Stephen FitzMaurice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stephen FitzMaurice

About Stephen FitzMaurice: Stephen FitzMaurice is a top 5% real estate agent in the U.S. and a top 1% agent in the greater Portland metro area.

Principal Broker in Oregon, Managing Broker in Washington he has been licensed since 2003 for residential real estate sales in the Portland Metro area. His team serves Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark counties.

Pay less (4.5% commission max.) and get more with his top 1% listing team or buy your next home with his top 1% buyer’s team.

Read all about it here: RealEstateAgentPDX.com
Call: 503-714-1111

503-714-1111

realestateagentpdx@gmail.com

4300 NE Fremont StSuite 220

How would you rate Stephen FitzMaurice ?

(optional)

John Fregonese
Verified Buyer
"The FitzMaurice team were great giving good advice and guidance - helped us get our house prepped for sale with a minimum of fuss, helped gauge the best asking price, marketed it very effectively, and we got a full price offer in about 30 days. They helped in the closing negotiations and were always available when we needed them - highest recommendations!"
Erin Walsh
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I had the best experience working with Stephen and his team in selling our house. His team was thorough, detailed and extremely responsive to our needs. We got a great offer within 3 days of listing our house and had a completely seamless transaction. You hear horror stories from people about selling a home but that couldn't have been further from our experience. We will highly and strongly recommend Stephen and his amazing team to anyone looking to sell a home."
Nancy Hosler
Verified Buyer
"We highly recommend The Stephen FitzMaurice Team for your real estate needs! They are knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Stephen came out and conducted a walkthrough with us and suggested (optional) updates/repairs prior to listing. He also gave us great suggestions for interior & exterior paint colors. We had an offer on our home within a week of it being listed due, in part, to the knowledge and expertise of The Stephen FitzMaurice Team. Jennifer and Stephen were both available to answer any and all questions during the entire process from start to finish. You won't be disappointed----call The Stephen FitzMaurice Team if you are serious about selling your home."
"My experience with the Stephen FitzMaurice Team was the easiest real estate transaction I have been a part of yet. At every point along the way there was a person who specialized in a given part of the buying process. Having never worked with a team on prior real estate transactions I was a bit skeptical, but my skepticism was entirely unfounded. The team knew the market and when I told them I wanted a fixer that I could use a VA loan on, they found one. Quite a difficult task given the stringent requirements put on houses by the VA. I couldn't have hoped for my experience to be better than this."
Jeremy & Toni Gullory
Verified Buyer
"Stephen and his team are so professional, fast, and efficient. The entire process from the first visit to closing was great even amidst the typical ups and downs of selling a house."
Barclay Benjamin
Verified Buyer
"Fast phone call returns. Always available for questions. Stephen's assistant, Jennifer always there for my issues. Number 1 for a reason!!! I won't forget these fabulous people!"
Gary Hopper
Verified Buyer
"The team approach worked well. Received professional support with a sense of urgency. We priced the home correctly and had a cash offer two days after the first (and only) open house. Only two weeks to close. Must be a record! Great job team and thank you."
Nancy Peters
Verified Buyer
"The experience was stellar from the moment I met Stephen to the close of the transaction. He was candid and patient with me, in assessing the areas of the house to address as well as in answering an endless array of questions from me. This is the first time I sold a home so I had a great number of questions. His advice was wise and to the point each time. He was the perfect partner in selling my home."
Donna Gorgas
Verified Buyer
"It all happened so fast! We found Stephen FitzMaurice and his team through UpNest. What a great find! After reviewing the agent proposals provided, we chose Stephen. His experience was impressive and commission was reasonable. After viewing my home, he gave us a plan for sale readiness and his strategy for marketing it. He explained it all clearly - the how and why - and I have to say, he was right about everything. We had offers well over asking within minutes of listing, and it sold within days. Close was less than 2 weeks from listing. He/his team was responsive to questions, and my requests (such as booties to cover shoes of those viewing the house), and took care of everything. I just had to sit back and read offer summaries they sent to me. I would not only recommend Stephen, I plan to enlist his services again, when we are ready to find our next home. 5 stars all the way!"
