ridiculously rich by Alana Reviews

of reviewers recommend ridiculously rich by Alana

Tell us how ridiculously rich by Alana made you happy
ridiculously rich by Alana 2 star review on 8th May 2020
Lucy H
ridiculously rich by Alana 2 star review on 8th May 2020
Lucy H
ridiculously rich by Alana 1 star review on 6th March 2020
Farzana
More Photos & Videos
Whilst the 4 out of the 6 cakes were edible the further 2 were so stale , brownies are supposed to be chewy in the middle these were sooooo hard I couldn’t possibly let my kids eat them. Really disappointed as was sooo looking forward to them
Prompt delivery but unfortunately the bakes did not live up to expectations. Got the mixed box for my birthday treat. Would not describe the bakes as 'ridiculously rich' at all. The brownies were dry and the rocky road was just crumbly chocolate around 4 big marshmallows. Disappointed.
Too sweet, average brownie. Not worth it.
Massively overpriced for very small very average tasting products, if you go to any supermarket and buy their best of range it'll be a third of the price and tastier.
Be careful when purchasing baked goods! My husband went to take a bite out of his sealed mint crunch to find a wrapper of some sort, baked into his sweet treat! Was absolutely awful, I've contacted customer service still waiting for a response regarding the outcome.
Excellent! As good as any home baked Tray bakes! Beautiful presentation and makes a great gift!
I expected much more for the price,but was average.Anything from the top range of any supermarket is better.I was poisoned by sugar.
Better than anything I've tried.
Wow! Was given the mixed box as a gift. I can honestly say every single one was soooooo delicious and ridiculously rich! I will definitely be buying some more.
Bought a box of 5 at a showcase set up by Alana. Every single item was stale, barely edible and not fit for sale. Terrible, and just not good enough. If you are trying to get extra business by putting on a 'cake festival' you don't put out stock that is past its best and clearly not worth the money. I have no idea how old these tray bakes were, or the standard of ingredients but I do know I am angry and revolted as a customer.
I saw stall in Cramlington Manor Walks, and decided to treat myself, and at £3 for a small square of brownie it wasn’t value for money!!
For the price I anticipated perfection, what I got was a very “ average” brownie, sorry.
Was hoping for a Christmas treat, but these were really disappointing. Nothing you couldn't buy similar & much cheaper in M&S.
The creme brulee brownie sounded good, but no crunch, just a thin sugary soft topping.
The rocky road looked like it was made by an infant school for a bake sale. Maybe thats the home made look they are aiming for.
The pieces varied a lot in sizes and most weren't big enough to share.
Overall I wouldn't buy again. Wish I'd questioned why all their reviews are from 2017.
No tracking information given so I had no way of knowing if it had been delivered. Eventually had to contact my friend - it hadn't. Contacted the company and got a terse response stating the tracking information showed it had. Eventually found it had been left with a neighbour. Just felt the company didn't care so not a great experience. The cakes themselves were well received though hence not a poor rating. A great product is let down by poor customer service.
ridiculously rich by Alana is rated 2.31 based on 13 reviews