Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Good experience. Rise was moving so it was a bit problematic. Also, asked for a statement about the art piece purchased and had to repeatedly request one. Finally, suggest someone man the phones so customers' phone calls are answered."
(Customer) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your feedback. Whilst it is no excuse, you're right that our moving offices on the same day made it more difficult than usual to service your request to collect your artwork.

Since your purchase we have changed office protocols to ensure there is always somebody ready to take calls - thank you for the feedback on this.

Best wishes

Phin
"Great experience, would highly recommend."
(Corporate Client) - Posted 1 day ago
"Phone contacts excellent and I bought two paintings in late 2018 . I asked for certificate of authenticity for the two but so far have only received one --which is a shame as otherwise excellent service"
(Customer) - Posted 2 days ago
"Quick and efficient. Framing quality also very good."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Love the painting I bought, the colours of which were very faithfully represented on Rise Art. Unfortunately the artist had used a poor frame for the canvas which had warped and caused big issues when hanging. To be fair to Rise Art, they recommended several tips to try and correct this and in the end after all else had failed agreed to reframe the painting. Can't fault the top notch customer service."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the quality of the canvas' stretching - we have been in touch and will have our expert Framers collect the work from you and get it restretched.
"Hi I was unable to get £20.00 discount when I placed my order. I emailed to advise before I placed my order. I did not receive a response. I placed my order and I was refunded the discount.A problem with the software which is hopefully resolved now."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the discount - we have looked into this and all promotional codes should be working now.
"Fast response and helpful on suggesting alternative artworks for selection."
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 3 months ago
"The website is great and makes it easy to create a shortlist to choose from. The purchasing process could have been a bit more straightforward as I spoke to a few different curators and had things re-confirmed several times - but over all, a very positive experience."
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Responsive, nice to talk to"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"good comms with your staff. fast service"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Yes good, but think I have a 10% discount coupon Ive mis placed. could you resend it?"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"The site is friendly to navigate and the curators service was fantastic. Even when I bought other piece, the ones they suggested were close or was the same artist I picked in my wish list. Just a bit of lack of coordination as the picture I bought was reported as sold and I had to choose another one, but was sold to me."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our Curators - we will certainly look into this and make sure something similar doesn't happen again. Best, Phin
"very responsive. Not good on payments for international clients. Recommend paypal or another payment provider. However, Alys reached out via email to help the process. ALSO. the art came relatively quickly and safely after payment was processed."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"The service provided was efficient, any problems resolved before despatch and the company kept up a constant information flow as to the progress of the order. The picture received was framed efficiently and there was no damage."
(Customer) - Posted 10 months ago
"Efficient service and good communication. Packaging could have been better - the envelope had ripped open but luckily the art work wasn't damaged"
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"very helpful with frame"
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good but maybe need to have better online order status information held and a faster response rate on queries."
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"So far so good, but have only purchased one item. People the other end of the phone are friendly and helpful."
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"enjoyable. only suggestion would be to offer the option of filtering for works that are available only (ie not sold)."
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"Easy to use vouchers. Didn't arrive the first time so had to be re-sent but was done quickly."
Rise Art is rated 4.80 based on 332 reviews