Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"We were gifted a voucher for Rise Art. We bought through the website and added a frame. The team kept us up to speed on the framing being complete and the delivery. Phin was great!"
"I absolutely love my Tracy Emin print. The print arrived well within the time promised and my email thread with Jessica was very charming and professionals. Thank you"
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"I am grateful to rise art for tracking down the artists they no longer stocked so I could purchase three of his prints. Everything was arranged, I was kept updated throughout and got excellent customer service."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Communication was incredible and delivery super fast!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had a fantastic experience with Rise Art. I browsed their site & started a chat session to discuss what I was looking for. This turned into an email with lots of excellent suggestions & eventually after choosing my art i was able to order a bespoke frame size. I then experienced after care support from Jessica Aitken who contacted me regularly with updates to my order & expected delivery. Jessica went over & above in tracking my art to ensure I received it after a failed attempt. When I received my order, the frame was scratched but still ok to hang. I wanted to let Jessica know of this & she was amazing with her apology & refunded the frame cost immediately- that was an unexpected surprise & very well received. Highly recommend Rise Art!!"
"Excellent service and good communication particularly over framing"
"Incredibly personalised advice and service"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The website is fantastic and I really like the feature of being able to get immediate notification if a favourite artist has shared a new artwork. The small disappointment I had was that there is no notification about potential custom charges upfront, so if you are not familiar with this thus calculate it into your total cost of investment, you can easily end up paying lot more because of customs if you buy from outside of EU. It would be nice to have this info included before you hit the buy button."
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Rita,

Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed by our communication on customs charges. We note the possibility of customs charges on each artwork's page at present and I will liaise with our tech team to see how we can do this more effectively.

Best wishes

Phin
"Jessica at Rise Art was brilliant the whole way through and her communication was top notch. She updated me regularly and advised me of any issues. Would highly recommend this company."
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good experience. Rise was moving so it was a bit problematic. Also, asked for a statement about the art piece purchased and had to repeatedly request one. Finally, suggest someone man the phones so customers' phone calls are answered."
Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your feedback. Whilst it is no excuse, you're right that our moving offices on the same day made it more difficult than usual to service your request to collect your artwork.

Since your purchase we have changed office protocols to ensure there is always somebody ready to take calls - thank you for the feedback on this.

Best wishes

Phin
"Great experience, would highly recommend."
(Corporate Client) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent packaging, attentive customer service - overall, a very good experience."
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Purchasing through arise Art was like having the personal and expert help of purchasing in a gallery combined with the ease of doing it through my laptop. Genuinely 5 star service. I’ve already recommended to multiple friends."
"Truely excellent experience!"
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Love my art and the artist posted out really quickly"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Phone contacts excellent and I bought two paintings in late 2018 . I asked for certificate of authenticity for the two but so far have only received one --which is a shame as otherwise excellent service"
Hi Chris,

Thank you, we really appreciate your support and feedback. I'm also pleased to confirm that you now have the missing COA - my apologies once again for the delay on this.

Best, Phin
"Polite pleasant and professional staff. Was kept up to date with clear delivery arrangements. Very large print was packaged very well to ensure against damage. Pleased with whole service provided and would purchase from Rise again if there was something I liked"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Extremely good service. Lots of updates made me feel very well looked after."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very pleased - print was delivered in a timely manner and in the condition expected"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found a nice painting for my wife's birthday and Phin helped me with the purchase and even got the delivery charge reduced as it was excessive. Painting arrived very quickly so a great experience all round. Thanks John"
Rise Art is rated 4.81 based on 341 reviews