Rydale Clothing Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Rydale Clothing
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Rydale Clothing made you happy

"I ordered a bodywarmer off Rydale and it came within 3 days of my order, the order was confirmed and informed me where and when it would arrive. The body warmer is everything it described. Would definitely recommend!"
Are you Rydale Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a pair of boots. They cost £140. Within 2 months and very light use the zip has broken, I have emailed twice and had no response. Very expensive boots to have to get repaired after such little use. Poor customer service and quality."
"I ordered a pair of wellies as a Christmas gift from Rydale.When they arrived the quality was appalling.The soles had been hand painted very badly and it had dripped all over the wellies and was beginning to crack.I wish I could upload pictures-it looled like a toddler had done it!There is no way this had been quality checked or even inspected (as stated online) prior to dispatch.The customer service was equally as bad.This could have easily been resolved but instead I've been forced to shop elsewhere and return the product at my expense!"
"Shortly after placing my order I realised I had ordered the wrong thing. I sent them three emails over the next two days asking them to cancel the order. They ignored these and dispatched the order. They then wouldn't provide a return label even though it was their fault that I had to return it. I paid to return it. When they received my return they didn't issue a full refund. The retained the original postage that I had paid! This is illegal. Under UK distance rules, they have to also refund the original postage. I have sent them another complaint but I don't seem to be getting any response now. Now I am out of pocket two postages. One because of their incompetence and the other due to their illegal practices. Criminals. They should be shut down. Avoid at all costs."
"I ordered a size 10 ladies long tweed olive jacket for my partner and received it via a prompt delivery service. The jacket was massive for a size10 so tried to re order a size 8 but no stock so ordered a size 8 light green long tweed jacket and once again arrived promptly. Have just opened the packaging and the jacket has a hole in the tweed above the pocket and the stitching on the pockets looks like a 4 year old child has stitched. Have taken Photographs as proof. Will be taking this further if not legal as this business obviously has no QA checking these products prior to dispatch. Wish I read the shocking reviews before ordering"
"I ordered two items from Rydale at the same time, one a ladies gillet in navy/purple tweed size 12 and a mens xxl brown wax jacket. The gillet was slightly too large. I returned it intending to purchase a replacement in a smaller size however they refunded the other item and when I complained they said the warehouse has confirmed what I returned was the mens xxl jacket though these items are entirely different in size, colour and style. It looks as if I am now out of pocket as the other item cost less than half the price of the gillet and I have no proof that this item specifically was returned only a general Royal Mail proof of postage. I will unfortunately not be using Rydale again."
"Very poor returns policy. Sizes are very odd, trousers come up tiny and gilets come up enormous."
"Online experience is poor, delivery quick once the team dispatch items. Returns are a joke by today standards. no free returns and they dont event provide a pre printed label, that's right you have to hand write and stick a label on to return items. They don't even offer to exchange products so if you want a different size you have to reorder it and pay postage AGAIN!"
"I have only just started purchasing from this company, but what a great business they are! Wonderful products, so much choice for all my family, great prices and spot on delivery. Ryedale have all of our sizes, styles and colours! Such a great find and I have already recommended them to 8 friends and family members. Keep up the great work!"
"Bought a wax coat, first item,had to send back this was quick and received another this time correct fit money refunded very quickly and item received within 24hrs, no problems and will be ordering again."
"I found a really good hat which i have been looking for for ages it was incredible value and the customer service was very freindly."
"ordered a coat in the tweed section but when it arrived it was tweed print showerproof material. returned it under section "not as advertised" but still had to pay return postage. telephoned to dispute this but still not refunded postage. very misleading description (advisor told me that they had reworded this description once already !!) will never buy from them again."
"great items good prices"
"Awful customer service wrong colour sent which they insisted was the right colour cost me £11 to return Will never use again"
"Prompt service and excellent products."
"having used rydale.com for many years without a problem things have now changed. They send out ex show stock repackaged and where you used to be able to do an exchange they no longer do this! you send the item back at your cost and then have to order a replacement. the postage for return out ways your initial saving. would i use again? not unless they return to how they used to be, good service and value for money on sealed items."
"I received gorgeous clothes and delivery was fast"
"Bought a lovely shirt with pheasants on it and it looks amazing with the Burgundy schoffel"
Rydale Clothing is rated 2.78 based on 18 reviews