www.selltechforcash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.selltechforcash.com

Tell us how www.selltechforcash.com made you happy
I deal with these people on a business to business basis and I can confirm that are scammers always out to get something for nothing. Would not trust them further than I could throw them.
Avoid Avoid Avoid I wish I had read the reviews prior to dealing with this company my bad and BIG lesson learned lowered the original offer stating new battery needed and phone scratched Battery was 84% which Apple quote as not needing replaced for around another year
Phone was immaculate when it left me always been protected from the day it was purchased yet they sent me a pic of supposedly my phone with obvious scratches really bad experience and felt unable to do anything about it as they had my phone and I didn’t know what they would send back customer service is non existent tried contacting on face book and was unable to message so I sent an email that took 4 days for a response then when I replied I never recieved a reply eventually paid me whole process took around 2 weeks Bad experience would not use again would not recommend
Do not touch this company, they are so dishonest.

I was given a price for my iphone X 64g of £335.

The phone is in immaculate condition and I new was worth every penny they was offering. (Wish I could upload a video or pictures to prove the condition)

I sent the device off to them and within 2 days they sent me the following email:

The recycler has tested your device for order reference W00A and has noted the following issues:

Device has heavily used battery with 768 full charge cycles, requires replacement. Device has scratches to chassis. Device has pitting to chassis.

Based on this device not meeting the grading criteria, the recycler has offered a revised valuation of £255.57.

In order to proceed with this sale order, you need to either accept or decline the amended price.

Your sales order will automatically proceed at the end of the grace period of five [5] days if you do not choose an option.

NEW PRICE
£255.57

This was totally untrue, and as for the battery it had just been changed as I was not planning on changing my device.

There is not a single mark on my phone, it has always been in a case and had a Tempered glass screen protector on it (which they removed)

So unless you want to be swindled by this company, I suggest you go elsewhere
Notorious company for reduce price agreed. Also try to get you to except a lower price agreed by highlighting scratches on the device when this is not the case. When you decline their offer and ask for the device to be sent back you do not hear from them. Will taking company to a small claims court, do not let them get away with it , have read other individuals experiencing the same problem I have encountered, complete thieves
Avoid this Company!
Like a number of reviews, I sent my iPhone at the end of February, I was made an offer of a quarter of the original, declined it and have waited since for the return of my phone. They stopped replying to my emails in May. A shower of thieving so and so’s. Wouldn’t trust them or touch them with a barge pole!
Awful company offered me £110 for my iPhone 7 sent it off end of March fri then then to offer me £15 I declined the offer and have still not had my phone returned. Can not get in contact as they are no replying to my emails.
This company is not trustworthy they give you a price for your phone once they get it they reduce it saying it’s scratched. This is a very common scam they are doing. I have emailed a number of emails and get the same response as did the others. It’s been posted allow 10 days. Still no phone and yet no replies from this company and now their website down so you can’t contact them
AVOID THIS COMPANY
I would give 0 stars if I could. They reduced my price quote, I requested for my phone to be returned and it has been 3 months and I have received absolutely nothing!
I received a very good offer of £130 for my iPhone 7 128gb from Selltechforcash.com and sent it off on 07/03/20. On 11/03/20 i received an email revaluing my phone to£49.98 due to 'Heavy scratching to screen. Device has scratches to chassis' which i did not agree with as i had checked my phone very carefully against the condition criteria stated before sending it so i rejected this revised valuation that same day. On 18/03/20 i chased the return of my mobile and received an emailed response on 19/03/20 advising that Returns can take up to 14 days, with an additional 3 business days to arrive once dispatched. Chased again on 27/03/20 and on 01,02 and 03/04/20 and finally received a response on 05/04/20 telling me that my phone was dispatched on 31/03/20 and that Royal Mail require 10 days before an item can be considered lost in transit but no proof of postage or tracking details were provided ............ doesn't feel like i'm going to see my phone again. Very poor service, i would not use again, there are far better and more reliable companies out there.

Update 26/04 - still no phone. They say they have returned by Royal Mail but have failed to provide proof of postage or a tracking number. A COMPLETE SCAM! i have today reported selltechforcash.com on the Action Fraud website.

Update 03/05 - still no phone and selltechforcash.com keep blocking mine and the other numerous negative Trustpilot reviews

Update 07/05 - issued a County Court Claim via the Online Service and amazingly i get a response from selltechforcash.com (first time since 11/04) and even more amazingly the the phone has just been returned to them by Royal Mail and they have sent it to me with a tracking number! Their conduct is extremely disappointing especially their tactic to block the many negative reviews. I now await the phone and payment of the £25 Court Fee!
Scam company - steals phones from people and doesnt pay even months later. Report to police, report to trading standards and take them to court in small claims.
Please don’t use these fraudsters . I rejected a lower offer off then and they said they would return phone . This was early March . Back and forth with emails , they tried fob me off with covid virus saying limited staff in . I asked for proof of return to me and they couldn’t ! So last week I took em to small claims online £25 and surprisingly my phone turns up this morning special delivery! Reported also to trading standards.
Absolute con artists. They should look in a mirror and hold their heads in shame. The usual scum trying to rip off those who still feel there might be an ounce of trust and honesty left in this world. I'm reporting to the Police too and suggest you do.
Absolute scam. They use a PO Box, no contact details. Once they have your phone it's gone. You've been warned! I've reported to Police and Fraud squad
I wish I had read the reviews before I used this company. Do Not Use. You will not get your phone back!

I rejected the quote I received as my phone in mint condition and not as they described. This was on the 11th March and I have still NOT received my phone back. After repeat emails I am still no wiser as to if i will ever see my phone again.
Having had a very bad experience with this company and unable to contact them I have decided to reveal all about them to assist all of you here on Trustpilot to understand who they are, where they are and what the scam is.

Please see my blog on them:

Hope this is helpful and allows you all to get back your phones or promised payments.
THIS COMPANY ARE CON ARTISTS! Literally had my phone text to say they received it and then now not sending any payment after emailing constantly no reply. How are they getting away with this any ideas to help report would be much appreciated?
AVOID - THIS IS A SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR PHONES. SENT 4 FAMILY PHONES OVER A MONTH AGO. THEY ACKNOWLEDGE GIVING A VASTLY REDUCED VALUATION DUE TO IMAGINARY SCRATCHES & DAMAGE SO YOU REQUEST THEY RETURN THE PHONE & THEN NOTHING. NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT. THEY JUST STEAL YOUR PHONES. NO RESPONSE FOR A MONTH. AM IN THE MIDDLE ORF REPORTING TO TRADING STANDARDS. PLEASE AVOID .....
Im only giving them one star - If there was a square that had a zero in it then that would be the square I'd press. I sent my phone to them, declined their offer and requested my phone, cable, plug and box back but as yet still have not received it. They keep moving the goalpost - they have had my phone for over 2 weeks. I am now speaking with my lawyer and the ombudsman to find out my rights. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDS. They are an absolute disgrace.
Thieves. Sent my phone off in great condition, stayed £80 then emailed me saying it had scratches, needed a new battery and offered £57. Asked for it to be returned, took almost 14 days and they sent it back with pressure marks on the screen, missing both screws from the bottom of the phone and no box or charger leads that I sent it with. Complete cowboys and terrible customer service. Now consulting legal advice against them.
I sent them my iphone 7 brand new for sale.They received and after several emails confirmed that it was being looked at by experts n they will get back within1 day.No response yet..20 days have passed. No way to contact except emails to which no response.PleaseI have not been paid. can someone help as to what should I do next. They are frauds
www.selltechforcash.com is rated 1.00 based on 23 reviews