Raw Generation Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Raw Generation

How would you rate Raw Generation ?

Michelle A
Michelle A
Verified Buyer
"All of the juices were so much better tasting than I anticipated. I did a 5 day juice only fast and by day 3 felt so full of consistent, positive energy. It was a great reset. I highly recommend."
Leland W
"The juices are yummy. My three year old granddaughter loves them as well. They arrive well packed and mainly completely frozen, easy to pop in a freezer and bring out when you start the cleanse. I had no problem drinking only the juices, water, and herb tea without feeling hungry or deprived. In fact, I continued my cleanse for four days."
"Shipped fast, everything came exactly how I expected. Very fresh"
What product did you purchase? All
"I've been very impressed so far with the taste and service. I initially ordered the skinny cleanse and before it was finished I ordered the keto, fat burner, and coffee! The first couple of days I felt a little sick but I've done other juice cleanses and that is normal for me. I haven't had a day where I've had all 6 bottles though as I didn't feel I needed it. So far in 6 days I've lost 7 lbs. I'm planning on purchasing again on a regular basis. I have a hard time preparing meals for myself because of an extremely busy work schedule and consequently don't usually eat throughout the day and when I finally eat its very late at night. Because of that weight loss is very difficult. These juices are helping me reset my body, get in the habit of fueling myself properly, and helping me start on a weight loss journey. The flavors are really great. My only complaint is the potent lemon flavor in some of the skinny cleanse juices but I don't usually like lemon flavor anyway. I haven't tasted the coffees yet or some of the soups but if the other flavors are any indication, I'm sure they'll be just as delicious! Delivery and customer service were fast and pleasant. I emailed questions and got a response so fast which made me feel confident that this is a good company. Thank you!"
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse
"Its a good company. They keep you informed. I even liked the e-recipe book i got i made a few so far. Thanks"
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"I feel great! Yummy juices and I didn’t need all bottles each day."
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse, fat burners and smoothies
"Good response time. Love being able to text questions."
What product did you purchase? 5-day Skinny-Cleanse plan? Why no drop-down?
"I purchased a cleanse for my work colleague and I, and somehow the ship-to address was sent to the wrong address and it was sent to my home. The juices arrived frozen, and I didn't have anywhere to store them (that's why I wanted them send to work), and so I risked them melting before I got them to my job where we have walk-in freezers. The juices themselves were very good/delicious (compared to others I've tasted), and although frozen, I doubted their freshness/bio-availability. I acclimated to the program well and felt really good. Will have to have another go at it."
What product did you purchase? 3 day skinny cleanse
"I was so excited/a little anxious to try my first juice cleanse. (I did the 3 day). It actually arrived the night before one of my busiest days and I decided to go for it. It was so awesome because I was under a lot of stress and pressure, and I didn’t have to think about food at all, and it freed up my time. The next day I was hungrier, so I added some raw celery and bell peppers. After the 3rd day, I had wished I bought the 7 day cleanse. I’m plan to do the 7 day cleanse next time and want to subscribe to do it every 3 months. I think this is an awesome way to keep my health and weight in check and, not to mention they taste amazing. I should add I follow a plant based diet, so it was such a smooth/easy transition for me. I do well when I mentally prepare myself for something, so I really thought about it before It arrived. Had I done this a year ago when I was not fully plant based, I would have most likely really struggled. Thank you Raw Generation for making this Program so easy and reachable for those of us who are busy, yet want to stay healthy!!"
What product did you purchase? 3 day cleanse
"I felt great and was surprisingly not very hungry all 3 days. Would definitely do it again!"
"I think the product is amazing. When I received my order a couple of bottles were damaged. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately with replacements plus a few extra. THAT is customer service. Great Product! Great Service! I absolutely recommend the product and the company. THANK YOU!"
What product did you purchase? Fat burner and Keto Cleanse
"I placed an order on June 17th that I still have not received! Today is July 17th. Order # is 80886. I have tried to contact you through email with no success."
Hi Valerie, we do not have any emails in our system from you. Please email me directly at amanda@rawgeneration.com so I can talk to you about this order, the keto cleanses were just released yesterday. Please email me directly at your earliest convenience.
"I liked it. The juices are good. I didn't feel hungry after the first couple of days and it was actually way easier than I thought it would be. I wasn't tired after the first two days either. I still haven't had coffee (although I did eat junk food for 2 days after which I now regret, haha!). I actually miss it now, it was so easy to just grab my juices in the morning and go rather than try to figure out what I was going to do for food every day. I'll do it again soon I think."
What product did you purchase? 7 Day Juice Cleanse
"After some research, Raw Generation seemed to be the most natural with no additives. My husband and I each did the 7 day cleanse. He lost 10 lbs and I lost 7lbs. I didn't feel hungry like I have with other options, in fact, I didn't go through six per day. I was so satisfied with the results and restored energy I felt from just one week, I ordered another week!"
"arrived frozen and was fresh and delicious. have ordered several times. never disappoints!"
What product did you purchase? 5 day cleanse
"Everything is great so far, but you should be able to customize the flavors you want. Get my juices delivered weekly and it would be nice to mix it up. Not a whole lot of options for people that want to do more than a cleanse."
"The juices were all good and I was full. This was my first cleanse and I made it through 2 days. I would definitely buy again!"
What product did you purchase? Skinny 3 day cleanse
"Absolutely amazing juices my body feels nice and refreshed looking forward to trying the Keto cleanse!!"
What product did you purchase? 7-day cleanse
"I've never done anything like this before so I was expecting it to be awful. Especially the green juices. All of the juices were good and I longed to "chew" but I was never hungry. I lost quite a bit of weight (7-8lbs). I had more energy and for the most part I slept better which is usually a problem for me. It also afforded me the opportunity to cut down on liquor and has given me motivation to eat more healthily, drink less and lose more weight. All in all, it was a very good program for me. Thanks."
What product did you purchase? Raw generation juices
"got them for first time, but used another brand before. they are smaller portion, but pure juice ! Very delicious, like them"
What product did you purchase? Skinny girl juice cleanse
"Works great! Tastes good and really helps keep cravings down! I have done the skinny cleanse 3times and with what weight loss I’ve tracked after the cl sense managed to keep it off."
What product did you purchase? 7 day Skinny Cleanse
"It took me a few days to get adjusted to the taste, but this is coming from someone that doesn’t eat vegetables. I have lost six pounds so far and still have 2 days of the 7 day cleanse I purchased."
What product did you purchase? 7 day juice fast and cashew protein drink
"Speedy delivery of my order. Arrived frozen and in good condition. Ive done a few different juice fasts and this by far was the best. The juice tastes great. I also ordered the cashew drink which is fantastic. The prices is also great."
Raw Generation is rated 4.44 based on 2,722 reviews