www.selltechforcash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.selltechforcash.com

Tell us how www.selltechforcash.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I wish I had read the reviews before I used this company. Do Not Use. You will not get your phone back! I rejected the quote I received as my phone in mint condition and not as they described. This was on the 11th March and I have still NOT received my phone back. After repeat emails I am still no wiser as to if i will ever see my phone again.
Having had a very bad experience with this company and unable to contact them I have decided to reveal all about them to assist all of you here on Trustpilot to understand who they are, where they are and what the scam is. Please see my blog on them: https://selltechforcash.blogspot.com/2020/04/selltechforcash-scam.html Hope this is helpful and allows you all to get back your phones or promised payments.
THIS COMPANY ARE CON ARTISTS! Literally had my phone text to say they received it and then now not sending any payment after emailing constantly no reply. How are they getting away with this any ideas to help report would be much appreciated?
AVOID - THIS IS A SCAM - THEY STEAL YOUR PHONES. SENT 4 FAMILY PHONES OVER A MONTH AGO. THEY ACKNOWLEDGE GIVING A VASTLY REDUCED VALUATION DUE TO IMAGINARY SCRATCHES & DAMAGE SO YOU REQUEST THEY RETURN THE PHONE & THEN NOTHING. NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT. THEY JUST STEAL YOUR PHONES. NO RESPONSE FOR A MONTH. AM IN THE MIDDLE ORF REPORTING TO TRADING STANDARDS. PLEASE AVOID .....
Im only giving them one star - If there was a square that had a zero in it then that would be the square I'd press. I sent my phone to them, declined their offer and requested my phone, cable, plug and box back but as yet still have not received it. They keep moving the goalpost - they have had my phone for over 2 weeks. I am now speaking with my lawyer and the ombudsman to find out my rights. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDS. They are an absolute disgrace.
FRAUDULENT COMPANY BEWARE!! FRAUDULENT COMPANY BEWARE!! Thus company is a joke and a fraud, they don't respond to emails, only automated responses, they haven't paid for the phone and they haven't returned it either.. No contact number, no direct contact method at all, and a damn PO Box address.. Now threatened them with immediate legal action if either no payment is received or the phone is not returned, in the same condition it was sent in... AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE... TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!! SELLTECHFORCASH, In addition to your reply below. Don’t send me a bloody standard automated reply on here, you haven’t replied to my direct emails. If you you have the time to trawl trustpilot, have the decency to answer direct emails. Post your address for all to see, I’ll come and pick up my damn phone face to face, be prepared for that visit. To all reading this, that are owed phones or money from this company, you know you can file to have them put into receivership to get them closed down! I will certainly be commencing legal action against them today...
Thieves. Sent my phone off in great condition, stayed £80 then emailed me saying it had scratches, needed a new battery and offered £57. Asked for it to be returned, took almost 14 days and they sent it back with pressure marks on the screen, missing both screws from the bottom of the phone and no box or charger leads that I sent it with. Complete cowboys and terrible customer service. Now consulting legal advice against them.
I sent them my iphone 7 brand new for sale.They received and after several emails confirmed that it was being looked at by experts n they will get back within1 day.No response yet..20 days have passed. No way to contact except emails to which no response.PleaseI have not been paid. can someone help as to what should I do next. They are frauds
Don’t waste your time dealing with this company. They will accept your phone but you will never received quoted amount (in’y case any payment). They don’t reply to emails and when they do pass you on between teams who never reply.
We sent off 2 phone over 5 weeks ago both quoted £100 for each device. One was paid out just before Xmas at £76 the other today at just £25. I've sent god knows how many emails and after payment today I did receive an email apologising in how long it’s taken. You will get your money just persist with the emails.
do not do not use this company. they are a total scam and I wish I had checked them out before sending my iphone7 to them. I have never received the cash and they do not answer emails after the initial we have received email. They actually sent one more saying they did not receive my bank details! Which they had. Please do not fall for this like I did.
www.selltechforcash.com is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews