Raw Generation Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Raw Generation

How would you rate Raw Generation ?

(optional)

Leland W
"The juices are yummy. My three year old granddaughter loves them as well. They arrive well packed and mainly completely frozen, easy to pop in a freezer and bring out when you start the cleanse. I had no problem drinking only the juices, water, and herb tea without feeling hungry or deprived. In fact, I continued my cleanse for four days."
Sandi S
"Shipped fast, everything came exactly how I expected. Very fresh"
"The flavors were great. I enjoyed each and everyone of the juices."
What product did you purchase? Keto Cleanse 7 day
"I had to give this review 3 stars. I’ve ordered the skinny cleanse for 7 days and it was amazing. However, I am so disappointed in the Keto cleanse. I spoke so highly of the Skinny cleanse line and recommended it to a few friends but this I cannot. Not unless you’re okay w drinking something that doesn’t taste great. I just purchased the 7 day Keto cleanse and I’m so reltuctant to have to finish the rest. Try anything else but the Keto. Never again."
Posted 1 hour ago
What product did you purchase? 7 day skinny
"I lost a pound a day, not bad yes I wanted more but I work 12 hour shifts at work and felt hung over on the 3rd day and I started too get head aches! I started eating fruit and salad!! But stuck with it!! I Feel like a whole different person honestly! I feel lighter and I’m starting too see results!! I will be purchasing my 2nd shipment at end of the month !! Thank you !"
Posted 1 hour ago
What product did you purchase? 18 bottles of juice
"The juice came in still frozen and they taste great. Shipping was a little high."
What product did you purchase? Keto Clense
"The first time I did Raw Generation it was great. This time, with the keto, it has been gross. The textures of some of the drinks and soups are very unappetizing."
What product did you purchase? Keto cleanse
"I tried your skinny cleanse first and LOVED it!! Then I tried the keto cleanse and it was HORRIBLE. I couldn’t drink them. :("
What product did you purchase? Keto cleanse
"The products were well packaged and arrived on time. The juices themselves were not super tasty but I could get them down except for the Raw Cacao. That was absolutely untenable and I took it completely out of rotation. It was lump and chunky no matter what I did to it. If I could remove that item J would have provided a higher rating. I will probably do another cleanses, I felt good about doing it. The keto cleanse market is sorely lacking and I hope their will be additional flavor profile offerings moving forward."
What product did you purchase? 7 day juice cleanse
"Great product. Nice variety and great customer service support. Products taste great. I only wish I could customize the juices I was getting to only receive therr lower sugar ones."
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse
"The juices tasted good. I did enjoy that it didn't matter what order I drank them in or if I didn't need all 6, I didn't have to have them all. I personally didn't feel it cleaned my body out. I just felt it made me more hangry than anything. I did use some left over juices as a snack or for breakfast but otherwise, I wouldn't do this cleanse again. It may of not of worked right for me. But, it may work well for someone else. The product tasted good and stayed fresh in my freezer till ready to use, just wasn't what I expected. I was hoping to get rid of my bloating and it didn't do that. I have major stomach issues and bloating and distention are two of them. As I stated, juices tasted good and I'd get them for a quick snack or even breakfast or a lunch on the go."
"The juices taste good however the sugar content is high. Part of my order was missing and the mistake was rectified super fast! Packaging used for shipping is excellent."
What product did you purchase? The Keto juices..
"From the order to delivery and the juices everything is being awesome. Great prices, service and taste. Ready to other the new flavors!!"
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? I just came back from vacation (where I overindulged) and wanted to get my diet back on track.
What was your experience like? Very positive.
"Overall it was a great experience. All the juices and soups tasted wonderful and I never felt hungry. I also liked the fact that I could choose when to have my juices and soups and not that I was on a strict schedule (like I've seen with similar cleanses)."
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? Just wanted an all natural break-in my diet.
What was your experience like? Keto-bad
"I usually do the Skinny 3 day cleanse but tried the Keto on a whim. OMG never again. Obviously I have a low fat diet and i was violently sick after the first day! Had to throw away 12 bottles. I will stick with the Skinny Cleanse. It is amazing!!!"
Hi there, please email me directly at amanda@rawgeneration.com. I would love to chat and see how I can make your experience a better one :)
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? wanted to lose and a few pounds for the Summer and reboot my system to eat healthier
What was your experience like? It was good, little disappointed with some of the protein smoothies
"some of the protein drinks had coconut crème, which was a little overbearing. The cashew, cinnamon flavor was the best and only one I could drink. I was happy with all the juice ones that come in the protein pack."
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? Looking to nutritionally lose weight
What was your experience like? Did not enjoy the Keto product
"UPDATE: I AM PLEASED TO LEARN RAW GENERATION PLANS TO SEND A COMPLEMENTARY ORDER OF THE 3 DAY SKINNY JUICES TO ME since I was not pleased with the taste of the Keto product! I really enjoyed and give the Skinny Juices high marks. They controlled my appetite and I felt fully energized after the three days. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I was very disappointed in the Keto drinks, and some of them were considered "soup". I had purchased the 3 day skinny juices in the past and was very pleased. The Keto drinks however, were very hard to consume since not appealing to taste. Also, I was afraid to heat the ones labeled "soup" since to me that would take away the benefits of consuming "raw". I regret this purchase."
Hi there, please email me directly at amanda@rawgeneration.com. I would love to discuss with you how we can make your experience a better one!
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? I have been eating poorly for well over a year. I needed a jump start back into healthy eating and weight loss.
What was your experience like? Fantastic! I never really felt hungry when I drank the juices. If I did, I would eat a few pieces of fruits or veggies.
"This was my first experience with juicing. I was a little apprehensive. What if I didn't like the juices? It could be an expensive mistake. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I loved each and every flavor in the Skinny Cleanse group! I ended up juicing for just 5 days but will continue to use the rest of the juice as dinner replacements for awhile. Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend Raw Generation to those interested in juicing."
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? I was fat
"Most of my juices contained at least 35 grams of sugar. This is not healthy to do a cleanse using only these juices. My reccomendation for anyone who wants to drink juice is to buy your own juicer, instead of paying 120 for these..."
Hi there, With all the concerns around SUGAR in our diets being brought to light, this is a valid concern amongst juicers. This is because juice, when found in the grocery store, i.e. your standard pasteurized apple, cranberry, orange juices, IS straight-up sugar water. It has been processed in order to keep it from spoiling, but in the process, loses all of its nutritional content.

