Reimage Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Reimage

About Reimage : Reimage® Limited is a world leader of internet-based system repair solutions.

Our award winning PC repair software and patented technology first appeared on the market for professional users in 2007. The success of our product spurred us to further develop this powerful software and create an affordable, simple to use, solution to empower users, enabling them to repair their PCs, at home or at work, fast and at a fraction of the cost.

As always, Reimage® remains as dedicated to its users as it is to its product. We are ultimately committed to our core values: Honesty & Reliability, Innovation & Simplicity.

Our developers at the Reimage® R&D Center are consistently updating and improving our software, to assure compatibility with every new Windows build and Microsoft security patch, from XP to latest Microsoft supported edition of Windows OS.

The highly acclaimed Reimage® PC Repair solution scans, assesses and repairs the Windows operating system improving speed and ensuring system stability, in addition to restoring settings and registry values compromised by viruses and other forms of malware. This unprecedented technology draws upon its remote online data base of over 25 million updated, authentic and pristine Microsoft files, ready to repair or replace any Windows system file to restore your PC to its full potential.

Telephone

How would you rate Reimage ?

T
"The customer service I received was truly world class. Viviette C. is an absolute pleasure to talk to and so extremely helpful. The lengths Viviette went to to help solve my pc issues was outstanding. I can't speak highly enough of the level of customer service and professionalism. Thank-You so, so much..."
C Find A Picture Of Myself, But Here Is My Cat I Call Kuzi!
C Find A Picture Of Myself, But Here Is My Cat I Call Kuzi!
Unverified Reviewer
"I called the 888 number and Rafael answered. Her assistance was fabulous and she has given me the key to cleaning up this old, but very good computer. I have to work our details to finance the final cleanup so must consult by financial advisor. YOU HAVE A FABULOUS AND CAPABLE YOUNG LADY WORKING FOR YOU. I would recommend a raise in salary, but don't take her off line. I may need her help again."
"KRISTINE B. WAS VERY GOOD"
"Now my computer is running faster, and all virus have been removed. I would recommend re- image to every one I know . Thank You"
"rapidly repaired and fixed all problems."
"Aliza M. was wonderful. She explained everything very and I trusted her well enough to buy the 3 year technician plan."
Hi Dennis,

Aliza is one of our best customer service employees, you can be assured that you are in good hands.

Do not hesitate to contact us back if needed: Phone (US Toll Free: 1-888-844-3886) Email (support@reimageplus.com / forwardsupport@reimageplus.com)
"Quickly resolved"
Hi Melody,

That's what Reimage does for you. Quick, Reliable, and Permanent Fix!

"made me happy since i could not get into my email"
Hi Robert,

Reimage understand how frustrating it is to have computer problems and we are glad to know that everything has been fixed and your email is up and running now.

"hacker tried ot hack my computer and they cleaned it up. VEry grateful for their work."
Hi Kathryn,

Our priority is to keep our valued customers safe and secure with their computers, thank you for entrusting your computer with us, please let us know if you need further assistance.

"Good that every thing was checked out and very good to have it all done today for me. I will do it next month to check again with your good jokes. Thank you!"
Hello Rosalie,

It's our pleasure to work with you, as a valued customer, rest assure that Reimage is at your disposal, let us know if you need help with your computer.

"fixed problems"
Hi,

Glad to know that everything is up and running, please let us know if you need help again.

"Mans was very helpful in resolving my problems. He also set my default t is browser to Google Chrome and I can tell it works much more efficient. Your company is very helpful!"
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Mans is just one of bright things here
in Reimage, I'll make sure that he gets your commendation too.

"made my pc work better"
Hi,

Thank you for trusting Reimage, rest assure that we're always here to help you should the need arise.

"got me on the road again thanks reimage"
Hi Bobby,

Happy to know that your computer is up and running again, please let us know if you experience any kind of slowness or sluggishness and we'll fix it right away.

"the clean up was faster than I thought. ty."
Hi,

Here at Reimage, we make sure that we save the time of our valued customers without sacrificing the quality of the repair.

"Don D and Jesus very patient helpful and professional. Problem resolved to my satisfaction. Thoroughly recommend."
Hi,

Thank you for the positive feedback, I'll make sure that Don and Jesus receive your commendation.

"You came to my rescue when I was in deep despair - solving my protracted problems"
Hi,

That's exactly what Reimage does. We fix things that may seem to be a dead-end. It is nice to know that we were able to help you with your computer problems.

"Alvin did a great job. I am really glad I have your service."
Hello,

We relayed your positive feedback to Alvin and he said that it was his pleasure partnering with you.

"Had a wonderful experience. All my concerns were taken care of"
"People were very knowledgeable and polite. very satisfied. d wagner"
Hello D Wagner,

It is our pleasure to be of service. We appreciate you letting us know of your experience.

Emai (support@reimageplus.com / forwardsupport@reimageplus.com)
"RB DID A GREAT JOB...IM SO HAPPY SHE ASSISTED ME"
Hello Ernest,

How nice of you to write and let us know how well RB did. She’s been with our organization for years, and her comprehensive knowledge of the business certainly works to the client’s advantage.

Emai (support@reimageplus.com / forwardsupport@reimageplus.com)
"My computer works great now that I'm rid of the Trojan Horse."
Hello,

We appreciate your time in dropping us a note about how well we did taking care of that Trojan Horse.

Reimage is rated 4.40 based on 240 reviews