Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Thank you for a wonderful experience from beginning to end. We love our new piece.
First time using Rise Art, really impressed. I found a piece of art I liked. Made an offer which was accepted and within a couple of days it was delivered. Great service. I will definitely be using Rise Art again. Brilliant service.
Excellent service and absolutely love my new painting. Felt v supported in making the decision to buy. Thanks a lot. Zoe
Rise Art is simply fabulous. Every person I interacted with was knowledgeable, friendly, efficient. Pure pleasure.
Lovely selection of artwork, and efficient and communicative delivery service.
Fantastic artwork and a customer service to match. The wonderful Melisa kept me updated throughout the framing and shipping process. My artwork was packaged expertly for its journey from Europe to the United States and was received in a prompt and timely matter. The framing, professionally custom made to the artwork, exceeded my expectations and was, along with shipping costs, very reasonably priced. I will definitely be keeping an eye on future artworks being offered by Rise Art for the possibility of finding my next gem.
it was just amazing. very supportive and patient and just amazing support. thank you!
great experience and I absolutely love all the pieces I bought!
I purchased a rare Kef! lithograph from Rise Art. I live in the United States. The selection the gallery offers is excellent. I bought the Kef! at a super price. The professional staff communication was absolutely fantastic. The packing was secure and arrived in record time (3 days!) with no damage. I recommend this gallery 100%. Dr. Jeff Reichwein
Excellent service
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good service, keeping me personally informed at all stages even over the Christmas period. And the painting is beautiful! Thank you so much.
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service and very pleased with my piece
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic selection of paintings. Great communication and very pleasant to deal with. First painting has arrived and I absolutely love it.
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY FRIENDLY. ALL VERY SMOOTH FROM INQUIRY TO RECEIVING MY ART
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Extremely helpful - especially in getting me the pieces very quickly! Beautiful art that the client is very happy with. Thanks.
Rise Art has an interesting and eclectic range of art to choose from. My first experience of purchasing art from them has been fantastic. It's great to see ikigai evident in the UK! I would recommend them.
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
The fact that I got quick responses to my questions and my purchase was delivered very quickly. I was very pleased. Thank you.
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
I found the service to be extremely helpful and efficient. It was easy to get through to someone on the phone and everything went very smoothly. I was delighted with the paintings when they arrived.
I bought a gift voucher for my son for the second year & received good, efficient friendly service. The voucher arrived very speedily.
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Great art & attentive customer service.
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 474 reviews