Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"Hi I was unable to get £20.00 discount when I placed my order. I emailed to advise before I placed my order. I did not receive a response. I placed my order and I was refunded the discount.A problem with the software which is hopefully resolved now."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the discount - we have looked into this and all promotional codes should be working now.
"Fast response and helpful on suggesting alternative artworks for selection."
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The website is great and makes it easy to create a shortlist to choose from. The purchasing process could have been a bit more straightforward as I spoke to a few different curators and had things re-confirmed several times - but over all, a very positive experience."
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Responsive, nice to talk to"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"good comms with your staff. fast service"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Yes good, but think I have a 10% discount coupon Ive mis placed. could you resend it?"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"The site is friendly to navigate and the curators service was fantastic. Even when I bought other piece, the ones they suggested were close or was the same artist I picked in my wish list. Just a bit of lack of coordination as the picture I bought was reported as sold and I had to choose another one, but was sold to me."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our Curators - we will certainly look into this and make sure something similar doesn't happen again. Best, Phin
"very responsive. Not good on payments for international clients. Recommend paypal or another payment provider. However, Alys reached out via email to help the process. ALSO. the art came relatively quickly and safely after payment was processed."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"The service provided was efficient, any problems resolved before despatch and the company kept up a constant information flow as to the progress of the order. The picture received was framed efficiently and there was no damage."
(Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
"Efficient service and good communication. Packaging could have been better - the envelope had ripped open but luckily the art work wasn't damaged"
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
"very helpful with frame"
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
"Good but maybe need to have better online order status information held and a faster response rate on queries."
(Customer) - Posted 10 months ago
"So far so good, but have only purchased one item. People the other end of the phone are friendly and helpful."
(Customer) - Posted 11 months ago
"enjoyable. only suggestion would be to offer the option of filtering for works that are available only (ie not sold)."
(Customer) - Posted 11 months ago
"Easy to use vouchers. Didn't arrive the first time so had to be re-sent but was done quickly."
(Customer) - Posted 11 months ago
"there was an online payment issue which I understand had something to do with my ME location which made the purchase process a little painful - however staff were helpful and friendly and could not be faulted"
"Sometime art I am interested in on the site is out of stock. Generally I like the pieces. Would like a more intelligent recommend filtering."
"Interesting platform for finding new artists."
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 11 months ago
"I got myself a great statuette"
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
"Rise Art was a way of affording a piece of artwork that I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. The staff were very helpful and quickly resolved a small hiccup."
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago