Reactive Parts Reviews

02036030125

info@reactiveparts.com

20 Chancerygate Business CentreWhiteleaf Road

Tell us how Reactive Parts made you happy
I bought a Lightech fuel cap from Reactive Parts and paid 37GBP for what was described as an "International Courier" to Australia. They just sent it Royal Mail on November 29 and 5 weeks later there is no sign of it. Clearly they kept most of the money I paid for a "Courier". Avoid - they are not to be trusted.
Ordered Fairings on 12 Oct. They told me they would send them by the 2 Nov with no explenation of what the delay was. On 3 Nov, they Reactive Parts now want an aditional GBP 176.49 (AUD$323.00) to send my order. Order # 48891
Fast delivery and great communication
Fast shipping and great communication as always
Best thing about them has been the service. I ordered some brake pads and received a ‘standard’ email saying they would be sent in the next 7-10 days. As I needed them urgently I called them up, they made a call and emailed me back within an hour to say they were in stock and they turned up 2 days later. One very happy customer.
Great service with such a fast parts delivery, very happy thankyou.
Web site was easy to use and fast check-out service. Shipping and dispatch information was accurate and my consignment arrived within 24hrs. Highly recommend RP to anyone.
Great range of parts really good service throughout speedy delivery top guys and girls many thanks 👊
I bought a pair of rivnut pliers from reactive parts.
They really didn't work as they had not been made well.
However, after I spoke to them and explained the situation and what was happening (including a video) - they sent me a new, working pair of pliers with no quibble - so I can't complain at all.
I got the kit I needed.
Perfect. Bought a rad guard for my XSR 700. Fits perfectly, looks mint, paired with the super fast delivery and excellent communication, I cannot fault the part or the service!
Scarily fast delivery

Comprehensive brands on offer
Reactive Parts  5 star review on 11th June 2020
Great products, Great supplier, would highly recommend to all of my friends.
Reactive Parts  5 star review on 4th June 2020 Reactive Parts  5 star review on 4th June 2020
Very easy to deal with but delivery time was very slow.
Pet hate....ordered on Monday with site saying they hope for 1 to 2 day delivery only to get email on Thursday saying hoping to ship in 10 to 14 days. Why not show out of stock before I bought this item! I obviously have not received the item yet so can’t comment on it.
Hi Alasdair.
Thank you for you review.
We do apologise that at the point of your order the item you ordered was not available in stock.

We understand this is always frustrating and we do our very best to let you know as soon as we possibly can if this is the case , this way if the lead time is not suitable for you, we can discuss any possible options/alternatives for you .

I have searched our communication systems and cannot see any correspondence back from you in regards to the email you received, or we would have gladly assisted you further.
We do have other options in stock for this if you wish to contact the customer service team who are here ready to assist you with anything you require to get you sorted as best and as quick as we can.
Ggreat tvvthyhujuhsrgsgrhdhfhd gvtvhthyhy
I’ve had good customer service.
Sorted out my vouchers etc.
good company
Reactive Parts  5 star review on 27th April 2020
Fantastic service and communication and a quality product, would highly recommend. Thanks again.
Reactive Parts  5 star review on 27th April 2020
The customer service is just second to none, they can’t do enough or the customer. Purchased on a Monday at 16:00 was on my doorstep 09:20 on the Tuesday! Absolute sublime service!
Asking for a review before I have revived my goods. Apparently the courier could get no reply, but not surprised as he went to the wrong address! I am still waiting....... not a good start!
Hi
Thanks for your review. We are sorry that the courier is having issues delivering your order to you. I You have not provided any contact information , If we can ask you to contact the customer service team who are on hand to assist you to get this sorted straight away.
Hello
We have managed to track your order using the product details listed in your review. You ordered the item on Friday 27/03/2020. We shipped this out to you on the same day 27/03/2020 Delivery was attempted on the next working day 30/03/2020 but no one was available to take delivery. Succesful delivery was made today for this item, We are sorry that you were dissatisfied with this please contact us if you require further assistance.
Reactive Parts is rated 3.56 based on 32 reviews