Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022
Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Great website - good comms throughout - fantastic product delivered. Very happy. Will use Rise again.
I was very happy with my experience buying from Rise Art. The shipping was fast and smooth and customer service were very helpful. This piece is a gift, and I know it will be very much appreciated in it’s new home.
Really great service. They make it so easy to discover new art - and with their super easy returns, it doesn't feel like you're taking a massive risk.
Very polite customer care and great prices of the artworks with low shipping costs. I will recommend
Painting was delivered fast and in excellent condition. Rise Art has an extensive list of curated options from excellent artists. I love my new original piece
Rise Art 5 star review on 23rd August 2022
I love the website and have enjoyed buying some art with these guys. Melisa responded straight away to any questions. Very friendly, professional and kept me informed as to when my art would be delivered. I will definitely buy more from arise Art.
Very friendly service, good selection
Easy to purchase and makes art more accessible due to the Own Art payment scheme.
Great service
Brilliant!
Selecting my new artworks has been a joy with Rise Art. I liked the user-friendly website, extensive choice, detailed descriptions and the efficient and helpful staff who dealt with my queries. Above all, I am delighted with the works I purchased.
Excellent communication, fast shipping, will definitely be looking for more art on Rise in the near future!
I've had a brilliant experience with Rise Art. As soon as we ordered our painting, Asia and Melisa contacted us from Rise Art to give us clear information about when our painting would be delivered. They kept us up to date every step of the way and followed up straight away to make sure we were happy with our product. A wonderful service; very efficient and communicative plus an excellent piece of art! Thank you, Rise Art!
Great experience from beginning to end. Firstly, the gallery has a vast array of art to choose from. I ordered 2 pieces that were being delivered from different locations globally. The team at Rise Art kept me informed throughout the process so I knew when to expect delivery and even liaised directly with the courier to deliver on a different day than planned due to last-minute work commitments. I am extremely pleased with the artwork and will be looking for new pieces on the gallery website over the coming months.
Very good service and kind team!
Went smoothly, good communication
Courteous communication, and well-packaged and timely delivery. Overall, excellent and professional transaction.
I found the team very helpful and easy to work with from start to finish.
Amazing level of service provided by Melisa at Rise Art and made my first art buying experience a great one!
Great team to work with! excellent service !!
Rise Art is rated 4.9 based on 686 reviews