www.selltechforcash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.selltechforcash.com

Tell us how www.selltechforcash.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
www.selltechforcash.com 1 star review on 16th January 2020
MK
More Photos & Videos
Awful company offered me £110 for my iPhone 7 sent it off end of March fri then then to offer me £15 I declined the offer and have still not had my phone returned. Can not get in contact as they are no replying to my emails.
This company is not trustworthy they give you a price for your phone once they get it they reduce it saying it’s scratched. This is a very common scam they are doing. I have emailed a number of emails and get the same response as did the others. It’s been posted allow 10 days. Still no phone and yet no replies from this company and now their website down so you can’t contact them
AVOID THIS COMPANY
I would give 0 stars if I could. They reduced my price quote, I requested for my phone to be returned and it has been 3 months and I have received absolutely nothing!
I received a very good offer of £130 for my iPhone 7 128gb from Selltechforcash.com and sent it off on 07/03/20. On 11/03/20 i received an email revaluing my phone to£49.98 due to 'Heavy scratching to screen. Device has scratches to chassis' which i did not agree with as i had checked my phone very carefully against the condition criteria stated before sending it so i rejected this revised valuation that same day. On 18/03/20 i chased the return of my mobile and received an emailed response on 19/03/20 advising that Returns can take up to 14 days, with an additional 3 business days to arrive once dispatched. Chased again on 27/03/20 and on 01,02 and 03/04/20 and finally received a response on 05/04/20 telling me that my phone was dispatched on 31/03/20 and that Royal Mail require 10 days before an item can be considered lost in transit but no proof of postage or tracking details were provided ............ doesn't feel like i'm going to see my phone again. Very poor service, i would not use again, there are far better and more reliable companies out there.

Update 26/04 - still no phone. They say they have returned by Royal Mail but have failed to provide proof of postage or a tracking number. A COMPLETE SCAM! i have today reported selltechforcash.com on the Action Fraud website.

Update 03/05 - still no phone and selltechforcash.com keep blocking mine and the other numerous negative Trustpilot reviews

Update 07/05 - issued a County Court Claim via the Online Service and amazingly i get a response from selltechforcash.com (first time since 11/04) and even more amazingly the the phone has just been returned to them by Royal Mail and they have sent it to me with a tracking number! Their conduct is extremely disappointing especially their tactic to block the many negative reviews. I now await the phone and payment of the £25 Court Fee!
Scam company - steals phones from people and doesnt pay even months later. Report to police, report to trading standards and take them to court in small claims.
Please don’t use these fraudsters . I rejected a lower offer off then and they said they would return phone . This was early March . Back and forth with emails , they tried fob me off with covid virus saying limited staff in . I asked for proof of return to me and they couldn’t ! So last week I took em to small claims online £25 and surprisingly my phone turns up this morning special delivery! Reported also to trading standards.
Absolute con artists. They should look in a mirror and hold their heads in shame. The usual scum trying to rip off those who still feel there might be an ounce of trust and honesty left in this world. I'm reporting to the Police too and suggest you do.
Absolute scam. They use a PO Box, no contact details. Once they have your phone it's gone. You've been warned! I've reported to Police and Fraud squad
I wish I had read the reviews before I used this company. Do Not Use. You will not get your phone back!

I rejected the quote I received as my phone in mint condition and not as they described. This was on the 11th March and I have still NOT received my phone back. After repeat emails I am still no wiser as to if i will ever see my phone again.
Having had a very bad experience with this company and unable to contact them I have decided to reveal all about them to assist all of you here on Trustpilot to understand who they are, where they are and what the scam is.

Please see my blog on them:

Hope this is helpful and allows you all to get back your phones or promised payments.
THIS COMPANY ARE CON ARTISTS! Literally had my phone text to say they received it and then now not sending any payment after emailing constantly no reply. How are they getting away with this any ideas to help report would be much appreciated?
AVOID - THIS IS A SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR PHONES. SENT 4 FAMILY PHONES OVER A MONTH AGO. THEY ACKNOWLEDGE GIVING A VASTLY REDUCED VALUATION DUE TO IMAGINARY SCRATCHES & DAMAGE SO YOU REQUEST THEY RETURN THE PHONE & THEN NOTHING. NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT. THEY JUST STEAL YOUR PHONES. NO RESPONSE FOR A MONTH. AM IN THE MIDDLE ORF REPORTING TO TRADING STANDARDS. PLEASE AVOID .....
Im only giving them one star - If there was a square that had a zero in it then that would be the square I'd press. I sent my phone to them, declined their offer and requested my phone, cable, plug and box back but as yet still have not received it. They keep moving the goalpost - they have had my phone for over 2 weeks. I am now speaking with my lawyer and the ombudsman to find out my rights. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDS. They are an absolute disgrace.
FRAUDULENT COMPANY BEWARE!!

Thus company is a joke and a fraud, they don't respond to emails, only automated responses, they haven't paid for the phone and they haven't returned it either..

No contact number, no direct contact method at all, and a damn PO Box address..

Now threatened them with immediate legal action if either no payment is received or the phone is not returned, in the same condition it was sent in...

SELLTECHFORCASH,

In addition to your reply below. Don’t send me a bloody standard automated reply on here, you haven’t replied to my direct emails.
If you you have the time to trawl trustpilot, have the decency to answer direct emails.

Post your address for all to see, I’ll come and pick up my damn phone face to face, be prepared for that visit.

To all reading this, that are owed phones or money from this company, you know you can file to have them put into receivership to get them closed down!

I will certainly be commencing legal action against them today...
Thieves. Sent my phone off in great condition, stayed £80 then emailed me saying it had scratches, needed a new battery and offered £57. Asked for it to be returned, took almost 14 days and they sent it back with pressure marks on the screen, missing both screws from the bottom of the phone and no box or charger leads that I sent it with. Complete cowboys and terrible customer service. Now consulting legal advice against them.
I sent them my iphone 7 brand new for sale.They received and after several emails confirmed that it was being looked at by experts n they will get back within1 day.No response yet..20 days have passed. No way to contact except emails to which no response.PleaseI have not been paid. can someone help as to what should I do next. They are frauds
Don’t waste your time dealing with this company. They will accept your phone but you will never received quoted amount (in’y case any payment). They don’t reply to emails and when they do pass you on between teams who never reply.
We sent off 2 phone over 5 weeks ago both quoted £100 for each device. One was paid out just before Xmas at £76 the other today at just £25. I've sent god knows how many emails and after payment today I did receive an email apologising in how long it’s taken. You will get your money just persist with the emails.
www.selltechforcash.com is rated 1.00 based on 21 reviews