serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com
Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate serviceanimalbadge-com?

"Beautifully done, very professional and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Great product, well made should last for years. Fast delivery."
"Have not received any Badge yet..."
"The picture I sent in was cropped so you could not see the mobility harness. That was disappointing."
"Great quality and very fast delevery"
"No Problems where ever we go i just show the badge and its smooth sailing any where bus or train.thanks so much!"
"Perfect"
"Thank you!!"
"You came highly recommended by my therapist. Ordering process went well and instructions were precise. Have not received but has been shipped. Thank You for making this stress free."
"Très bon service, rapide et sérieux"
"Nice quality product and excellent service. Thank you!"
"Thanks for fast shipping and item looks great. Thanks again."
"I would give a 5 star but first order was messed up so I had to call several times to correct it. Kept getting it wrong when sending me a review sample email. Go ally got with JOHN who was super nice and get it right for me. Thanks John."
"It was fast and easy, the ID look amazing. And I love it. Thank you for the first class shipment for us."
"Excellent service. Received my dog ID on time. Great quality."
"This is the 2nd badge I have received. This one seemed much nicer for some reason. The 1st 1 was fine but I was extremely pleased with this 1."
"I’m very happy with the service dog badge"
"I decided to order an ID for my psychiatric service dog because I get a lot of questioning since I am not physically disabled and many times get asked for ID or papers. Within 24 hours of placing my order I got a confirmation email saying it would be here in 5 days, and I chose free shipping. How awesome is that? Since then, I’ve received numerous emails updating me on the shipping process and my requests. I also am very impressed with the price, most sites charge $75+ for an ID. I received it in the mail, and the ID is beautiful. It looks official with a holographic logo that stands out when it hits the light, the photo quality is awesome, and the ID looks super official. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a service dog ID. Amazing!"
"They answered me back in a timely manner and were very professional. I can’t wait to see what my badge will look like, I’ve been enticipating it’s arrival."
"It looks great! And I got it in a very reasonable amount of time, thank you!"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.65 based on 23 reviews