Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"All good and did a great job getting the print framed and delivered quickly, thanks!"
(Customer) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Lovely piece of Art and great service, thanks"
(Customer) - Posted 3 days ago
"Poor quality control with poor framing and a damaged print"
(Customer) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you're not happy with the quality of your artwork. We've been in touch with you about this - we'd love to replace your framed artwork with one that meets our high standards.
"Good communication about the delivery and tracking of my order. Lovely piece, was even sent a free gift aa A thank you from the artist. Very pleased."
(Customer) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great 😀 Artist delivered painting personally to me at home."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent Service. Quick Delivery."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was personally invited to RiseArt as an artist. But a few months after I finished uploading a large selection of works + information (several hours of work), I received the following e-mail. RiseArt: "I have to tell you that we are no longer going to be able to feature you on the Rise platform and your profile will be deactivated in the next few days. I understand that this will possibly be disappointing news and I would assure you that these decisions have not been reached lightly. If you’d like to discuss this at all with me personally please do let me know and I’d be happy to do so." I replied with some questions but never heard back from them. 👎"
"I was looking for some new art work for my living room and definitely needed some professional advice around how to create an attractive gallery wall. I received attentive, considered and very helpful support from Renata from the in house design team.. Renata helped me with every decision from start to finish even when I was seriously vascillating! I ordered three prints and I am beyond deighted - they are stunning! The quality is first rate and they look beautiful on the wall. When I fist attempted to open them, I thought I had a problem with the packacking and thought ( mistakenly) that one of the prints had been damaged ( in fact it was just rolled in an extra protective roll of card) The manager at Rise Art was incredibly helpful, before I realised my mistake, and was willing to take all steps to rectify the situation. Great expereince all round - thank you!"
"The staff was responsive and very helpful. I wanted the art piece shipped internationally without the frame and they were able to arrange this with the artist, which was absolutely fantastic. Thank you!"
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Fantastic experience with Rise Art - found the perfect artworks and the team were super useful, friendly and always up to chat on the phone if I wanted an update. Would 100% recommend!"
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Love the painting I bought, the colours of which were very faithfully represented on Rise Art. Unfortunately the artist had used a poor frame for the canvas which had warped and caused big issues when hanging. To be fair to Rise Art, they recommended several tips to try and correct this and in the end after all else had failed agreed to reframe the painting. Can't fault the top notch customer service."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the quality of the canvas' stretching - we have been in touch and will have our expert Framers collect the work from you and get it restretched.
"Great service and advice, and love the painting we bought."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good experience, attentive customer service, easy shipping and delivery. Really appreciate the option to buy the art framed or unframed."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great Comms. Very helpful staff."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Hi I was unable to get £20.00 discount when I placed my order. I emailed to advise before I placed my order. I did not receive a response. I placed my order and I was refunded the discount.A problem with the software which is hopefully resolved now."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the discount - we have looked into this and all promotional codes should be working now.
"Had a great experience and the team were super helpful. Absolutely love my artwork and big shout out to Phin from logistics who is the best!"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast response and helpful on suggesting alternative artworks for selection."
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 1 month ago
"V good"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Efficient personal service, quick delivery. Delighted with the painting- exactly as seen on site - only better!!"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"The website is great and makes it easy to create a shortlist to choose from. The purchasing process could have been a bit more straightforward as I spoke to a few different curators and had things re-confirmed several times - but over all, a very positive experience."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago