Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"Good service from the artist but Rise Art gave the wrong dimensions for the artwork which is not acceptable"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear about this issue - unfortunately this is something that the artist dictates when uploading new products to the site. We have been in touch with her to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Please do let us know if there is anything else which you would like to talk to us about.

Thanks,
The Rise Art Team
"It was great apart from the framing which looks cheaply done. the artwork is wrinkled at where it meets the mount as it wasn't backed with anything thick. Shame."
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Tonia,

Really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Rise Art. Thanks for taking the time to feed this back to us.

We always aim to ensure that we deliver on high quality framing and are sorry to hear that your artwork hasn't been framed to this standard.

We are therefore more than happy to offer a reframe to you at no extra cost. Please let me know if you would be interested in this and we can make arrangements to collect the artwork.

Best wishes,
Liliane
"Disappointed with the frame which was rectangular for a square print. Otherwise good service."
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very friendly and helpful Staff pre purchase, post purchase was not as good as there was a delay in receiving my purchase due to artist holiday and no updates as to when I would receive. I did eventually receive it."
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the not so great experience. We really value it and will try to take this on board and improve our process.

The artists have an option to update their holiday period so the customer has a better estimate regarding expected delivery time. However, they don't always keep it updated, reducing the visibility of when the customer receives the work. In this case, this resulted in a not so good experience for you.

We have frequent contact with our sellers and will continuously reiterate the importance of keeping this information updated.

Regards,
Pedro
"On arrival I was somewhat suprised by the packaging. Let's just say it wasn't Amazon de luxe; it looked like it had been wrapped by my 95 year old gran. The second surprise was the size of the print. It was tiny - all my fault of course, because I ordered it. Next time I will read the measurements more carefully."
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 262 reviews