Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art?

(optional)

"Polite, friendly and seamless!"
(Corporate Client) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really good"
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"It was great to be able to ask someone questions before buying - friendly service."
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"lovely staff"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Absolutely love my photo 'Regard' by Paul Coghlin. I was expecting it to take weeks to arrive but arrived beautifully framed less than 2 weeks of ordering. The staff from Rise were regularly in touch so I always knew what was happening. My first time with Rise but definitely recommend and will definitely get more art via them; I just wish I had a bigger house to put up more pictures ."
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I receive the painting within respectable timing. The artwork has been proposed to me by one of the curators and I fell in love with it! Very good service."
(Customer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy, convenient and access to incredible art"
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great service and very quick turnaround (with framing!)"
(Customer) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Beautiful Arts at the Rise Art."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had an excellent first experience with Rise Art. I purchased a framed artwork as a gift with help from one of the curators. The site was easy to use and there was a lovely selection of artworks to choose from. I received regular updates and great customer service throughout. Will definitely be returning!"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very easy to order, efficient and quick delivery :)"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have now ordered four artworks from 'Rise Art', and they provide an excellent service. They keep you well informed as to when your delivery will arrive, and often include a personal message from the artist. They also have a very interesting range of work from which to choose. This is a great company."
"Its brilliant L"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Generally excellent - easy purchase, quick responses to email, easy to change delivery. I do wish they took American Express."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Lovely website, easy to use, lots of choice in every price range, excellent service."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic. The painting arrived beautifully packaged 48hrs after I bought it with a lovely handwritten note from the artist. Thrilled with the work and cannot wait to hang it."
Jean-christophe
Verified Buyer
"The website is very nice and the assistance from the team for any questions is really professional and friendly"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to purchase art work, swift delivery and certificates produced, too. I’m very happy with the collection I am building up through Rise Art."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great art and great service"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great art at affordable prices - and very good service and delivery"
Rise Art is rated 4.82 based on 248 reviews