Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
Regency Knights provided excellent service from consultation to installation. Their personnel are friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and their range extensive. Would recommend Regency Knights without hesitation to anyone looking for stylish, quality window treatments.
Our entire experience with Regency Knights was excellent. We purchased blinds for the whole house and each phase of the transaction from the initial visit to the showroom through to the installation was friendly and professional. All staff were helpful and knowledgable. Could not have been happier.
The sales and installation staff were so helpful and efficient, I have had and will have no problem what so ever to recommend them to any one. We are very happy with them and the blinds that we purchased
Regency Knights supplied and installed my blinds at a competitive price and the service and communication was excellent.
Prompt and responsive. Job well done Regency Knights.
A few hiccups, however did end well. very happy with the products. Thank you
Quick and tidy installation. Fantastic to have the remote.
Service was excellent and curtains installed as requested
I refer to my email 14/10/19 to Serena Martin and Sales. It would be unfortunate if I am forced to take my complaint to a higher level due to lack of response from RegencyKnights. Ann Chan (Job 23889)
We love our silver cupboard doors, Its a real shame we ordered white.
We found regency knights to be fantastic, helpful staff, product delivered and installed on time, competitive price,easy to pay for. Will go back.
The replaced faulty curtain should have been left to me as it is still useable.
The new curtains installed in the lounge room is good, except for the curtain draw cord which is very thin.
We bought curtains and blinds from Regency Knights and were very happy with the customer service selecting styles and material, plus installation was timely, friendly and good quality. We would definitely use them again and recommend to friends.
Very helpful
So far it does the job however, the real test will be when the heat of summer arrives.
We found the service at Regency Knights very helpful and informative. Curtains arent cheap so it really helps knowing that you are getting a quality product, with helpful advice and flexibility when installing.
Regency Knights make great blinds and they stand behind their products *after* installation is completed. Great to find a business which embodies old fashioned service and support for customers.
Problem was fixed promptly. Very professional service.
The Roman Blinds I bought were measured incorrectly by the representative and hung down over a door such that they couldn't be opened. All the blinds were replaced (free of charge). The mechanism in one of the replacement blinds failed twice within a month and had to be replaced. I have had Roman Blinds made for three homes and have never had any trouble with the measure, fitting or use of the Blinds prevously. My first time time with Regency Knights and Iwould not do business with this firm again.
Regency Knights is rated 4.47 based on 64 reviews