Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
Buying a blind from Regency Knights was a seamless, stress-free process. Thank you!
Great service and quality product
Our vertical blinds were installed slightly a year ago and the metal chain for one of the blind broke. When I went to the showroom about a week ago and the sales people/consultants could not help or show how I could fix it. Instead I was told that Regency could send one of its installer to fix it and that will cost more than $100. I was not happy at all.
We absolutely love our shutters. We will definitely be recommending Regency Blinds to all our friends.
I’ve had nothing but good service from them. They bend over backwards to provide a solution to window covering challenges.
Great service and price. Follow up on everything was spot on.
Everything went very smoothly from initial quotation until the installation of my blinds. The product is exactly as I wanted. Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I was kept fully informed of progress. No hitches at all.
Efficient and personable service
Excellent display of Curtain Fabrics & Awnings. Friendly, helpful staff. We were given a date and time for installation of the curtains & Awning. The installers arrived on time on the given date. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Regency Knights for their professionalism and efficient service.
We've now used Regency Knights on several occasions for both curtains and outside awnings. The range of fabrics and options is excellent, quality of work is high and products are installed promptly - often ahead of the scheduled time. Thanks again!
I am very impressed by the speedy service and the quality of my curtains. I love how they look and would recommend Regency Knights to others.
I ordered plantation shutters from Regency Knights in Fyshwick, Canberra. Both the guy who came to measure up and the guy who installed them were so professional and friendly and polite. I am extremely satisfied with my new blinds even though I had to wait a couple of months for delivery as they are made off shore I believe.
Over the past 4 years I have had dealings with Regency Knights for home design consultation, installation of window coverings throughout my house and a repair (my fault). In all cases the staff were exceptionally courteous and knowledgeable. Home visits were completed at the time scheduled and in a single visit. I am extremely happy with the products.
I found Regency Knights excellent to deal with for the entire process of home visit, measuring, making suggestions, providing a quote, and installing the blinds which were both indoor and outdoor. The company also maintained good communications during the process, and hasn't been persistent in trying to attract my attention since then.
I obtained quotes from two companies for the work, and would go to RK again in the future.
We have used Regency Knights on 3x occasions (2nd time was because one blind was missed during the quote for the initial install). Staff were friendly and professional on eachm occasion and problems and changes to appointments were communicated promptly to us. One of the chains from a double-roller-blind from our first install (~11-12months ago) snapped and this was recently repaired. However, this snapped in the same place a few days later and we have put a temporary fix on it. While we have not had this problem with other blinds as yet, we are hoping that this does not reflect the quality of our blinds. Thanks, Annette & Levi
Reliable staff and excellent products. I have referred many neighbours to Regency Knights
The team at Regency provided a no fuss professional service from design to installation. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Good work
Excellent service. Happy with the product and the installation.
Great service. Installation of replacement blinds due to severe hail damage was carried out in a highly professional and timely manner. We have been customer for many years and would highly recommend Regency Knights.Rating - Excellent
Regency Knights is rated 4.51 based on 102 reviews