Ribbons Galore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ribbons Galore

About Ribbons Galore: Ribbons Galore manufactures high quality custom printed award ribbons.

916-773-8313

info@ribbonsgalore.com

650 Commerce Dr. Roseville, CA 95678

How would you rate Ribbons Galore ?

(optional)

"Great quality, delivered on time."
KYLE D
"A pleasure to work with. Quick to reply and the products were beautiful."
"Easy to work with and fast shipping!"
"I very thorough and efficient company"
"Awesome work. The worked with my logo and made it amazing. Quick order fill. Just as expected."
"Super fast, rush turnaround for a special event. Thanks!"
"They were perfect and very much on time!"
"Ribbons cames as ordered and on time."
"The ribbons are beautiful and, thanks to the design tool, exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"
"Every year Ribbons Galore delivers a high quality product with excellent consumer service for my school's event. I wouldn't use another company!"
"My order was completed as ordered and the quality was great. My only issue is the cost of shipping. The package barely weighed a thing but the shipping was astronomical. I ended up having to pay more for expedited shipping, but even the basic cost was a lot. Having said that, I do appreciate the quality of the product which is why I have been a repeat customer."
"Great company to work with. They reviewed my order, suggested some corrections that made my order look even better than before. I will use them again."
"The ribbons were beautiful as usual... however, the strings need to be more consistent. This year, we had a lot of ribbons with strings that were too short to go over our presentation pole. Please fix inconsistency. We prefer Ribbons Galore over any other ribbon mfg."
"They look great, just a thought you can send out a ordering reminder for repeat customer."
"We were able to load our logo with ease and adjust any other art work. The customer service was spot on and I will continue to use Ribbons Galore for our future needs."
"Customer Service is always nice. The Ribbons are very pretty and always arrive nicely packed."
"The ribbons are exactly as I wanted and arrived ahead of schedule. I appreciate the option of a small order. Thank you for your fine service. Sylvia H"
"Easy to use website & quick delivery!!"
JENNIFER H
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is above and beyond what I expected. They called to check on a payment because the school had not sent payment yet. They were very pleasant to work with and I will definitely use them again, as well as recommend them to anyone!"
"Very friendly and courteous. I had to change my order and then placed an additional order that I forgot and they assisted me in a nice and patient fashion."
"Ribbons were delivered exactly as expected!"
"Good-looking product at a reasonable price, delivered a day before the expected arrival date. What more could I ask?"
"Easy to contact. Very helpful"
Ribbons Galore is rated 4.95 based on 1,561 reviews