Rise Art Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

2086291525

Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 17th October 2022
Francesca
Rise Art 5 star review on 4th September 2022
I purchased a piece which arrived a few days ago. I dealt with Ella who kept me fully informed. I will definitely be purchasing again via Rise Art
Rise Art 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Very efficient, professional and friendly
Fantastic
Great choice of artwork but the real bonus is the customer service. Ella helped us decide how best to present the piece we bought, kept us up to date with delivery times and always answered any questions quickly and in such a pleasant and helpful manner. Will definitely be back.
Excellent communication and live our new artwork
Rise Art 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Rise Art 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Fantastic communication from start to finish. I also entrusted Rise Art & their framers to pick a frame that would suit the artwork & they did not let me down with the choice of frame or quality at a really reasonable price too. I will be using Rise Art again without hesitation. Thank you.
Bought 3 works from Rise Art, by the Artist Lee Ellis Very pleased with the paintings, look great in real life, as it were Very fast delivery, and an easy transaction Will use again. Thanks Arthur
Really positive buying experience with helpful assistance from Ella.
The painting was hand delivered by the artist within a week of placing my order, great service!
Buying art online always seems like a bad idea but my experience with Rise Art was great. I chose the art; got an email confirmation and had the pieces in my hands in less than a week. The pieces are fabulous and look exactly as they did on Rise's website. I would definitely buy from them again.
Fabulous art and really lovely people to deal with. Extremely honest too. They realised they'd overcharged for delivery and got in touch to advise and reimburse immediately.
Excellent service. Painting arrived less than three days after initial contact. Delighted. Will be coming back
Picked up a wonder piece. Helpful service and very accommodating when it came to changes with framing. Highly recommend.
I’ve been extremely satisfied with the shipping process, i’ve found your operators professional and careful.
As usual, Rise Art provided a great service. They framed my painting, and got it to me very swiftly, and they always have an excellent choice of work. I can’t recommend them enough.
Excellent communication and very pleased with artwork purchased.
Very pleased with the quality of artwork and frames, which arrived promptly. Ella was really helpful throughout, thank you very much!
Great experience all round. Ella very helpful in answering questions about artist/work. Led to commissioning artist to completing bespoke piece of work. Excellent communication from start to finish. Very happy with finished piece.
Rise Art 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Excellent experience. Great customer service, prompt delivery, and access to an excellent range of artists through their user-friendly site. Will use again.
Great service and smooth process from start to finish for the artwork I’ve just purchased from Rise Art.
Rise Art is rated 4.9 based on 686 reviews