Philpot
Verified Buyer
"The arrangement was exactly like the beautiful description and photo on the website! Flowers were so fresh and vibrant. I order flowers for my mother here every Mother’s Day and she gets so excited, she takes a photo of the flowers and texts it to me!"
"The arrangements we send to my husband's Mom each year for Mother's Day are fresh and lovely. She really enjoys them!"
Jamie Carey
Verified Buyer
"The bouquet was so pretty, and exactly as pictured on the website. Delivery was on time. The bouquet was a little pricey, but it was worth it to deal w. a local florist. I didn't want me bereaved friend to get a box and have to put the bouquet together, herself."
Kim McCafferty
Verified Buyer
"My daughter absolutely loved the garden arrangements thank you"
Robert Gee
Verified Buyer
"Rafael Florist did a beautiful job on my Mothers retirement bouquet, on very short notice! The flowers were f4esh and thoughtfully arranged. Delivery was right on time. Thank you!"
Jose Torres
"Great service"
"Quality flowers and professional customer service"
Mary Garvey