ridiculously rich by Alana Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ridiculously rich by Alana

Tell us how ridiculously rich by Alana made you happy

"I saw stall in Cramlington Manor Walks, and decided to treat myself, and at £3 for a small square of brownie it wasn’t value for money!! For the price I anticipated perfection, what I got was a very “ average” brownie, sorry."
Are you ridiculously rich by Alana? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was hoping for a Christmas treat, but these were really disappointing. Nothing you couldn't buy similar & much cheaper in M&S. The creme brulee brownie sounded good, but no crunch, just a thin sugary soft topping. The rocky road looked like it was made by an infant school for a bake sale. Maybe thats the home made look they are aiming for. The pieces varied a lot in sizes and most weren't big enough to share. Overall I wouldn't buy again. Wish I'd questioned why all their reviews are from 2017."
"No tracking information given so I had no way of knowing if it had been delivered. Eventually had to contact my friend - it hadn't. Contacted the company and got a terse response stating the tracking information showed it had. Eventually found it had been left with a neighbour. Just felt the company didn't care so not a great experience. The cakes themselves were well received though hence not a poor rating. A great product is let down by poor customer service."
ridiculously rich by Alana is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access