Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022
Francesca
%FIRSTNAME%
Very quick and effective communication. Would recommend!
Very quick delivery and helpful and considerate staff and communication- all round great
Very professional service. The staff were very helpful and kept me informed throughout the purchasing and delivery process.
We are thrilled with our artwork. It arrived exactly when we were told to expect it and it looks exactly as it did on the website so no unhappy surprises only good ones. Rise Art were a pleasure to deal with at all times.
Rise Art 5 star review on 27th October 2022
Unusually attentive. Much appreciated across the generally impersonal ether..
I personally had a flawless experience with my purchase of an oil painting by Sonja Brussen! Everything perfect, from the support and prompt replies of the Rise Art team (Asia, many thanks to you too) to shipment and delivery! Sonja prepared a nice wooden box for her artwork and included two cards which I could use in the future. I would recommend Rise Art to anyone!
Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022 Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022
I recently purchased two paintings from Rise Art. The customer service they provided to me was exemplary. Rise Art answered any queries I had regarding purchase and freight, promptly and efficiently. From the time of purchase to the delivery of the paintings I was kept updated. Scott answered my queries regarding the purchase very efficiently. Melisa went out of her way to help me with any queries I had regarding freight- made it all very hassle free for me. The paintings arrived in perfect condition. I’m very happy with them. I will definitely be purchasing from Rise Art in the future.
Great website - good comms throughout - fantastic product delivered. Very happy. Will use Rise again.
I was very happy with my experience buying from Rise Art. The shipping was fast and smooth and customer service were very helpful. This piece is a gift, and I know it will be very much appreciated in it’s new home.
Really great service. They make it so easy to discover new art - and with their super easy returns, it doesn't feel like you're taking a massive risk.
Very polite customer care and great prices of the artworks with low shipping costs. I will recommend
Painting was delivered fast and in excellent condition. Rise Art has an extensive list of curated options from excellent artists. I love my new original piece
Rise Art 5 star review on 23rd August 2022
I love the website and have enjoyed buying some art with these guys. Melisa responded straight away to any questions. Very friendly, professional and kept me informed as to when my art would be delivered. I will definitely buy more from arise Art.
Very friendly service, good selection
Easy to purchase and makes art more accessible due to the Own Art payment scheme.
Great service
Brilliant!
Selecting my new artworks has been a joy with Rise Art. I liked the user-friendly website, extensive choice, detailed descriptions and the efficient and helpful staff who dealt with my queries. Above all, I am delighted with the works I purchased.
Excellent communication, fast shipping, will definitely be looking for more art on Rise in the near future!
I've had a brilliant experience with Rise Art. As soon as we ordered our painting, Asia and Melisa contacted us from Rise Art to give us clear information about when our painting would be delivered. They kept us up to date every step of the way and followed up straight away to make sure we were happy with our product. A wonderful service; very efficient and communicative plus an excellent piece of art! Thank you, Rise Art!
Rise Art is rated 4.9 based on 673 reviews