Stephen FitzMaurice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stephen FitzMaurice

About Stephen FitzMaurice: Stephen FitzMaurice is a top 5% real estate agent in the U.S. and a top 1% agent in the greater Portland metro area.

Principal Broker in Oregon, Managing Broker in Washington he has been licensed since 2003 for residential real estate sales in the Portland Metro area. His team serves Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark counties.

Pay less (4.5% commission max.) and get more with his top 1% listing team or buy your next home with his top 1% buyer’s team.

Read all about it here: RealEstateAgentPDX.com
Call: 503-714-1111

503-714-1111

realestateagentpdx@gmail.com

4300 NE Fremont StSuite 220

Tell us how Stephen FitzMaurice made you happy

"Tyrone and Andrea are wonderful!! The were kind and punctual, hard working and dedicated to helping us through the process of finding our home!! They were so responsive and extremely quick to respond which made the process that much better!! We couldn’t recommend a better team to work with!!"
"Worked smoothly and efficiently. Responded quickly when I had questions. All in all a smooth sale. And I had never sold a home before. I lived out of town and they helped manage a furnace replacement so I did not have to drive hours to be there when the furnace guy showed up. Very helpful."
"We started working with Team Parmelee several years ago when we thought we would be ready to list our home. It took us long than expected but they were helpful all along the way long before we had a listing contract. They gave us suggestions of improvements to consider before listing and all their professional advice paid off. We listed the Thursday before Thanksgiving, had our open house the following Sunday and had an offer 5 days later the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The open house was well attended and we found great value in having a two person team to facilitate our open house and it provided additional support throughout the selling process. We received a great offer and the entire process was smooth with them always available for questions as we navigated the inspection processes and the final closing process. I highly Tyrone and Andrea they are knowledgeable and easy to work with. They made selling our house a stress free process"
"The entire process was very smooth. The pre listing advice helped make the house stand out from others. The open house was a great success and generated many interested parties and ultimately a good offer. and quick sale."
"My wife and I have nothing but great things to say about the Stephen Fitzmaurice Team. Their wealth of knowledge in both the buying and selling of homes is second to none. You truly get more but pay less when it comes to selling your home. More money in our pocket and a smooth transaction was spot on. Highly recommend the team."
"Couldn't be happier with the service from the Stephen FitzMaurice Team!"
"Kim Woodhouse was available immediately to talk about possible listing. She gave us excellent suggestions on staging our condo with our own furnishing and she sold the condo within in a week of presentation.She and her team were very professional."
"Leslie was very professional-she represents the industry with integrity, knowledge, persistence and the added bonus of a sense of humor. She was dependable, returned our calls timely and represented us very well in this transaction. There was never any doubt as to who she was representing during the negotiating process. She consistently went beyond our expectations."
"She was pivotal in getting all parties docs ready at signing in spite of other parties dragging their feet. She continues to be helpful in resolving issues after our closing as well."
"She was great."
"We worked mostly long distance (met only once) but we successfully purchased the house."
"She was the best agent we could have had! Patient, funny, frank. She always answered questions quickly. I would recommend her to everyone."
"Thank you for all your help Leslie"
"Leslie Krake was great she was helpful in every way."
"Leslie was great. She understood what we were looking for, and made sure we got what we wanted. Leslie always answered any questions we had quickly. As a first time buyer not knowing the whole process Leslie was very patient and knowledgeable."
"This transaction could never have gone as smoothly as it did without Leslie continually following up with everyone from the sellers broker to the closing escrow officer. We were very happy with the service Leslie provided."
"Leslie was exceptional. I was lucky to have found her. Leslie was excellent at understanding who I was, what I wanted, and how I wanted to work. She was exceptionally proactive, gave excellent advice, and let me to my dream home. Without Leslie's keen insights, I would never have put a backup offer on a house in the process of closing, but after she encouraged me to, I was able to get the house I wanted. Leslie has helped me understand the fundamentals of renting, for my old house, and helping me get connected with resources to do other work I need on the old property. Not only would I recommend her wholeheartedly, but I can't wait to work with her again in two years after I can use my investment income against my debt to equity and start investing again."
"Leslie has now represented me on two transactions. First, she helped me find and purchase my dream home. Then she sold my previous house -- in one day on the market! I trust Leslie completely, and I recommend her to others wholeheartedly and without reservation. I spent 18 years in Procurement as a Buyer at Hewlett-Packard, and Leslie stands out in all my experience as one of the most competent, straightforward, honest, helpful professionals I have worked with -- her customer facing skills are exceptional. Having direct and real communication when managing these large transactions is exactly what I need in a professional representing my interests. She has been there to help me before AND after the sale. Leslie referred me to competent contractors, who's work then enabled the quick sale, and she educated me about renting/leasing. Such an outstanding agent all around. I just can't sum up all her qualities in such a small space. I recommend Leslie to my friends and family."
"Leslie was always there to help! She was much more than our Realtor, she became a good friend. After much hard work and searching, she found us the perfect home that exceeded our expectations. We love it! Thanks, Leslie"
"Thanks so much I could not be happier! As a first time homebuyer I felt I was kept informed and well taken care of every step of the way."
Stephen FitzMaurice is rated 4.99 based on 323 reviews