Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"Great service and advice, and love the painting we bought."
(Customer) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good experience, attentive customer service, easy shipping and delivery. Really appreciate the option to buy the art framed or unframed."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great Comms. Very helpful staff."
(Customer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had a great experience and the team were super helpful. Absolutely love my artwork and big shout out to Phin from logistics who is the best!"
"V good"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Efficient personal service, quick delivery. Delighted with the painting- exactly as seen on site - only better!!"
(Customer) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very helpful with arranging delivery. We loved one piece but not the other as much and it was easy to arrange to the return of that. The replies were quick and useful."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"The telephone order service was very helpful. The follow up was great and I was kept informed of the status of my order, which was a gift for someone special. And the delivery driver was excellent and very respectful of the piece. I am very happy."
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Faultless. Would highly recommend"
"very good"
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
"Rise Art was very organised and offered a wonderful quality of art"
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"There is beautiful Art at Rise Art."
(Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
"Helpful and kept me informed at all times and always responsive."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Thank you for great service. I really appreciated the initial email that says you’re in touch with the artist re. Delivery. It’s a nice way to show things are in hand. I would like to add that the artist who sent my painting (Pol Ledent) sent a hand written letter with the painting, I was truly touched. Great service and beautiful art!"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"A great idea brilliantly executed, I love buying from these guys."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very efficient and the print quality is fantastic."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy process, fast delivery"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Nice selection of art and efficient service with peace of mind having the money back guarantee."
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great, responsive and reliable"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago
"Fast, efficient with great customer service. Email comms were very good."
Rise Art is rated 4.80 based on 282 reviews