Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"The service provided was efficient, any problems resolved before despatch and the company kept up a constant information flow as to the progress of the order. The picture received was framed efficiently and there was no damage."
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Efficient service and good communication. Packaging could have been better - the envelope had ripped open but luckily the art work wasn't damaged"
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
"very helpful with frame"
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
"Good but maybe need to have better online order status information held and a faster response rate on queries."
(Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
"So far so good, but have only purchased one item. People the other end of the phone are friendly and helpful."
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
"enjoyable. only suggestion would be to offer the option of filtering for works that are available only (ie not sold)."
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
"Easy to use vouchers. Didn't arrive the first time so had to be re-sent but was done quickly."
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
"there was an online payment issue which I understand had something to do with my ME location which made the purchase process a little painful - however staff were helpful and friendly and could not be faulted"
"Sometime art I am interested in on the site is out of stock. Generally I like the pieces. Would like a more intelligent recommend filtering."
"Interesting platform for finding new artists."
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 9 months ago
"I got myself a great statuette"
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"Rise Art was a way of affording a piece of artwork that I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. The staff were very helpful and quickly resolved a small hiccup."
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"Great service and I love my print!"
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"Great experience, well organised and very helpful. Thanks"
Raphaëlle
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was perfect and I was so happy with my purchase!"
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"This is the first time I have bought off a website and it was very efficient and helpful tips on how to hang in the right place. My only criticism is the pack with the gloves designed to keep the artwork safe arrived arrive the art"
"Happy with service and communication, however the product wasn't at the quality expected. The framed print was on photograph style paper with a simulated border and no glass."
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us. With this work in particular ('Freedom' by Ewa Czarniecka), the work was framed by the artist themselves. We are more than happy to offer a re-frame using our own framing hub if that is something you would be interested in. This would involve professional mounting with an acrylic glaze. Let me know if you would like to discuss this further.

Many thanks,
Liliane
"Easy process and great selection of affordable artworks with good customer service"
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"I find the site hard to navigate. Would like more info in the artist bio. And on a second purchase the after sales was so poor I reluctantly and disappointedly cancelled my purchase. I think that the artist need to be well briefed on how they document their delivery to minimise high import tax for the collectors. Otherwise love ❤️ what you guys are doing and wish you all the best."
Hi Patricia,

We really value your feedback so thanks for letting us know about the trouble you experienced with your order.

We've already implemented changes to our procedure regarding import taxes to try to avoid this situation in the future.

And watch this space... we'll soon be giving our website a complete overhaul to make it more user friendly. In the meantime, if you need help navigating our website you can always take advantage our curator service. Just email advisors@riseart.com.

All the best,
Caitlin
"Helpful staff, easy to use the website, and my order was processed professionally and very quickly."
(Customer) - Posted 10 months ago