Revive Financial Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Revive Financial Reviews

About Revive Financial:

Personalised Help with Debt
Whether you’re struggling with personal or business debt, Revive Financial and our team of specialists can breathe new life into your financial situation.

We understand financial debt management can be tough and stressful, especially if you’ve already fallen behind on repayments and are struggling to pay even the minimum amounts.

At Revive Financial, we help you face your personal or business debt head-on to take back control.

info@revivefinancial.com.au

Tell us how Revive Financial made you happy
I was getting quite stressed with credit card debt that I couldn't properly manage. I learned about Revive Financial and decided to contact them for advice. What happened over the ensuing weeks was a revelation for me. I never really expected that my outcome - arranged by Revive - could be so positive. My situation is now managable and the stress has gone and in 3 years so will the debt. 5 out of 5 from me.
Very helpful over the years of my debt agreement Even with times I was unable to pay they allowed me to catchup with my payments at later date Highly recommend Thanks
The team are great! The team member assigned to my case β€œRuth” was so lovely. Kept me updated the whole way through! The tram at revive managed to negotiate a great deal with my lenders taking a lot of pressure off my situation. I highly recommend
They helped me get out of debt, and always helpful when when I had questions.
I should have been informed, immediately, that I would be listed on the insolvency Index. This info was withheld from the initial conversation.
Bonnie was very helpful easy to understand explained very thing easily put me at ease and answered every question with professionlism also with the utmost respect to myself in theses times.
It was a very difficult decision to enter into this agreement. However, the team from Revive Financial made all these hard steps a much better and easier experience. From my first approach with Tuanita Schulz-Harr who initiated all the required requisites to Meghan Chua as she finalized the agreement and continued to provide excellent customer service all the time.
Very good happy with service
Making the decision to approach revive financial for support was a scary time for me. Amy and her team made it easy and had time to answer all the questions and concerns I had. The process was made clear and I was able to make an informed decision to sign up with them. I could not be more greatful for their support through a difficult time of my life
I'm just over the moon on the results to my problems. The service was so good and both Bonnie & Ruth were exceptional , very understanding and made me feel so comfortable in all the dealings I had with them both. Thank you Revive
Thank you for helping us. It’s been one year already and I feel comfortable now.
They helped me out so much with my debt. Eunice Lacia my advisor, has been nothing short of amazing. She has advocated for me so well with my creditors, and she always reaches out to me whenever i feel overwhelmed with information i dont understand. Thank you Eunice for all your help throughout my trying times, even going so far as listening to me and my concerns with my debt. You are an angel!
You guys were instrumental in helping myself when I was in a hard corner financially and were unbelievably supportive with every step towards paying my debts
Great secure service friendliness was a feature as qwll as the perfect servitude
Was really happy with my experience with revive . It went so quickly and they were always there if I needed help .
Cannot thank revive enough im debt free staff fantastic
I want to say thank to Monica, Jade, Melody and that gentlemen,who helped me in my difficult time they are for us, Monica and all the staff that never give up on us may God blessed you and your family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–.
Vanissa Limboy Was the most pragmatic, enthusiastic and understanding. She has helped me stay on track and gave me facts if I needed to rearrange if it was needed, but never letting me fall behind Thankyou Vanessa! What an asset to this business 😊
Thank you for your help team Revive, Mason you are great
Revive Financial is rated 4.9 based on 1,389 reviews