RTIC Outdoors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RTIC Outdoors

Tell us how RTIC Outdoors made you happy
We bought a 65 quart cooler. This thing is amazing. We put 4 blocks of ice in the bottom and filled the cooler. 7 days later the blocks were about 1/2 melted. I’m ordering another right now. Highly recommended.
Ordered 2 backpack coolers and did not receive them. A tracking number was sent, called the post office and was told the tracking number was for something weighing 3 ounces delivered to a different address. No response to my emails
When I called rtic I spoke to Jennifer. Very helpful! Pleasant and got exactly what I wanted! Very good reflection of a good company!
Shipping is terrible. Arrived too late so I returned. RTIC hasn’t refunded and will not respond to emails and doesn’t answer the phone. I really would have just exchanged to get the cooler I originally wanted (ordered a different one since it would “arrive in time”) but when they did respond they said no exchanges- returns only. They never said no refunds!!
I am so happy I searched around and found RTIC! I ordered two half gallon jugs and I couldn’t be happier. My water stays ice cold, the handle is great for carrying, and the customer support is top notch. Forget other brands this one is my go to from now on!
Purchased a 20oz tumbler and the lid arrived with a hairline crack in it. Figured I would just use it as is but then after a few months the entire rim of the lid broke off. When I contacted Rtic, I assumed they would gladly stand behind their product, but instead I was informed, with not so much as an apology, that my 90 day warranty was up and I could purchase a new lid if I really wanted one. I tossed the tumbler in the trash and vowed never to buy Rtic again.
I have spent literally thousands of dollars this year purchasing RTIC products. I just purchased a case of craft can coolers and when I received them (along with the other 4 cases of products in the same order), I realized they were the wrong size. RTIC is informing me that they will not do a return on cases. Really?!?! Ok, that will be the last order I place!
Their products are comparable to brands like Yeti. However, their shipping is terrible. You can pretty much expect your order to be shipped about a month after you place it and then maybe allow another week or so to deliver. Their excuse is that they receive too many orders and they are backed up.
RTIC Outdoors is rated 2.63 based on 8 reviews