RTIC Outdoors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RTIC Outdoors

Tell us how RTIC Outdoors made you happy
Ordered 2 backpack coolers and did not receive them. A tracking number was sent, called the post office and was told the tracking number was for something weighing 3 ounces delivered to a different address. No response to my emails
Shipping is terrible. Arrived too late so I returned. RTIC hasn’t refunded and will not respond to emails and doesn’t answer the phone. I really would have just exchanged to get the cooler I originally wanted (ordered a different one since it would “arrive in time”) but when they did respond they said no exchanges- returns only. They never said no refunds!!
Purchased a 20oz tumbler and the lid arrived with a hairline crack in it. Figured I would just use it as is but then after a few months the entire rim of the lid broke off. When I contacted Rtic, I assumed they would gladly stand behind their product, but instead I was informed, with not so much as an apology, that my 90 day warranty was up and I could purchase a new lid if I really wanted one. I tossed the tumbler in the trash and vowed never to buy Rtic again.
I have spent literally thousands of dollars this year purchasing RTIC products. I just purchased a case of craft can coolers and when I received them (along with the other 4 cases of products in the same order), I realized they were the wrong size. RTIC is informing me that they will not do a return on cases. Really?!?! Ok, that will be the last order I place!
RTIC Outdoors is rated 2.63 based on 8 reviews