Raw Generation Reviews

8AM

7323208134

Tell us how Raw Generation made you happy

Jennifer Weiss
"Ive been ordering from Raw Generation for years now, and am still a fan. Ive bought other juices on the go, but nothing compares to the quality and taste RG juices have. I notice a significant improvement in my skin, sleep, eyes, and even gums when I do my cleanses. Ive had to change delivery times, or speak with customer service on a couple occasions and everyone Ive spoken with has answered promptly, and solved any issue quickly and with warmth. They are the best, and ill be a loyal customer as long as they are in business!"
Nefty Cruz
"Got 4 bottles on my desk right now. Waiting for them to defrost. Juices are awesome!!!"
"I ordered my product on a Friday and had it earlier than expected the following Wednesday. I didn't change my diet much, I'm eating Fast food as I'm writing this lol, and I still felt the results. I feel more alert, focused and by day 4 I haven't needed my usual all day IV of coffee. Within a week I have even been able to cut down on the amount of cigarettes I've been smoking. So thankful for this product and the deal I found on GroupMe ;-). Excited for my next shipment and I am seriously considering going from bi weekly shipements to weekly ones!"
What product did you purchase? I prefer the green juices
"Love this product- highly recommend trying it!"
Are you Raw Generation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
What product did you purchase? 5 day cleanse
"Great Juices! I wish you all had a Juice available just like Joe Cross's mean green. Fast delivery, great juices! Taste delicious!!!!"
What product did you purchase? 5 day Skinny Cleanse
"Raw Generation shipped my order very quickly and it arrived within just a few days. The packaging was very thorough and the juices were all still frozen solid when they arrived. My only suggestion would be that, prior to the customers finalizing their order, it would be nice to see an estimated shipping/arrival date. When I placed the order, I didn't know what sort of turn around time to expect regarding when it would ship or be delivered. I ordered on a Friday evening. I believe the juices actually arrived on the following Wednesday. Great customer service! And great email communication after I placed my order."
What product did you purchase? 7 day protein cleanse
"My experience has always been wonderful! Love raw generation. I wish shipping could be slightly less but overall GREAT product! Juices taste amazing. Customer Service is fantastic."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"I loved it! I hate collard greens and was worries about that juice, but couldn't even taste them. Delivery was quick and juices were pretty funny. My only wish is that I could pick up the juices since I'm local and shipping was about $40.."
What product did you purchase? SKINNY CLEANSE
"Excellent Juices. Love the flavors of the daily cleanse. Thankfully none include coconut water...those are gross. :)"
What product did you purchase? 3 day juice cleanse
"All the juices had just enough sweetness and tasted amazing. I honestly miss not having that orange drink during the day as it was by far the best tasting juice out of any of them. package arrived on time and in perfect condition with all the juices frozen and ready to be thawed. started the very next day and for the most part didn't feel hungry but did decide to eat random bites of protein throughout the day to make sure I didn't feel like I was dying from starvation. would definitely recommend this juice cleanse to anyone as long as they can get it on discount and will most definitely try it again in the future as long as it is on discount. would love to see raw generation juices in store for regular/daily consumption. Great job Raw!"
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse
"My family loves these, there handy when your pintched for time. Delicious ❤️"
What product did you purchase? Protein Cleanse (3 day)
"Customer support was responsive and helpful!"
What product did you purchase? 3 Day Protien Cleanse
"My first Raw Generation Cleanse was a great great experience. From the customer service to the quality of the product/juice; everything was top notch."
What product did you purchase? skinny cleanse and brilliant and Beautiful
"the juices are great customer service is great I wish we could customize the orders a bit more."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"These are the best tasting juices you will find at this calorie level. Felt great after my 3 day cleanse will do it again soon."
What product did you purchase? 7 day skinny cleanse
"I feel like a champ! I am a type one diabetic (40 years) with an insulin pump and my sugars have been amazing. I even had to drop my carb/insulin ratio. My family will continue to order."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse.
"Awesome juice!"
What product did you purchase? 7 day Skinny Cleanse
"I've never done a juice cleanse. I choose a 7 day because I'd had surgery and wouldn't be able to move around a lot. It was easy to do, tasty and I lost 9lbs."
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse and Green Juice pack
What product did you purchase? 3 days protein detox & 5 days skinny juice
"I love the 2 Raw Generation products: The protein detox and skinny juice system, I enjoy the variety and all taste great! I do these two systems the beginning of every year after the holidays and sometimes before summer to rejuvenate my system and keep on track with maintaining a healthier lifestyle."
What product did you purchase? Three Day Cleanse
"I'm on day three of the three day cleanse and I have to say that the only thing I experienced from this cleanse was constipation and extreme hunger. Even though I ate raw veggies, fruits and nuts in moderation, I was still hungry."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse (3 times apparently)
"No one has answered my voicemail regarding multiple packages being shipped after i canceled the orders. I was charged and didn’t need the juices, as I just completed the cleanse weeks ago. Please ensure no other orders are sent/charged."
Good morning Zoe, I do not have any records of you trying to call or email I do apologize. Please contact me directly at Amanda@rawgeneration.com so we can discuss your account and I can see if there is anything I can do to make your experience a better one.
What product did you purchase? 5 day Skinny Cleanse
"These juices are great and taste so fresh and delicious. This was my first juicing experience and it went really well. My first two days I was pretty slow with a slight headache, but day three felt back to normal! The only juice I had a hard time with was the beet/apple one! Next time around I may try the protein, as I tend to work out a lot, however by day three I was working out again :) Would definitely recommend!"
Raw Generation is rated 4.45 based on 3,041 reviews