Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Phin and Ella made the whole process extremely transparent and efficient (from pre-purchase to delivery). As a new collector this was extremely important to me. The works arrived quickly, safely and they look fantastic! I will definitely be using Rise Art again in the future. Also a big thanks to Michael Tierney - check out his work!
Kept me updated throughout
Great experience. Beautifully curated art with great recommendations from the team. They even made a special selection of pieces I might like just for me.

Delivery was quick and all pieces purchased made came perfectly packaged directly from the artists.

Rise Art are not the only platform I've used to buy art, but they're my favourites right now.

Recommended!
Very efficient, friendly and approachable.
Great customer service from Ella.
Excellent from start ti the end. Thanks to Ella.
Artwork received as per delivery detail. Very well packaged so no issues or damage.

I would like to thank Ella, Melisa and the gent I spoke to during call. You have all been very helpful, keeping me well informed at every stage and ensuring my satisfaction along the process. I would highly recommend using your service and will surely be a returning customer!
Good service and art work as expected.
Unfortunately, frame broken on arrival.
Lots of beautiful art pieces to choose from! Fast delivery, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!
Fantastic experience buying art with Rise Art. My paintings came earlier than expected and beautifully packaged. A little note about each piece from the artist was a fabulous touch. Really enjoyable, start to finish. Looking forward to getting them framed now. Thank you!!
I have collected blue chip art since 2005. Dealt with tens of auction houses and galleries. In my opinion Rise Art is the best. Professional knowledgeable friendly staff who went above and beyond the others. A wonderful smooth hassle free experience. I am now a repeat customer, not only because of the beautiful way I was treated by the staff but also because of the super prices I paid for the two KEF! purchases. The staff enabled me to commission through Rise Art a tailor made for me by KEF! painting They were packed professionally too and arrived unscathed and in perfect condition. Globally by far the least expensive anywhere. Exceptional staff and prices are why I wholeheartedly and without any reservations whatsoever recommend Rise Art gallery. Very Pleased. Thank you! Dr. Jeff Reichwein
I first contact Rise Art for a KEF! painting that I saw. I worked with Phin and he suggested that we could commission a work. I have never purchased art on-line or commissioned a painting and was rather nervous. Rise Art was absolutely professional and kept me informed through the entire process. I worked with Melissa on the shipping and the piece arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. I will definitely buy through Rise Art again.
Thank you so much! Your team were so helpful, quick to respond and knowledgeable and I really appreciate all of the help. And very enthusiastic about the end product, Melisa was exceptional - always kept in touch with me to let me know how things were progressing and helped gather information for framing. I really love the end result!
Good, I like the way you kept in touch through the delivery process
Prompt & efficient service. Thanks!
Beautiful piece and Rise Art were very responsive.
Great response time. Helpful correspondence. Will definitely purchase from again in the future.
Excellent customer service!
Great communication and very helpful.
Really easy to buy, and great selection of artwork. We also received the artwork very quickly after ordering, so thanks for the great service
A super friendly and enjoyable experience purchasing art through Rise Art. Phin sorted me right out with an amazing new print and Melisa made sure the print got to me safely and that I was happy at every stage. Now I’m afraid the experience will be a regular occurrence...thank you!
Rise Art is rated 4.84 based on 517 reviews