Safety Restore Reviews

(855) 552-7233

service@safetyrestore.com

40 Main Street

Tell us how Safety Restore made you happy
Don't do business here. I had 2 seat belt retractors sent in, they fixed one right the other was still defective. When I called to get returned I was on hold for an excessive amount of time, then left a VM with my number. they never called back. Then when they did, they won't warranty since it's been over 14 days from shipment. A waste of time and money. PS look up these parts on hollanderparts and have shipped. It's cheaper and quicker.
Customer service is terrible!!! They commit to a 24hr turn around, which is a complete lie. They have had my repair since 8/11/2020 (now it is 8/19) and every time I call no one can tell me what the status is, if it has been shipped, or even if the repair has been done. All I can get out of anyone there is that they have my seatbelt. I have received no communication from this company other than to confirm they received my repair. Today the guy that answered the phone hung up on me after telling me he couldn’t tell me anything about my repair (this is the 2nd time this has happened to me)?!? Every time I call I am given the run around and told to call back when one of their managers is there. Curiously, after 3 calls they never have a manager there nor has anyone called me back. Stay away from this company!!!! They are a complete fraud!
*****
I fix my seatbelt whit this guys ... they do an awesome job, definitely I’ll recommend to my friends
A quick turn around time! Very important when dealing with seatbelts. And, the repair price was half the price of a new one! Thanks for being there!
Nous avons fait le remplacement de ceinture en verte et elle son top
Quick return for Tesla Model S belt and pretensioner restoration.
Very happy with service
great to work with will do business with again
Good job
Sent my dual stage seatbelt and ABS module in for repair...got them back fast and in perfect working condition.
Awesome job!! They work great!! Thank you!!
Did a great job. Quick service and turn around to get item back
I have used Safety Restore for at least 5 years now. I have not had any issues with services, and have received my items back within 24 hours as promised.
Good service
Great service seat belts delivered back in working order at a fantastic time and at a great price.
this is a better option to repair then to buy new /used is to expensive
Good and good
Sent off shoulder/lap belt and airbag module for 2017 Subaru. Both came back in short order and working now!
I sent my front belts and airbag module to Safety Restore to repair and within 2 days they sent my items back to me. The seatbelts were repaired, but they had an issue with their system, so the module wasn't able to be reset. I just wish they had communicated that to me prior to sending it back. I then sent it to another company and they said that the module was unrepairable because it had been corrupted by a previous attempted repair. Now I have to buy another module from the dealer and get it programmed. I just wish the communication was a bit better
Safety Restore is rated 4.88 based on 2,330 reviews