Sally Beauty Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Sally Beauty
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Sally Beauty made you happy

"Everything I needed to change my hair color, without having to leave the house. As an added bonus Nice things on sale for Christmas stockings."
Are you Sally Beauty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I like Sally's and I purchased beauty supplies from there. But I shopped at store #857 to purchase products for a friend she gave me a coupon with a barcode and the manager Ivette Flores refused to scan a valid coupon because Sally was not written on it. My friend has purchased many products from Sally's and she earned those coupons. I left the store embarrassed and went to another store were the coupon scanned and I got the savings my friend earned without issue the clerk was friendly and had excellent customer service. Ms Flores is not a leader and should not be in a managerial position because she sets a bad example for other Sally's employees."
Sally Beauty is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews