Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

info@riseart.com

24 Berwick Street, , London

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
From helping pick out framing dimensions, to following through consistently with order updates from beginning to end, the customer care support team went above and beyond! Our artwork shipped fast and on time to the U.S. - which is pretty unheard of during covid. Our frame is impeccably well crafted, and we love our new piece. Can't recommend Rise Art enough!
Great experience purchasing my first artwork with Rise!
Great experience all around: beautiful high quality print and Ella from customer service extremely helpful and responsive. Thoroughly recommended.
Fast and efficient service although I would be grateful if you could remove me from marketing email lists. The artwork is a gift so I’m sure the recipient will love it as the artist is a favourite
Hi Rosslyn, we're so glad you had a great experience purchasing art with us and we hope that the recipient loves the artwork as well! No problem, we've unsubscribed you from our newsletters. Please reach out if there's anything else that we can help with.
excellent experience!
Amazing service and Ella was awesome. Be back again soon
My first art purchase through rise and very impressive - very responsive customer service providing regular updates on Order (framing process and delivery). Will use again and happy to recommend
I purchased a piece which arrived a few days ago. I dealt with Ella who kept me fully informed. I will definitely be purchasing again via Rise Art
Rise Art 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Very efficient, professional and friendly
Fantastic
Great choice of artwork but the real bonus is the customer service. Ella helped us decide how best to present the piece we bought, kept us up to date with delivery times and always answered any questions quickly and in such a pleasant and helpful manner. Will definitely be back.
Excellent communication and live our new artwork
Rise Art 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Rise Art 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Fantastic communication from start to finish. I also entrusted Rise Art & their framers to pick a frame that would suit the artwork & they did not let me down with the choice of frame or quality at a really reasonable price too. I will be using Rise Art again without hesitation. Thank you.
Bought 3 works from Rise Art, by the Artist Lee Ellis Very pleased with the paintings, look great in real life, as it were Very fast delivery, and an easy transaction Will use again. Thanks Arthur
Really positive buying experience with helpful assistance from Ella.
The painting was hand delivered by the artist within a week of placing my order, great service!
Buying art online always seems like a bad idea but my experience with Rise Art was great. I chose the art; got an email confirmation and had the pieces in my hands in less than a week. The pieces are fabulous and look exactly as they did on Rise's website. I would definitely buy from them again.
Fabulous art and really lovely people to deal with. Extremely honest too. They realised they'd overcharged for delivery and got in touch to advise and reimburse immediately.
Excellent service. Painting arrived less than three days after initial contact. Delighted. Will be coming back
Picked up a wonder piece. Helpful service and very accommodating when it came to changes with framing. Highly recommend.
Rise Art is rated 4.86 based on 613 reviews