Ribbons Galore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ribbons Galore

About Ribbons Galore: Ribbons Galore manufactures high quality custom printed award ribbons.

916-773-8313

info@ribbonsgalore.com

650 Commerce Dr. Roseville, CA 95678

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Ribbons Galore ?

DOMINIC D
"Very easy ordering process. Ribbons came on time and looked great."
BILL H
"Fast service, reasonable price, great product. Just what I wanted in the time frame I needed. Highly recommend."
"I received the custom printed sash and the ribbon and I have to say that you need a higher rating, you did better than "Very Good". Beautiful Quality. Well Done. Received Very Quickly. Great Customer Service. My friend was very happy with her surprise at our high school reunion !! I will order from you again. Thanks So Much !!"
"Excellent design options, shipping as promised, excellent quality product!"
Posted 13 minutes ago
"I am thrilled with the ribbons we got for our chili cook-off! Everyone loves to get a pretty ribbon, and Ribbons Galore's excellent products don't disappoint."
Posted 16 minutes ago
"single ribbon sales are very appreciated to help give my daughter a confidence boost"
"The ribbons were easy to create, reasonably priced, arrived on time and looked gorgeous! What more could a customer want?"
"The sashes came just as we expected. Thank you!"
"The ribbons are great along with the service and delivery time. Will be ordering more in the future."
"The ribbons were beautiful as usual! Everyone loved them."
"Love the quality of the ribbons and the service from Ribbons Galore!! Just an quick call to reorder from the past year and it’s done!! Thanks Ribbons Galore!!"
"Great service, great product as usual. Thank you for your help."
"Ribbons Galore did a fantastic job on our ribbons and the customer service was outstanding. I got fast responses and my ribbons even came in earlier than expected! Overall amazing experience and will definitely use again in the future."
"Great product and service. Quick response to questions."
"The ribbons arrived in perfect timing, carefully packaged and exactly as ordered. They were wonderful! Thank you Ribbons Galore!! I will be ordering again."
"The Ribbons and customer service that I received was the best in a long time. Look forward to our next project. Thank you so much Kim you are the best!"
"Fast and reliable service. A pleasure to do business with."
"It turned out amazing and will be a wonderful keep sake!! Bill"
"We are very pleased with the bookmarks. Communication with company was good, received proof quickly and order was processed and received in a timely manner. Overall, great experience."
"Incredible products, service and prices. They out performed all the companies I used previously. I definitely will use them again!"
"Ribbons Galore does a phenomenal job as always! Our District Spelling Bee ribbons always receive rave compliments from parents, students, teachers and district administration."
"The ribbons were stunningly gorgeous and quality control was evident. Not one bad one in the bunch. The recipients were overjoyed. Will definitely be ordering from you again!"
"The ribbon itself was good quality, and the imprinting was spot on...both the lettering and logo. No flaking or shredding, and colors were vibrant. Great customer service!"
Ribbons Galore is rated 4.95 based on 1,870 reviews