Kira Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service from the Stephen FitzMaurice Team! Jeremy and Jennifer made the sale of my home seamless from start to finish. Only 22 days from list date to closing! I live outside of the area and was able to complete the entire home selling process without even making a trip back once! I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!"
Mary Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"I listed with Kim Woodhouse of the FitzMaurice Team. In a couple of days there were professional photos of the condo on their site. I barely had time to look at them before the first offer came in. A second offer was made, kim negotiated and the first party to offer countered."
Melea Seward
Verified Buyer
"I researched many sellers' agents and interviewed three. That they took less commission and saved us $10,000, was bonus on the fact that they listed the property with high quality photos and had an unrivaled online marketing program. We had two offers at and over asking by day four on the market. We closed just over a month later. Not only was the process very smooth, it was also quite painless. The whole team showed up and did a terrific job."
Tom Wayman
Verified Buyer
"Kim Woodhouse was our listing agent, and did a great job for us. We priced the house close enough to what I wanted, and got offers right away, even before a schedule open house (which says something about the traffic for the "team"). The first one we accepted didn't work out for no fault of hers, but the next offer was higher than the listing, and ended up being the final buyer. Kim was very creative trying to make various aspects of the deals work. She was very responsive to emails and as we were an out of state seller, she took responsibility for getting things done, even fixing a couple of things herself! I can't recommend Kim Woodhouse and the FitzMaurice team highly enough."
Silvia Seman
Verified Buyer
"Kami and her team were incredible to work with! It was great working with someone we could trust, especially when we don't understand the home buying process very well. She was very clear and took time to explain everything to us. We never felt pressured into anything, she wanted us to find a home we love. Her whole team was easy to get a hold of and willing to answer our questions. It was a great experience working with them"
"Jeremy sold our house in about 10 days and he was the agent who valued the property the highest too. So overall the performance is unbeatable and we will definitely recommend him and the FitzMaurice team to others."
Travis Stombaugh
Verified Buyer
"Kami and her team were the best! I would recommend her and her team to anyone! They kept us in the loop the whole time, worked around the clock to make sure the process went smooth! We loved Kami and Michael and are extremely glad we found them to help us during the buying of our new home!"
Steven Whaley
Verified Buyer
"Kami and Michael were great to work with. They made sure I understood all of the steps, provided good advice on the options I looked at, and were quick to warn me off of places that didn't seem like the perfect fit when I was starting to get a little antsy to get things moving. Michael was also very quick to set up appointments for showings when I was interested, and went by on his own to look at places and give feedback when I couldn't get there immediately. I would strongly recommend Kami and her team."
Kelly And Rick DeLucco
Verified Buyer
"I bought my investment property from overseas so Kami was my eyes, ears on the ground, providing the trustworthy advice and experience I needed for such a large and potentially risky undertaking purchasing a home sight unseen. Portland is a busy, thriving real estate market, so Kami's time is stretched thin, but based on her diligence before – and her assistance after the sale – along with her keen sense Portland market, she will be my go-to buyer's agent in the future."
Melanie Hammerickse
Verified Buyer
"Kami and team are so amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more helpful and understanding team in this process. Finding a house is not easy in this market and Michael was so helpful and patient with us, not allowing us to get into something we weren't happy with. Kami and Michael could have easily rushed us along to get paid sooner but they were so amazing and helpful and made sure we got exactly what we were looking for. I will recommend them to everyone who shows any interest in buying a house! Amazing!"
Henry Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"When there is a seller's market it is easy for some realtors to feel like they possess skills and expertise they in fact don't. In our case, selling our house was far from a slamdunk and required persistence, negotiation, and a lot of local market knowledge to get the deal done. Stephen FitzMaurice and Jennifer Tangvald from his team were excellent in their follow up and follow through, constant reassurance, and persistence. I would heartily recommend them to anyone looking to sell a house in Portland Oregon."
Stephen FitzMaurice is rated 4.99 based on 150 reviews