Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"There is beautiful Art at Rise Art."
(Customer) - Posted 3 days ago
"Helpful and kept me informed at all times and always responsive."
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thank you for great service. I really appreciated the initial email that says you’re in touch with the artist re. Delivery. It’s a nice way to show things are in hand. I would like to add that the artist who sent my painting (Pol Ledent) sent a hand written letter with the painting, I was truly touched. Great service and beautiful art!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A great idea brilliantly executed, I love buying from these guys."
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very efficient and the print quality is fantastic."
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Easy process, fast delivery"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Nice selection of art and efficient service with peace of mind having the money back guarantee."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great, responsive and reliable"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast, efficient with great customer service. Email comms were very good."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Pleasant experience and great to connect directly with artists."
"Very good artworks"
"The team at Rise Art were incredibly helpful, were very knowledgable about the Artist (the very talented Andrew Millar), and answered all my questions immediately. Artwork arrived within a week. Very happy with the superb service; thank you!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Swift and polite service, perfect delivery - all in all great!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"I appreciated being informed of the status of my order, and received my artwork quickly too"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Polite, friendly and seamless!"
(Corporate Client) - Posted 3 months ago
"Really good"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"It was great to be able to ask someone questions before buying - friendly service."
"lovely staff"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Absolutely love my photo 'Regard' by Paul Coghlin. I was expecting it to take weeks to arrive but arrived beautifully framed less than 2 weeks of ordering. The staff from Rise were regularly in touch so I always knew what was happening. My first time with Rise but definitely recommend and will definitely get more art via them; I just wish I had a bigger house to put up more pictures ."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"I receive the painting within respectable timing. The artwork has been proposed to me by one of the curators and I fell in love with it! Very good service."
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 262 reviews