Ribbons Galore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ribbons Galore

About Ribbons Galore: Ribbons Galore manufactures high quality custom printed award ribbons.

916-773-8313

info@ribbonsgalore.com

650 Commerce Dr. Roseville, CA 95678

Tell us how Ribbons Galore made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
BELINDA H
"The Ribbons were beautiful as always. Thank you so much for your service, easy ordering, and especially your quality."
"We have been ordering ribbons for the Bulgarian National English Spelling Bee school winners for 5 years. The web page is very user friendly and it is easy to design and order the ribbons. We receive our orders always on time and the quality is the best - bright colors and excellent print."
"I count on these ribbons for my international conference. I always need design help, and Jordan really helped me this time. The ribbons arrived in beautiful condition and on time. Thanks!"
"The ribbons turned out great! I will defiantly be ordering more for the next event."
"I was very pleased with the phone support I received to help create the ribbon. It was my first one and the lady was kind and took time to show me options."
"The ribbons I designed turned out amazing! They were perfect for the convention I attended. Thanks for sending them in time!"
"The ribbons turned out great. I was contacted by Ribbons Galore to assist with the design, ensuring that they final design product was acceptable to us."
"We had a last minute need for custom badge ribbons and contacted Ribbons Galore. Kiley was wonderful helping us make sure we met the appropriate deadlines to ensure we received the products in time for our event. We ordered them on Thurs 1/31 and they were delivered on Fri 2/8 for our Saturday event. The production time was a day shorter than the company we'd used in the past and the fact they are in Northern California is a bonus. We will definitely use Ribbons Galore again and will recommend to our colleagues."
"The ribbons were delivered on time and were packaged very nicely."
"Easy to use site and timely delivery of product!"
"We have used Ribbons Galore for our ribbons for trading. The quality of ribbon and adhesive is great. We met people who got their ribbons in Brittain, but said some of their friends order the ribbons from US for better quality. They liked our ribbons and apologized for theirs. The staff and support is also wonderful. They know what will work for the design, and will answer questions if you have them."
"I appreciate the service. They made sure it was what I wanted."
"Ribbons Galore turnaround and quality were exemplary, as I've come to expect through my years ordering through them. I continue to recommend them most highly to all my friends and colleagues."
"Thank you.....we always love your service and quality product!"
"Amazing experience. I reached out to them and they were able to rush ship my order in time and add to the quantity when I ask Plus the quality of the product and customer service were out of this world. Would definitely use again"
"Excellent customer service and quick service!"
"Excellent, fast service - above and beyond! I especially love your free themed ribbons for our event and your up-to-the-minute fonts. BUT...would you PLEASE stop using Flash in your design area so I can work on my tablet instead of having to find a computer to work on? GALLIFREY ONE ❤️❤️ RIBBONS GALORE!"
"Ribbons Galore did a great job with helping me with choosing the right ribbons and designs for my facility. Thank you!!!"
"We've ordered ribbons for 2 years now. Often with a fairly short turn around and have always been very pleased with the quality and the variety of type styles and clip art/icons. We will most definitely order again."
"Ribbons were perfect and exactly what we wanted! Highly recommend!"
"Always good service, good prices and arrives earlier than expected."
"Their service is amazing. I order ribbons to trade at science fiction conventions and not only do they fix kerning and sizes, they add clip art from many fandoms and check our spelling. I had a quote ribbon and they caught a spelling error in the author’s name. They ship extremely fast and i love that I can save designs to reuse or input new ones any time and then order them for the convention. High quality ribbons that don’t fray and quality adhesive too."
"Thank you for your great customer service! We have been ordering for a few years now and always get quality work. The ribbons are exactly what we ordered and delivered as promised!"
Ribbons Galore is rated 4.95 based on 2,206 reviews