Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Very good service and fast shipping love it will recommend 100%
Thank you, Rodrigo! You're the best.
I was impressed. Quick follow up and fast shipping. The product was super high quality and better than expected. Thank you, Peter Mathiesen Talkeetna, AK.
Thank you for letting us know how we did! We appreciate your business.
Mara has been most helpful!
Thank you for your review! I'm glad Mara was able to help out!
Fittings came in the time I expected great service
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Service was excellent I liked the listing of in stock inventory. This is very helpful in the days of supply chain disruption
items as ordered and packaged nicely. thanks
Have not received my parts . UPS shows Deliver , so they droped at the wrong home .
Thank you for your review. The one-star review should really be awarded to UPS, however, we will make sure you are made whole for your order.
Excellent service and fast shipping per usual! This is always my go-to supplier for sanitary fittings. Placing another order today!
You’re the best! Thanks for the kind words.
Very fast service with good prices. Very happy.
Thanks for the quick turnaround from purchase to getting it into UPS's hand as, I had this in 3 days 1800 miles away. We will do more business down the road for sure. Thanks again
I'm so glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for letting us know and we look forward to doing business with you again.
My order was correct and shipped fast! This company has great customer service and is very reliable for our critical factory shutdown parts. Thank you!
The description on the website for the product I ordered does not match the product I received . The endcap does not fit.
We'll be in contact to make this situation right. Thank you for letting us know.
I think you did a great job. Great service. Great inventory. Great people. Thank you very much for everything.
Quick and fast service
Both I and they made an error on an order. Even the part that was my fault they took care of.
You were very helpful in assisting me with purchasing the correct product for my application.
Searching the online store was easy, as was ordering. Delivery was quick with everything received in good order.
It was simple. I ordered it online and received it in two days. Other places had a 4 week lead time.
Lead times are getting tougher and tougher. I'm glad we were able to help you out in a timely manner. Thanks for letting us know!
Had everything I needed, shipped fast and was reasonable priced
Amazing service. Professional, timely and friendly too!
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.86 based on 265 reviews