Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

info@riseart.com

24 Berwick Street, , London

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
I found the team very helpful and easy to work with from start to finish.
Amazing level of service provided by Melisa at Rise Art and made my first art buying experience a great one!
Great team to work with! excellent service !!
An impressive collection of art and incredible customer service. Asia kept me informed about the status of my order at all times and regularly checked in :)
Excellent service and responsivenesses, well above expectations.
Rise Art 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Amazing experience. Nothing was too much trouble
I ordered a picture on Sunday and received it Wednesday. Very prompt and helpful. Thank you!
The art was great and the service superb
I appreciated all the communication and updates on my artwork, and it arrived in good condition. It took a bit longer to ship than I am used to for most online orders, but I didn't need it for any particular deadline.
Great customer service. Could not be any better. Excellent selection, fast shipping, great communication.
My experience was great! I ordered a beautiful painting. The online transaction was smooth and efficient and the painting was delivered thoughtfully (with a beautiful note) and well packed.
Rise Art 5 star review on 14th February 2022
Delivered in a timely fashion and extremely well packaged. Piece looks even better in person. Thank you
Excellent communication throughout from the Rise Art Gallery - I would highly recommend. I am absolutely thrilled with my new piece which makes a wonderful addition to my existing artwork.
Awesome! Best customer service and such a stress less process. Thank you!
Rise Art 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Very pleased with the whole experience.
Great, super communication and speedy delivery
Had a very good experience shopping with them. The staff was also super patient and informative.
Great service - personal contact, updating on progress and responsive to queries. Would certainly use again.
Great customer service. Art arrived in perfect shape. We love it
They communicated well and proactively contacted me when it was determined that the piece wouldn't arrive before Christmas. They were responsive and friendly and I would use them again for sure.
Rise Art is rated 4.87 based on 649 reviews