Raw Generation Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Raw Generation

Tell us how Raw Generation made you happy

Heather C
"The juices were very good! My biggest issue was how much SUGAR they had. Two of the juices had over 30 grams of sugar in them ( a beet juice and an orange carrot juice)!! The other juices were more reasonable. This much sugar is not good, and in my opinion, not healthy when on a 7 day juice fast. The high glycemic juices were giving me headaches, and making me feel yucky. I know my body was storing that sugar away, which was not desired. I wish I had looked at the sugar content in advance. I would definitely order from Raw Generation again only if they can offer low glycemic juice alternatives."
RASHEMAH W
"Sooo... I did the skinny cleanse and didnt lose any weight. I purposely purchased it because I have a gut. On the 3 day cleanse, I did eat a green salad and added fruits daily to keep from getting dizzy. Was that the reason??!! HOWEVER, I can say, I want to eat better now"
Mychael D
"Delicious juices. So much easier than I ever expected. I am proud of myself for being so successful."
What product did you purchase? Juice box
"I love the juices & detox. Healthy living"
What product did you purchase? 3 day skinny cleanse
"Easy to drink and really works great!!"
"Processing the order and shipping was super fast (to Philadelphia), and I liked some of the juices so much, I've decided to subscribe to my favorites. I don't like to cook, so 2 or 3 of these a day are really helpful in keeping me satiated in a much healthier way until I find the time to make my own."
"The fresh beverages taste great. I lost alot of weight!"
What product did you purchase? protein cleanse
"Great value and great product!"
"there was no reminder w sufficent opportunity to confirm the mailing address or update the delivery"
Hi Yvonne, I do not have any record of correspondence with you regarding the order. I would love to discuss the order and the situation at hand and figure out a way I can make your experience a better one :) Please email me directly at Amanda@rawgeneration.com. Thanks!
"Product came in super fast and just as described without a hiccup. Saves tons of time and money if, were to buy products at local convenience grocery store, thanks, Tommy."
"The juices were good but the shipping was nearly $100!"
Hi there, we apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are located in NJ and our orders to the west coast need to be shipped express which adds to the shipping cost greatly. In the future, you can order on Amazon, which is one set price with the shipping included no matter where you are located. My customers on the west coast usually save some money by ordering there :)
"Easy, fast excellent service!! Price very reasonable! I’ve done many juice cleanses and this one is one of my favorites!! Highly recommend this juice company."
What product did you purchase? 3-day cleanse
"I love the flavors and the ease of ordering the 3-day and 5- day cleanse online. It ships fast and comes with easy to follow instructions."
What product did you purchase? Protein cleanse
"The juices tasted too sweet for me. The cashew mixture caused gas and I was quite uncomfortable, so I did not drink those bottles. I was not completely cleansed by the end of the three days."
What product did you purchase? 5 day skinny cleanse
"I love my RAW generation juices! I feel great after doing a cleanse and drink a juice every day. Combined with a healthy diet, RAW generation juices have helped me lose 40 pounds in the last 3 months!"
What product did you purchase? orange & green juices
"I really like the quality and affordability of Raw Generation juices. The orange and green juices are specifically my favorite flavors. I love the numerous health benefits of the juices, and I have recommended your product to my family & friends."
What product did you purchase? The 7 day
"Fantastic, delicious. Just wish it had less sugar"
What product did you purchase? 3 day raw generation fast skinny cleans
"I’m on the third day of the three day fast. It tastes good and I have lost 6 lbs. already"
"I really loved it. I think I'm going to order seven days a month and do three day fasts and keep the last day for snacks. It really made me feel powerful over my poor eating habits. Also I thought the juices were pretty delicious."
What product did you purchase? Skinny cleans
"Satisfied with fast handling customer service, and the juice cleans works pretty good!"
What product did you purchase? 5 day juice cleanse
"The juices are delicious and filling"
"Great customer service! Loved these juices and the subscription service is amazing! Thanks for your hard work in creating healthy options for us :)"
What product did you purchase? Skinny Cleanse
"I absolutely loved the skinny cleanse! It worked exactly as the description said it would!"
Raw Generation is rated 4.44 based on 2,905 reviews