Ribbons Galore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ribbons Galore

About Ribbons Galore: Ribbons Galore manufactures high quality custom printed award ribbons.

916-773-8313

info@ribbonsgalore.com

650 Commerce Dr. Roseville, CA 95678

Tell us how Ribbons Galore made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Awesome work. Got it done fast and in time for the event."
OLIVIER D
"This is my fourth year ordering ribbons from RG and they are always such beautiful ribbons. I don’t think any other ribbon supplier can come close to the quality and price. When I have needed assistance they are quic to respond. I love doing business with them."
"Ribbons turned out fantastic. We added a 3” beaded medallions to the center of each ribbon and made them beautiful. Service from Ribbons Galore was great. It was timely and exactly as ordered without any problems."
"Wonderful company. Great quick service! A pleasure to do business with, and appreciate there beautiful ribbons. Our Horse show was a success, smiling children on ponies with their bright ribbons."
"Excellent service and excellent quality ribbons. I will definitely use again."
"They were very helpful and quick at getting my order processed and shipped."
"Just like the last order it was perfect."
"Easy to order, good quality, but I was certain I chose the metal back, but instead got strings. The kids didn't seem to mind, but still harder to deal with for organizing and harder for attaching to ponies for pictures."
"wonderful to work with! Very friendly to the school community!"
"Ordering was easy, templates were in place, shipping was per my request."
"I was so grateful for these ribbons. They were a big hit! My only complaint is that the back paper portion of the ribbons had "ribbonsgalore.com" printed. I had to cut that portion off by hand on TWO HUNDRED RIBBONS. Ouch. Allowing the customer to decide whether to add that extra advertising should be up to the *customer's* discretion. (Perhaps offering a discount for allowing that bit of advertising instead?) All I know is that I would've paid EXTRA to NOT have to cut off that portion of the ribbon. Even better, I would've paid extra to choose to put MY website on the back of the ribbon. All-in-all though, I was happy with how they all turned out."
"They were just what we needed in our Department."
"Amazing company to work with. Had my custom ribbon order completed, billed, paid and processed in just a couple hours of phone call. I will use them again !"
"You guys always hit it out of the park for me. I just finished running a double swim meet (trials and finals with a timed finals in between) with over 850 swimmers. I needed custom art ribbons and a lot of them. The quality was excellent and the delivery was early. And your website alllows me to design them and see what the finished product will look like. THANK YOU!!!"
"Thank you for the quick turn around and perfect order!"
"Our ribbons/bookmarks are just beautiful! Ribbons Galore did an outstanding job and they are very personable, sending emails to keep in touch with their customers. We will definitely use Ribbons Galore next time. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for high quality, very professional ribbons! Great, great job!"
"Simply the best! The products are well made, beautiful to look at, and my recipients always love them!"
"The ribbons were great and made it on-time, despite my late ordering. One thing I might suggest: it would be nice if you could add maroon ribbon to your stock. I chose what seemed closest to maroon, crossing my fingers it would work. They were a bit more pink than I wanted, but still beautiful."
"The design and quality of the ribbon is perfect!"
"Great finished product and really helpful and easy to deal with"
"Great service - online help was fantastic and order completed on time."
"loved our riboons!!"
"Once again my order (I reorder ribbons for a poultry show every year) was perfect and on time. Your reorder process is very simple, I love it."
Ribbons Galore is rated 4.95 based on 2,014 reviews