Reimage Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Reimage

How would you rate Reimage ?

(optional)

92 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
corey
they work to get it

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Reimage in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"they work to get it"
Lynwood Newman
Unverified Reviewer
"Roman has shown me some interesting things about my computer that I was not aware of. I have some difficult problems that have to be sorted out and although I am an intermediate operator, I have learned some things that are both useful and important to know when working with networking and Facebook etc which require a better discipline. I am also cognisant now about better security and how I strayed into an area that was above my own intellect. I thank him for his knowledge and experience. Promote this man!!!"
Michael Preston O'gradys
Unverified Reviewer
"the problem was analyzed and explained choices offered, prices quoted repairs begun all efficiently and pleasantly."
Virginia Ottinger
"GOOD WORK ,ok"
"THEY GOT ME BACK ON LINE"
"ijxdhfjzhsdiufhsrd"
"very professional service. well experienced technician"
"I bought this app on 26 February 18 and my license key still work. After several attempts to get help to activate my license key it’s still not working. I have followed instructions by copying and pasting, I’m wasting my time and money. So dissatisfied. Don’t waste your money."
Barbara Heimann
Verified Reviewer
"Does not work. At least on my computer. I had reimage for 3 years, and as my computer got worse, I used the repair more often. It got to the point where it would go to 76% progress, but no further. When I called the company, they said I was wrong, although it still never went beyond 76%. When it came time to renew, and to continue paying for something that did not work, I did not renew. Now, in retaliation, that company is putting a "recommended to use reimage" ad in the middle of my computer screen every 60 seconds, which I must "X" out. Don't waste your $!!"
"you broken my computers because of your infected software.. you refused to compensate me for my loses and cost"
"I was "conned" into making a payment of £34.74 and was then charged that amount twice against my credit card!"
"I paid as one does, I then purchased Norton EXTRA SECURITY and went on line to place an order, then surprise I had a warning and still they continue every day."
"when i was younger i downloaded this to my computer AND BOOMM!!!! I HAD TO DO A FACTORY RESET BECAUSE OF THIS"
"Very poor company and a scam. STAY AWAY ! This company will sell you cool looking software that does not do much of anything. Try and run it the second time you will have to call the 1-800 # for them to take control of your PC and enter it into the software to rescan your system. Then they try and use pressure tactics to try and purchase useless items and show you "bad files on your PC. do some research and they are lying about the malware on your system. These guys are con artists looking to take your money away."
"fixed scambled win10 successfully, just costs money"
"stay away. reviews seemed ok so i wanted to get a quick scan - second opinion on an issue. couldn't get the license code after paying...had to call an 800#. gal on the phone was maybe in the philippines. couldn't understand half of what saying but she wanted to log into my computer to enter the license code. since she was using gotoassist - i said ok. then she leaned on my very hard to ran some diagnostics so i said ok. then she pitched real hard to have them fix my computer for $200....said it's loaded with malware. it's not. she even asked how old i was (wif?) anyhow i finally had to hang up. i stopped the reimage scan and malwarebytes found all kinds of bad files from them. stay away"
"do not solved problems (softwares that stop working)"
"I had problems with sound, so I purchased Reimage repair. It didn't, and I had to fish around the Internet for more info, and eventually was able to download the right driver. But Reimage did nothing to help."
"Technicians are in the Philippines and speak English poorly. The ones I spoke with were not helpful at all. Then they tried to get me to pay more than I agreed to."
"Reimage informed me that my computer was infected with malware, which it wasn't. Reimage also informed me that my home page had been changed, which was a blatant lie. Reimage uses dirty tactics to try to sell you its product. I call that a SCAM. It should be shut down."
Reimage is rated 3.70 based on 92 reviews