Regency Knights Reviews

Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
Good job
I paid my deposit and waited over 3 months to get the curtains. Not happy!
excellent customer service installation occurred as scheduled and installed within the scheduled time fame
Items as ordered and fitted as promised.All good.Highly recommend.
Regency Knights provided excellent service at all times which included confirmation phone and email reminders of when the installations were to occur. Installation of the curtains and shutters were of a high standard.
Great service, very easy to deal with, I was kept up to date with my order and installation occurred without a hitch. Would recommend.
Thanks for our blinds and lovely sheers! Special thanks to Martin, Jesse and Russel for their commitment and patience with our custom installations. Shout out to your whole team, it was fantastic customer service from each and every one of you in the company!
Regency Knights provided excellent service from consultation to installation. Their personnel are friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and their range extensive. Would recommend Regency Knights without hesitation to anyone looking for stylish, quality window treatments.
Our entire experience with Regency Knights was excellent. We purchased blinds for the whole house and each phase of the transaction from the initial visit to the showroom through to the installation was friendly and professional. All staff were helpful and knowledgable. Could not have been happier.
The sales and installation staff were so helpful and efficient, I have had and will have no problem what so ever to recommend them to any one. We are very happy with them and the blinds that we purchased
Regency Knights supplied and installed my blinds at a competitive price and the service and communication was excellent.
Prompt and responsive. Job well done Regency Knights.
A few hiccups, however did end well. very happy with the products. Thank you
Quick and tidy installation. Fantastic to have the remote.
Service was excellent and curtains installed as requested
I refer to my email 14/10/19 to Serena Martin and Sales. It would be unfortunate if I am forced to take my complaint to a higher level due to lack of response from RegencyKnights. Ann Chan (Job 23889)
We love our silver cupboard doors, Its a real shame we ordered white.
We found regency knights to be fantastic, helpful staff, product delivered and installed on time, competitive price,easy to pay for. Will go back.
The replaced faulty curtain should have been left to me as it is still useable.
The new curtains installed in the lounge room is good, except for the curtain draw cord which is very thin.
Regency Knights is rated 4.48 based on 71 reviews