Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Fantastic artwork and a customer service to match. The wonderful Melisa kept me updated throughout the framing and shipping process. My artwork was packaged expertly for its journey from Europe to the United States and was received in a prompt and timely matter. The framing, professionally custom made to the artwork, exceeded my expectations and was, along with shipping costs, very reasonably priced. I will definitely be keeping an eye on future artworks being offered by Rise Art for the possibility of finding my next gem.
First time using Rise Art, really impressed. I found a piece of art I liked. Made an offer which was accepted and within a couple of days it was delivered. Great service. I will definitely be using Rise Art again. Brilliant service.
I purchased a rare Kef! lithograph from Rise Art. I live in the United States. The selection the gallery offers is excellent. I bought the Kef! at a super price. The professional staff communication was absolutely fantastic. The packing was secure and arrived in record time (3 days!) with no damage. I recommend this gallery 100%. Dr. Jeff Reichwein
I have now ordered four artworks from 'Rise Art', and they provide an excellent service. They keep you well informed as to when your delivery will arrive, and often include a personal message from the artist. They also have a very interesting range of work from which to choose. This is a great company.
(Customer) - Posted 2 years ago
Lovely website, easy to use, lots of choice in every price range, excellent service.
(Customer) - Posted 2 years ago