Revive Financial Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Revive Financial Reviews

About Revive Financial:

Personalised Help with Debt
Whether you’re struggling with personal or business debt, Revive Financial and our team of specialists can breathe new life into your financial situation.

We understand financial debt management can be tough and stressful, especially if you’ve already fallen behind on repayments and are struggling to pay even the minimum amounts.

At Revive Financial, we help you face your personal or business debt head-on to take back control.

info@revivefinancial.com.au

Tell us how Revive Financial made you happy
Outstanding service. Vanissa Limboy was flexible, patient, friendly, always communicating. Helped me out to no end ,always making sure I understood what was happening and explained information well. 10 out of 10 .Thankyou for your help! Amazing,saved me $$ on fees . Ben
Mason was so kind and helpful. My situation was unusual and she gave me tools and knowledge for the best outcome. I was very grateful for her help. Would use them again.
Revive Financial is a Wonderful Company. Staff are Considerate, Kind and Caring - Especially Eunice Lacia being very Professional, Patient and Understanding, Explaining each step before it was actioned. I would highly recommend Eunice and Revive Financial as I was very Anxious and Unsettled at the onset...Eunice and Revive Financial Encouraged and Calmed me giving me Piece of Mind. I am Forever Grateful Thankyou for your Consideration Kaylyne Murphy
Very friendly and compassionate rapport with client. Always solves the problem.
Ruth has been a blessing in helping me through any debt crisis that occurs. I’m not the easiest to work with and she has been patient and accommodating the whole way. I’m very grateful for her efforts.
Excellent personal relations,specially Ruth and Anette,very helpful and accomodating,answers and explains my questions thoroughly.
Happy with the service thanks 😊
Ruth is an absolute superstar who helped us through a very tough period in our lives, Ruth always kept us updated on all proceedings, also with great respect and detail, we cannot thank Ruth enough for her support and care. Ruth is an outstanding credit to your business.
It was hard to acknowledge and accept that I had got my family into the situation we were. Everytime I called, the staff were none judgmental, friendly and provided awesome customer service.
A very professional organisation for people that unfortunately find themselves in seemingly overwhelming financial situations .
Best thing I ever did, I felt I was on a never-ending merry go round. Revive freed me and allowed me to work a payment plan I could afford and now I have financial freedom. Thankyou, I have no hesitation in recommending this organisation.
Ruth has been nothing but understanding, kind patient and knowledgeable with the whole process from start to finish. Uncomfortable as it may have been to begin it has definitely given me a huge sigh of relief and better understanding of the importance/joy of financial freedom, especially in this day and age. I will be forever grateful for such a beautiful case worker such as Ruth Delina and the Revive financial company, she is definitely an asset to her company.
Communication was excellent always on hand for any help needed very understanding in some difficult moments
Great support from the Revive Team who offered sound advice throughout. The process was easy and flexible and it was great to adjust my payments in a way that suited me. Would highly recommend. Also loved the app! 👏🏼👏🏼
After finding myself in the financial situation I was in, from the first interaction with Revive to my final the understanding and sincere care to help resolve my financial situation has been amazing, professional and caring. It's hard to admit we have got ourselves in these situations and the ability of the team at Revive to not pass judgement was such a comfort and major factor to why I chose them to assist myself in restoring of financial status. Thank you very much.
Some of the best customer service i have ever experienced. I cannot thank kim and the team enough for their services throughout my the loan term. Highly recommend revive financial to any person in need to ease financial stress or to get their life back on track. I will be forever grateful. Cheers joe!
Was very good service's so helpful. Very friendly and easy to speak to about any questions. I would recommend to anyone else who is in a bad financial situation.Can't thank you enough now my life is back on track.Thanks again.😊
They have been most professional in their undertaking. I would like to mention Jarrod and Kimberley who have always been very helpful and professional. Thanks!
I would like to thank you as you have been a great help to me but i have not got a reply to say my account is closed & as i have paid my final payment it still show that i still owe $19.29
Liz is just amazing, had me at ease immediately and for the first time in years I can see light at the end of this tunnel!
Revive Financial is rated 4.9 based on 1,533 reviews