Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
We love our silver cupboard doors, Its a real shame we ordered white.
The Roman Blinds I bought were measured incorrectly by the representative and hung down over a door such that they couldn't be opened. All the blinds were replaced (free of charge). The mechanism in one of the replacement blinds failed twice within a month and had to be replaced. I have had Roman Blinds made for three homes and have never had any trouble with the measure, fitting or use of the Blinds prevously. My first time time with Regency Knights and Iwould not do business with this firm again.
We had a cord on a blind that broke. Considering the cord wasn’t joined properly when installed i wasn’t happy that I had to pay $150 instal fee
We ordered plantation shutters for our entire house over a year ago. We accepted the Regency Knight quote (not the cheapest) because of the service they offered but due to incorrect measuring on three separate occasions and delays with product delivery from overseas our installation has still not been completed. We get calls from different staff offering dedicated assistance but then get referred on to someone else and the problems are ongoing. The installation guys are good but I cannot recommend Regency Knights overall because they failed to deliver on their written service promise even though we paid for our order well in advance. Very disappointing.
We are unhappy both with the finish of the curtains and the advice that we were given when we were ordering the curtains. We understand that the type of pleating that we have does not hang properly using the fitting that you supplied. Had we been advised at the time of the order we could have discussed alternatives but it was not mentioned. We think that the curtains do not look professionally done and are disappointed.
Customer service and sales staff poor. Installation (can’t remember his name, tall, been there for ages) is excellent, don’t rate anybody else. I would not recommend regency knights or use you again.
Regency Knights is rated 4.50 based on 68 reviews