Redfoot Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redfoot Shoes
Read Redfoot Shoes Reviews

help@redfootshoes.com

Tell us how Redfoot Shoes made you happy
Sent wrong amount of product out despite telling them,told me return would be free,then it wasn't and made contact impossible ,no answer in phone or text,would advise everyone I know never order from them,disgraceful
Terrible experience - I just went to write a review on TrustPilot and it said company had temporarily stopped taking reviews. Sums my experience up! Wish I’d read all the awful reviews on there before I ordered. All negative reviews tell the same story that I had. Ordered shoes, arrived promptly but when I returned them, there was no sign of a refund. I chased after 3 weeks and was told the parcel hadn’t been delivered. I sent a copy of the tracking status which clearly stated they had accepted delivery on 24th August. When I challenged them on the fact it was not my issue if item had been misplaced since it had been delivered (as they’d told me to contact the courier), they told me that it was my fault for the courier I chose - I used the pre paid returns label supplied! Could not be bothered to attempt further wasted conversations with their frankly incompetent customer service staff so went straight to Amazon to complain. They looked up the tracking number, saw parcel had been delivered back to Redfoot, apologised and immediately refunded me. That’s how you do customer service Redfoot. Will never buy from you again.
I ordered 2 pair of shoes at beginning of May. They arrived promptly but didn’t fit. I sent them back via Hermes with in a day of arrival. I have heard nothing since, no refund or correspondence. I would recommend red foot to anyone. I feel robbed.
I am still waiting for a response to an email. Status of track my order is delivered. I have not received the item. Nor any response to why I have not received this.
I returned a pair of slippers more than 5_6 weeks ago.....despite emailing I've had no response or refund....this is a shocking way to treat customers.
I returned them via Hermes so I know they arrived safely as have proof.
If you think you may need to return any items then think again as a refund will be almost difficult to get....I'm extremely disappointed and can't recommend them....appalling after care service and feel robbed and treated poorly
Bought some Chelsea boots, really quick delivery and a great product. Team were really helpful.
This is one of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had and I shall never use this company again. I placed an order online and paid by PayPal. I did not see anywhere to enter my address and assumed that they would pick up my address from PayPal as other companies do. My order was delivered to an address they say I entered and which I DID NOT ENTER. When I mentioned to Redfoot about the address they virtually called me a liar by claiming that I had put in the address when I didn’t. The shoes were delivered to a garden centre. The garden centre they sent the order to returned the goods to Hermes. However. Redfoot have completely washed their hands of this and say since it was delivered, it Is no longer their problem. If I send them the return tracking number, which I don’t have since I didn’t make the return, they will refund my money, when they receive the order back. They also said that I should reorder the goods, which have now increased in price by 25% and does not include postage. So far thirty-two emails have been exchanged with Redfoot and so far I have got nowhere. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. EVER!

I could write an essay about the appalling way I feel have been treated, but instead I will just implore you to avoid this company at all costs unless you also want to be treated this way. I would give them zero stars if it were an option.
Oxford william tan brogue. Absolutely phenomenal service. Had an email at about 7am an hour after my order saying they were packaged. Tracking information was accurate and they arrived the next day. Shoes are pretty good quality, absolutely what I expected and the price is beyond amazing! Perfect fit, they are the size they say they are. I really dont understand some of the bad reviews below. Thank you very guys and I'll be purchasing from you again.
Great company who are on the ball and actually get back to you, well done
To Redfoot,
I received Alfie Brogue boots last Friday but unfortunately even referring at the Shoe Size Chart in the Redfoot website the boots is too large for my husband which was a gift. I sent an email but yet no reply I need to exchange it and it's not my fault so incurring charges for postage is unacceptable.
This was my first time ordering a Redfoot shoe yet no response that's poor customer service.
I believe you take customer feedback important so kindly get back to me.
Thank you.
Buyer be very aware.

I placed an order on the redfootshoes website. Now to look forward to my one pair of shoes. 4 days go by and no shoes. I send an email and inquire where they are. The reply came to explain I had inputted the wrong address details. I bought them using the Pay Pal platform so I did not understand this excuse as every other company I had bought from using the same payment method had resulted in my items be delivered. Once I had mentioned this I had another reply that the person did not know this and thought I had written the wrong details.7 more days passed by and still no shoes. I emailed again, this time the reply mentioned a 40% refund due to the on going issue. I was then told next day delivery. Well 2 more days past by and I again emailed to find out the reply was that the shoes had been damaged in transit to my home. YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP. I thought at least I would receive my shoes before I go away on my up coming holiday. NO that was not the case. Rather than sort the issue out red foot shoes decided to refund the rest of the money and wash there hands completely. I sent another email and explained as this issue was not of my making surly you would compensate me by sending the shoes as a way of saying SORRY for all this. The reply has still not come. It seems that if they go silent then I will go away quietly and forget this ever happened. Actually I believe that both good service and BAD service should be shared around so every body knows what they could be in for should the same issues happen if they buy a pair of shoes. In my opinion, supplying a pair of shoes because if you think of it. Offering a 40% refund when I had waited many days was a given but when another issue happens i just get nothing. I run and own 3 businesses and if this ever happened to any of my customers I would do the right thing and give the customer the refund and send the shoes. I guess we are not all the same.
So so so frustrated with the customer service if you can call it that I ordered through Pigsbank
Who keep referring me to red foot and vice versa and so on basically some how my parcel has ended up with Royal Mail with an unpaid delivery fee
Of 6.50 I paid 3.99 delivery when I ordered I have attached photos to email correspondence clearly showing the parcel
Is with Royal Mail but I’m constantly told we don’t use Royal Mail you need to pay the fee but
I’m not prepared to this is not my fault and I would never agree to pay over ten pounds delivery for a pair of boots no one will help me sort it out feeling really angry that customers can be treated so poorly
Hello, I'm sorry to hear bout this, could you please send an email over to help@redfootshoes.com and address it to Pippa, I'd like to get this resolved for you, please send over your order details so that I can do this.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Bought a pair of shoes Sunday, delivered Wednesday! Plus free delivery. For 20 quid they are comfortable and look great. Could have cost a lot more on the high street. Bish bosh.
Thanks for the feedback Dave, we really appreciate it!
Delivered in a timely manner. No issues to report.
Thanks for the feedback!
Impressive service. Shoes arrived 48 hours after I ordered them on line. A bit different design from what it was illustrated though, but very good quality. Totally satisfied.
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Lovely boots but very narrow to get on.
great service
Thanks for the feedback!
Good quality, hard wearing shoes and excellent price. Speedy delivery too in time for school. My son is very happy with them.
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Haven't received the shoes,the courier attempted to deliver them three times,all mid morning and left no number on the card to contact him.When I contacted Hermes they told me they couldn't give out a couriers number so the shoes were going back to the seller. Not redfoots fault but bottom line is I paid for shoes that I don't have.
Hi David,
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your delivery!
We can resend it on a next day delivery once we have received it if you like?
Please email help@redfootshoes.com so we can sort this out for you!
Many Thanks
Sarah
Great service, great shoes., great price. Would recommend.
Redfoot Shoes is rated 4.11 based on 140 reviews