Raw Generation Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Raw Generation

How would you rate Raw Generation ?

Mychael D
"Delicious juices. So much easier than I ever expected. I am proud of myself for being so successful."
Margaret A
"I was contacted by Amanda and received awesome customer service! I’m currently on the skinny juice cleanse and I love it !"
"Getting ready for a veterans calendar for charity, I needed to shed a few pounds and tighten up. This did it. I lost 10lbs in a week's time. however, I did put protein powder in several of my juices daily because I was still working out. My energy didn't really dip and was able to work, attend school and play sports."
What product did you purchase? 80/20 Cleanse
"I received my juice quick! I had one bottle that was half full, it seemed to have leaked. The rest was sent and was about half frozen when I opened it,a few were completely thawed but still cold. I sent them a text message and they send me a 6 pack free of charge, to make up for the one juice that has broken! It was the best service I have had! I am doing the 80/20 cleanse next week, I will leave a review on the cleanse after I do it."
What product did you purchase? 7 day skinny drinks
"RAW GENERATION has been award winning in their customer service from the day 1st day I started using RAW DRINKS (6 months). Did i mention how awesome their drinks are. Lol. I now have so much more time available because I'm not standing at the kitchen sink, doing the whole juicing routine."
What product did you purchase? 3 day juice package 18 bottles for myself and 42 bottle package for my daughter -- I like the fact there is flexible delivery allowed under one account.
"Raw Generation has a great product at a good price, given you get a subscription. the management of the subscription account could be more flexible, it seems that if you unskip one week -- all the subsequent weeks get "unskipped" as well. You are either "on" or "off" Blue Apron allows a week by week (or whatever the time period) skipping or unskipping. No big deal at all."
What product did you purchase? Skinny Juice Cleanse
"The juices were delicious and satisfying. I was worried that I'd be starving and struggling but I found myself feeling satisfied - even on the first day."
What product did you purchase? Protein Juice Cleanse 7 day
"I did the 7 day protein cleanse. All items shipped great. I was a little worried after reading previous reviews. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of all the juices, not one tasted bad. I could easily drink each one. They kept me full and I even had 4 left over to keep after the cleanse. What I thought could have been more helpful is the information on given-email, online, FAQ & the blog. I sifted through it all to see what to do before, during and after. A lot of links were no longer good. Having dependable info on how to best take care of yourself after would be helpful. I think having more information on this, especially more current (no recent posts) would be nice. Even a blog series following a juice cleanse user along their cleanse. I would have loved to read that I am sure many would be willing to contribute. I know I would."
What product did you purchase? Juices
"Great product"
What product did you purchase? 7 day cleanse
"Juice taste great, I feel good on them and I’ve lost 8lbs. Most importantly I feel healthy now that I’m done and plan on doing it again."
What product did you purchase? Skinny juice cleanse
"Great customer service and support!"
What product did you purchase? Skinny 7 day cleanse
"On currently on day 5 of the 7 day cleanse and I feel amazing. Alternating a bottle of juice with water for the day and still being able to drink my black coffee in the morning has made this a breeze. This is my 3rd time using Raw Generation for my cleanse and I won’t switch to another company. First brand I have used that makes me feel good, I haven’t gotten a headache and the juices actually taste good."
"Great juices and great customer services"
What product did you purchase? Keto coffee, Skinny Elixer, Skinny Cleanse
"I have had both subscriptions and ordered from Raw Generation of Amazon. The juices are always delivered frozen solid, they taste like I made them myself and the convenience cannot be beat. Using the subscription service is cheaper than making organic juices at home as the $3.88 per bottle can't be beat."
"Customer service is amazing. There was a weather delay that unfortunately made my order hot, so I didn’t get to do the cleanse. I would give the customer service a 5 star!"
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse, Protein Cleanse
"Raw Generation has been instrumental in getting me back to my fitness goals. Not only did it give me the jump start I needed, but the juices are delicious! I've done both the Protein Cleanse and the Skinny Cleanse. My fiance and Father-in-law have also tried the cleanses and really liked how they felt after. I have been, and will continue to incorporate Raw Generation into my diet!"
"I have tried many different green juices over the years and this one is my favorite. I also love the convenience of having them ready in the freezer. I recommend them highly!"
"Just started getting into juicing, so this was my first 3 day juice cleanse. Wasn't in it to lose weight necessarily (started the cleanse at 110lbs/5'0''), just wanted to reboot, re-energize and get over this sluggish feeling I've had after eating so poorly and not working out over the past few months. Had about 3-4 of these a day, sometimes 5. I was working out (30 min a day) so I also did 1 cup of a smoothie after my workout with protein powder just to make sure i didn't get soar. Loved most of the flavors (as much as any could love juicing) however the Refresh & Revitalize Raw Juice (green apple juice, cucumber juice, celery juice, spinach juice, lemon juice, and filtered water) was a little rough for me mostly because I'm not a huge fan of celery and thats all I could taste. The only time I felt hungry was a night, so perhaps a juice with a little bit of nut milk would have helped? Overall i would DEFINITELY do this cleanse again. Very happy with the product and the results (ended at 106lbs) and generally just feel better, more energized and more motivated to continue my workout routine."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"Obsessed with these juices! So perfectly made! My body responds well to them! What is the most effective:affordable way to order a monthly shipment?! More Aloe Vera please!"
Hi there, the best way to get a monthly order is to start a subscription! Subscriptions are discounted at 75% off!
What product did you purchase? green juice 18 pc
"Just received my third shipment from them and i love it just as much as the first time. Looking forward to my future orders."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"Juice was fully separated by the time I had received them. They still tasted decent but I feel like they had gone bad from being left at my front door with no warning. Edit: they reached out and corrected the manner in a way that would work for me. This company truly is trying to help its customers."
Hi there, there is an insert in the box to let you know to contact us if there is anything wrong with the order. Please contact me directly at Amanda@RawGeneration.com so I can discuss your order with you and do what I can to make your experience a better one.
"Yummy, it really makes a difference to your eating life"
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse - 3-day juice pack
"I received the juices in just a few days after ordering them. While they are healthy, I had difficulty drinking them for three days. I did, however, lose 5 lbs. and did feel so much better and less bloated. It was a good procedure to do to get cleansed -- something I needed to do."
Raw Generation is rated 4.44 based on 2,820 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!