Ribbons Galore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ribbons Galore

About Ribbons Galore: Ribbons Galore manufactures high quality custom printed award ribbons.

916-773-8313

info@ribbonsgalore.com

650 Commerce Dr. Roseville, CA 95678

How would you rate Ribbons Galore ?

"Great quality, delivered on time."
KYLE D
"A pleasure to work with. Quick to reply and the products were beautiful."
"Easy to work with and fast shipping!"
"It was my first time ordering from Ribbons Galore and it was a great experience. They noticed a punctuation error in one of my ribbon designs and emailed me immediately to confirm. Noticing they were Princess Bride themed, when I replied with a decision, the return response from Ribbons Galore was: As you wish. It really made me smile! I can't wait to order more ribbons from Ribbons Galore for my next convention!"
"The website was easy to use and the ribbons turned out great!"
"Ribbons Galore representative worked patiently with me to insure the ribbons displayed everything we desired. I am truly grateful for your professional yet personable assistance. Gladys"
"I was nervous about ordering without proof, but Ribbons Galore sent great quality ribbons for an awards event!"
"Excellent customer service!"
"The ribbons were perfect! Your website was easy to use!"
"This was my first year doing badge ribbons for a convention. I wanted them to go with my Handmaid's Tale costume. They were perfect and I was able to trade several ribbons with others. Thank you! Will definitely be ordering again for the next convention."
"The customer service is great. The young man helped me with the designing of our ribbons, and they turned out beautiful and of good quality."
"Our desired wording ran over the limit for spaces - your designer came up with an idea that made it work! Thanks!"
"Always use this company and they never disappoint. Excellent product- fast service - at a good price!"
"This is the third year I have ordered ribbons for Big Bear Lake Quilt Guild show. Everyone I have spoken with has been very helpful and always catered to our needs. The ribbons always are exactly what I order and arrive on time and packed so there are no wrinkles. We will order from Ribbons Galore again next year. Celia W."
"The ribbons I ordered for a convention came in time, wonderful quality, and they went over very well with anyone I gave them too. I will definitely be ordering from ribbons galore again for my next convention!"
"Quick and efficient!! Thank you"
"Fantastic service for the price. So very impressed with the suggestions to update artwork so it would be more noticeable in the smaller scale."
"Nice looking product that was done quickly and delivered on time. Several options for ribbon and print color."
"They arrived in record time. They were perfect for marking the winning paintings in our judged exhibit. Everyone is very pleased with the quality and color of the ribbons. Thank you. I'll see you again next year as this is an annual event with our organization."
"Great quality and fast delivery! They were perfect"
"We have a small community garden in Nyack, NY.. Our annual dinner at the end of the year, out best gardeners get ribbons hung in their garden for all to see..Lovely, happy thing Marie Dilluvo"
"So happy that I can order different colors and different lettering without paying additional set-up fees! Ribbons arrived quickly and are exactly as ordered!"
"Website was easy to use and easy to order multiple matching place ribbons. Ribbons are good quality. Service and delivery were quick and reasonable"
Ribbons Galore is rated 4.95 based on 1,718 reviews