Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022
Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 4th September 2022
Fantastic communication and very fast delivery of print. I am so delighted with this beautiful artwork and I would highly recommend Rise Art.
The service was brilliant and very personal. All my questions could be answered very quickly.
Stunning art and wonderful service.
Excellent. Good and knowledgable curators. Swift response time. Excellent dispatch updates. Great customer service. Online Art and Vision sessions - unique, engaging and enjoyable. More please.
Very professional, fantastic range of art.
Contact and customer service great. Let up to date all the way. Product arrived in perfect condition as expected.
Great communication. Art received in a timely manner. Easy transaction.
Very professional staff and correspondence. A super service, packing conditions and help for the delivery. Great frame quality!
Fabulous experience from A to Z - from working with the artist till the framing options! Phin, Melissa and Barbara are fantastic, 5 stars!
Rise Art went above and beyond to work with the artist and ensure my art was delivered on a day my partner would be out, so I could give it as a surprise gift. They were proactive in keeping me up to date with progress throughout the process and even followed up after the delivery to ensure that everything had gone smoothly. I absolutely cannot fault them: it was an exceptional experience from beginning to end.
Great art, from a well curated collection. We have purchased both framed and ready to hang art. Both were provided in good time and delivered in pristine condition.
The selection of art is just amazing, it was really difficult to make a choice, and after I decided their staff very very helpful and responsive! All well organised and the artwork will be great in my new house!
Great selection of art and very accommodating customer service!
From helping pick out framing dimensions, to following through consistently with order updates from beginning to end, the customer care support team went above and beyond! Our artwork shipped fast and on time to the U.S. - which is pretty unheard of during covid. Our frame is impeccably well crafted, and we love our new piece. Can't recommend Rise Art enough!
Great experience purchasing my first artwork with Rise!
Great experience all around: beautiful high quality print and Ella from customer service extremely helpful and responsive. Thoroughly recommended.
Fast and efficient service although I would be grateful if you could remove me from marketing email lists. The artwork is a gift so I’m sure the recipient will love it as the artist is a favourite
Hi Rosslyn, we're so glad you had a great experience purchasing art with us and we hope that the recipient loves the artwork as well! No problem, we've unsubscribed you from our newsletters. Please reach out if there's anything else that we can help with.
excellent experience!
Amazing service and Ella was awesome. Be back again soon
My first art purchase through rise and very impressive - very responsive customer service providing regular updates on Order (framing process and delivery). Will use again and happy to recommend
Rise Art is rated 4.9 based on 686 reviews