Stephen FitzMaurice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stephen FitzMaurice
Read Stephen FitzMaurice Reviews

About Stephen FitzMaurice:

Stephen FitzMaurice is a top 5% real estate agent in the U.S. and a top 1% agent in the greater Portland metro area.

Principal Broker in Oregon, Managing Broker in Washington with eXp Realty he has been licensed since 2003 for residential real estate sales in the Portland Metro area.

His team serves over 16 counties in Oregon and Washington. Please reach out to see if they can work for you today!

Pay less, 4.5% commission max, and get more with his top 1% listing team or buy your next home with his top 1% buyer’s team.

Read all about it here: RealEstateAgentPDX.com
Call: 503-714-1111

503-714-1111

realestateagentpdx@gmail.com

3200 N Lombard St.

We are very happy to work with Steve and his team, his team is very professional, and very responsive, They were able to provide great suggestions, and recommendations. our house was offered 2nd day on the market!
Stephen and his team are top notch, easily the best real estate organization I've ever worked with. Stephen has an excellent marketing program and spends a ton of money on advertising across several real estate websites. Coupled with hosting open houses every week until the home is sold, it's hard to imagine another agent driving as much interest to your property. Very thorough and timely communications throughout the process of selling a home plus low listing fees with a cancel anytime policy make Stephen an easy choice when listing a home. I have recommended Stephen to several friends and family members over the last few years and will happily continue to do so. A+++
Good experience selling our home with Stephen FitzMaurice and the team we worked with, in fact I am thinking about contacting them again to make a home purchase.
Working with Tyrone and Andrea was a pleasure! Selling a home can be a stressful experience, even in a seller's market. Team Parmelee were very responsive and "held our hands" through the entire process. Their knowledge, experience and positive, uplifting attitude were a huge plus. I highly recommend them!
Tyrone and Andrea were great to work with. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. Never sold a house, always purchased so I had a lot of questions. Would definitely use them again.
Would recommend! Stephen's team was excellent to work with. Michael was my listing agent and he and the rest of the team made sure the entire process was simple and stress-free. They provided support and took care of everything, from listing through negotiations to closing, and were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely do business with them again.
Tyrone and Andrea were amazing to work with. They responded quickly to all of my emails and phone calls. My house sold in two days due to their hard work and diligent effort. Honestly the best realtors I've ever worked with!!
My experience with Kami was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable, patient, and kind during my home buying process. We were first time home buyers and had limited knowledge of the process and of course we were scared too. But she was amazing and stepped in to answer any questions that we had ensuring we were promptly informed of everything that was going on in the background. I still even reach out to her now when I have questions and she gladly answers them even when they're simple and silly questions. Thanks Kami for being there for us!
My wife and I, like many sellers if not all, had many questions many concerns. Michael was very responsive and helpful in answering questions. Jennifer was just unbelievable. After a few lost offers she encouraged us to be patient and things will work out. Thankfully they did. We received an offer way above our asking price which came at a time we least expected. Thank you so much!
We worked with Stephen on the sell side and with the help of his team we sold our home within the first week it was listed! We then worked with Kami and Greg on the buy side. Both teams were friendly, responsive, and friendly. Jennifer on the sell side was knowledgeable and always made sure to communicate with us and answered any questions or concerns we had. We had a short time frame to find a home and limited schedule, but Greg made sure to dedicate weekends and even an entire day with us. We found our forever home within a week. The entire transaction of selling and buying went smoothly and fast!
Kami and her team did a great job helping us find and home. She also provided excelent guidence through the biding and purchasing process. I would not hesitate to work with Kami Price again.
Stephen and his team delivered for us. Before meeting Stephen and team, we had been trying to sell our home for over a year and were running into constant roadblocks with a looming special assessment on our condo that had caused multiple sales to fall through. Stephen put together a top-down strategy from positioning, marketing, and negotiation tactics that delivered more than we could have imagined - under the circumstances. I also want to give a shout out to Jennifer for her persistence and follow through during all the stages during this unique sale. I highly recommend Stephen and team to any prospective seller as they can provide the strategy, resources, and expertise to get you from listing to closing date.
Professional with extensive experience and knowledge of the real estate industry and a proven track record with many years of success in real estate sales.
Stephen's team is amazing! They were extremely professional and communicative throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them if you're thinking of buying or selling a home.
Stephen is a true real estate professional. Selling or buying a home can be a extremely stressful experience; Stephen and his team, make the process as easy and smooth as possible.
Professional, prompt, responsive and extremely knowledgeable! You won't find a better brokerage to work with whether buying or selling a home.
Professional, honest, knowledgeable and very responsive. Best in the business!
Meredith was great! She understands the climate of real estate in Portland. Being first time buyers she made us aware of so many details that we wouldn't have necessarily known otherwise and our buying process was infinitely better because of it. She "had our back" and we had a successful purchase of our first home thanks to her insights and ability to be where we needed, when we needed her in this very fast moving real estate market in PDX!
We enjoyed working with Meredith on the purchase of our home. She was very accommodating, knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. She also was helpful in negotiating the home inspection and items we wanted fixed by the seller. We would recommend Meredith if you are interested in selling or buying a home.
Meredith was very prompt in assisting in looking for homes within my criteria and organizing inspections, quick follow up and action on open issues that require resolution. Throughout the process Meredith provided updates, and additional guidance on next steps, since this was my first home buying experience in the USA.
Stephen FitzMaurice is rated 5.00 based on 451 reviews