Safety Restore Reviews

service@safetyrestore.com

40 Main Street

Tell us how Safety Restore made you happy
*****
I fix my seatbelt whit this guys ... they do an awesome job, definitely I’ll recommend to my friends
A quick turn around time! Very important when dealing with seatbelts. And, the repair price was half the price of a new one! Thanks for being there!
Nous avons fait le remplacement de ceinture en verte et elle son top
Quick return for Tesla Model S belt and pretensioner restoration.
Very happy with service
great to work with will do business with again
Good job
Sent my dual stage seatbelt and ABS module in for repair...got them back fast and in perfect working condition.
Awesome job!! They work great!! Thank you!!
Did a great job. Quick service and turn around to get item back
I have used Safety Restore for at least 5 years now. I have not had any issues with services, and have received my items back within 24 hours as promised.
Good service
Great service seat belts delivered back in working order at a fantastic time and at a great price.
this is a better option to repair then to buy new /used is to expensive
Good and good
Sent off shoulder/lap belt and airbag module for 2017 Subaru. Both came back in short order and working now!
I sent my front belts and airbag module to Safety Restore to repair and within 2 days they sent my items back to me. The seatbelts were repaired, but they had an issue with their system, so the module wasn't able to be reset. I just wish they had communicated that to me prior to sending it back. I then sent it to another company and they said that the module was unrepairable because it had been corrupted by a previous attempted repair. Now I have to buy another module from the dealer and get it programmed. I just wish the communication was a bit better
Exactly what they advertise on their website. Follow up customer service was great and the included directions were easy to follow. I'd use Safety Restore again and recommend them to anyone.
The best place in the internet to get your seat belts repair outstanding service
Safety Restore is rated 4.88 based on 2,328 reviews