Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Very good service
Very speed delivery
easy process, good service!
So far so good, though I'm still waiting for delivery of the piece. We're excited to have it in hand and hung. I appreciate the follow-up emails from Jessica Aitken.
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Terrific art, very helpful service, will shop with them again.
Everything was good except for the surprise that we had to pay for having the art stretched. That should be mentioned that the artwork comes rolled.
(Customer) - Posted 9 months ago
My 2nd purchase with Rise Art and we are very happy with our painting.
(Customer) - Posted 10 months ago
Very easy everything was clear and well communicated thank you
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent communication with Jessica from Rise Art. Would recommend :)
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
The website is fantastic and I really like the feature of being able to get immediate notification if a favourite artist has shared a new artwork. The small disappointment I had was that there is no notification about potential custom charges upfront, so if you are not familiar with this thus calculate it into your total cost of investment, you can easily end up paying lot more because of customs if you buy from outside of EU. It would be nice to have this info included before you hit the buy button.
Hi Rita,

Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed by our communication on customs charges. We note the possibility of customs charges on each artwork's page at present and I will liaise with our tech team to see how we can do this more effectively.

Best wishes

Phin
Good experience. Rise was moving so it was a bit problematic. Also, asked for a statement about the art piece purchased and had to repeatedly request one. Finally, suggest someone man the phones so customers' phone calls are answered.
Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your feedback. Whilst it is no excuse, you're right that our moving offices on the same day made it more difficult than usual to service your request to collect your artwork.

Since your purchase we have changed office protocols to ensure there is always somebody ready to take calls - thank you for the feedback on this.

Best wishes

Phin
Great experience, would highly recommend.
(Corporate Client) - Posted 1 year ago
Phone contacts excellent and I bought two paintings in late 2018 . I asked for certificate of authenticity for the two but so far have only received one --which is a shame as otherwise excellent service
Hi Chris,

Thank you, we really appreciate your support and feedback. I'm also pleased to confirm that you now have the missing COA - my apologies once again for the delay on this.

Best, Phin
Quick and efficient. Framing quality also very good.
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
Love the painting I bought, the colours of which were very faithfully represented on Rise Art. Unfortunately the artist had used a poor frame for the canvas which had warped and caused big issues when hanging. To be fair to Rise Art, they recommended several tips to try and correct this and in the end after all else had failed agreed to reframe the painting. Can't fault the top notch customer service.
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the quality of the canvas' stretching - we have been in touch and will have our expert Framers collect the work from you and get it restretched.
Hi I was unable to get £20.00 discount when I placed my order. I emailed to advise before I placed my order. I did not receive a response. I placed my order and I was refunded the discount.A problem with the software which is hopefully resolved now.
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you, we really appreciate your support. I appreciate your feedback on the discount - we have looked into this and all promotional codes should be working now.
Fast response and helpful on suggesting alternative artworks for selection.
(Interiors Professional) - Posted 1 year ago
The website is great and makes it easy to create a shortlist to choose from. The purchasing process could have been a bit more straightforward as I spoke to a few different curators and had things re-confirmed several times - but over all, a very positive experience.
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
Responsive, nice to talk to
(Customer) - Posted 1 year ago
good comms with your staff. fast service
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 479 reviews