Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Experience 10!
Everything went smooth - received my artwork in time
(Customer) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent catologue of work and breadth of artists and mediums. Simple, speedy order processing and delivery from across the globe. Thank you.
Great customer service
(Customer) - Posted 3 days ago
fantastic service and support throughout the purchase process. Would highly recommend
I love buying art from Rise art. Everything is so well organised even when the art is coming from the other side of the world. The personal touch from Rise art is very reassuring and I am delighted with the service and the painting.
Very good service
I recommend Rise art as they are a great company to deal with and I like the personal touch they offer. My painting arrived from Shanghai, tracked all the way. If I had queries about the delivery process Rise art were on hand to help me. The painting was great just what I wanted and expected. Thanks.
A Great Experience! Great Communication with fast shipping, will be back for more. Thanks again
I recommend Rise Art. A great experience. Kept me informed every step of the way. And very precise info. The art was exactly what they said. And it is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much.
Very speed delivery
Excellent customer service. And the art was delivered on time and in perfect shape. Definitely recommend.
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really appreciate the fast reply on emails and the service they provide. (impressed)
Superb service and fantastic art
Great customer service. Made every step of the process a piece of cake.
Wonderful item, very well packed and very, very fast delivered. Perfect!
The team was quick and communicative every step of the way from post purchase to delivery. They left no stone upturned and I felt like they did a wonderful job of guiding me through my first purchase of art!
So efficient, with an intimate approach. A great range of artists, and styles and at accessible prices. I couldn’t recommend Rise Art more highly.
High quality product and really excellent, personal service.
Great service