Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
Great service, excellent installation, recommend to everyone 😊such a wonderful experience with Regency Knights.
Thanks for everything guys 👍
Product was just right and installation by Patrick was great.

Thanks for the wonderful service.

Kind regards
This is the second time we have used Regency Knights. Regency Knights again provided us with professional, efficient and personalised service that suited our needs. Everything was easy to organise and the messaging was clear. The finished product looks amazing.
We recently visited the showroom to consider curtains. Belinda was so helpful and explained the options available. Her friendly and expert advice was fantastic. The measure and quite process was very efficient - we would recommend Recency Knights for their great service.
Regency blinds are great. They discussed different options on reaching my goal . I was impressed as they came out on a couple of occasion to do an accurate measure of the windows . The installers were very accommodating and the end result has been trouble free and with great looking window furnishing. Thank you Regency Blinds
Belinda and Kalia did a wonderful job in helping me to find the right options.
Very pleased with our new honeycomb blinds. Well priced and installed very competently and quickly by a nice natured fitter called Patrick.
Shutters for two windows was our latest purchase from Regency Knights and the fourth time that we have engaged them. Their friendly and courteous staff deliver good quality work on time and for a fair price.
Regency Knights were very professional in their dealings with us. From quote to ordering to installation we had no issues at all. Very happy with our plantation shutters.
I was very impressed with the blinds job that occurred earlier this week.
There was extra time taken at the end to show me various details for future care
of the blinds, and I appreciated this.
My wife enjoys them as much as I do. Finished job looks good, especially the extra
attention given to the pleats.

Thanks again,

Wayne Martin
Buying a blind from Regency Knights was a seamless, stress-free process. Thank you!
Great service and quality product
Our vertical blinds were installed slightly a year ago and the metal chain for one of the blind broke. When I went to the showroom about a week ago and the sales people/consultants could not help or show how I could fix it. Instead I was told that Regency could send one of its installer to fix it and that will cost more than $100. I was not happy at all.
We absolutely love our shutters. We will definitely be recommending Regency Blinds to all our friends.
I’ve had nothing but good service from them. They bend over backwards to provide a solution to window covering challenges.
Great service and price. Follow up on everything was spot on.
Everything went very smoothly from initial quotation until the installation of my blinds. The product is exactly as I wanted. Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I was kept fully informed of progress. No hitches at all.
Efficient and personable service
Excellent display of Curtain Fabrics & Awnings. Friendly, helpful staff. We were given a date and time for installation of the curtains & Awning. The installers arrived on time on the given date. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Regency Knights for their professionalism and efficient service.
We've now used Regency Knights on several occasions for both curtains and outside awnings. The range of fabrics and options is excellent, quality of work is high and products are installed promptly - often ahead of the scheduled time. Thanks again!
Regency Knights is rated 4.53 based on 113 reviews