It's a common misunderstanding that because added sugars are bad, the same must apply to fruits, which also contain fructose. However... this is completely wrong. Fructose is only harmful in large amounts and it is almost impossible to overeat fructose by eating fruit. NOTHING is EVER added to our juices. It is fruit and veggies and nothing else. When focusing on the idea of taking in more carbohydrates (even natural ones found in the fruits that are juiced) is, it’s a matter of balancing your macronutrients. For instance, since you won’t be taking in the regular amount of fats and protein you would while not on a cleanse, it allows your body to process more carbs— especially without the fiber. If you are still concerned with balancing your blood sugar levels, consider drinking our juice as a supplement to your diet full of vegetables, healthy fats, and protein.
What was your experience like? Nothing negative to say, everything was great
"Great customer service and juices. If I do the juice cleanse again I'm sure to order from Raw Generation. Did not feel hungry and loved all products."
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? I work night shift, so eating is often sporadic and difficult to plan. I end up feeling bloated and run down.
"Loved how the juices arrived frozen and could be used at my own convenience. I wish the juices had less sugar and were more vegetable based. I was disappointed with the fact that the juices genuinely didn't need all that fruit juice in order to taste good."
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? Doing a juice cleanse or a fast is a good thing to do annually or even twice, three times a year. In fact, doing a fast once a week is an activity many people opt for. Finding out about Raw Generation and the ease of shipping inspired me to tune in to this method of reset. As an older woman, I am finding it difficult to manage weight and doing the cleanse allows me to pull back from consumption!! I am hoping to incorporate the discipline a cleanse gives me on an ongoing basis :):)
What was your experience like? Excellent! Easy! Kept doing yoga and taking care of my granddaughter...no problems. IN fact, I felt much more energetic and my muscles recovered more quickly from exertion.
What was going on in your life that made you want to juice or juice cleanse? I’m just busy. I wanted my kids to eat more greens too, so I decided we’d drink them.
What was your experience like? Good overall.
"I love how adding Raw Generation juices to my diet have given me so much energy, flexibility and healthy benefits all around. I feel great!"
Raw Generation is rated 4.44 based on 2,599 reviews