Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art ?

(optional)

"The team at Rise Art were incredibly helpful, were very knowledgable about the Artist (the very talented Andrew Millar), and answered all my questions immediately. Artwork arrived within a week. Very happy with the superb service; thank you!"
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Swift and polite service, perfect delivery - all in all great!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I appreciated being informed of the status of my order, and received my artwork quickly too"
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Polite, friendly and seamless!"
(Corporate Client) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Good service from the artist but Rise Art gave the wrong dimensions for the artwork which is not acceptable"
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear about this issue - unfortunately this is something that the artist dictates when uploading new products to the site. We have been in touch with her to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Please do let us know if there is anything else which you would like to talk to us about.

Thanks,
The Rise Art Team
"Really good"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"It was great to be able to ask someone questions before buying - friendly service."
"lovely staff"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutely love my photo 'Regard' by Paul Coghlin. I was expecting it to take weeks to arrive but arrived beautifully framed less than 2 weeks of ordering. The staff from Rise were regularly in touch so I always knew what was happening. My first time with Rise but definitely recommend and will definitely get more art via them; I just wish I had a bigger house to put up more pictures ."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"I receive the painting within respectable timing. The artwork has been proposed to me by one of the curators and I fell in love with it! Very good service."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy, convenient and access to incredible art"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service and very quick turnaround (with framing!)"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Beautiful Arts at the Rise Art."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had an excellent first experience with Rise Art. I purchased a framed artwork as a gift with help from one of the curators. The site was easy to use and there was a lovely selection of artworks to choose from. I received regular updates and great customer service throughout. Will definitely be returning!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very easy to order, efficient and quick delivery :)"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have now ordered four artworks from 'Rise Art', and they provide an excellent service. They keep you well informed as to when your delivery will arrive, and often include a personal message from the artist. They also have a very interesting range of work from which to choose. This is a great company."
"Its brilliant L"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Generally excellent - easy purchase, quick responses to email, easy to change delivery. I do wish they took American Express."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Lovely website, easy to use, lots of choice in every price range, excellent service."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic. The painting arrived beautifully packaged 48hrs after I bought it with a lovely handwritten note from the artist. Thrilled with the work and cannot wait to hang it."
Rise Art is rated 4.82 based on 251 reviews