serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I am very pleased, I couldn't believe how fast I received them."
"awesome fast service"
"Everything went well, everything was smooth and easy, fast delivery and very good card quality, but I selected address and phone number to be shown and they sent the card without that information!"
"Best purchase I’ve ever made for my service dog and I, I never write a review for anything but I truly feel this purchase was worth writing one. It’s so complicated going places with my service dog and people questioning whether my dog is a service dog or not, even though he has his vest, now I can just flash his ID and he’s now allowed full access no questions asked it’s great! The quality of the card is superb as well! It comes out exactly as you would expect it would! I am truly happy with my purchase, thank you so much!"
"Awesome ID CARDS, l will recommend this to anyone,5 stars over all...thank you ..."
"I’m so happy with my purchase best thing over ever done for me and my dog! Service was great And the ID itself is better looking in person! I am extremely happy with my purchase!!"
"It was pleasant and professional. Thank you, Sonseray Ryan"
"Very pleased with my purchase and the customer service the products are very well made and worth the money"
"Great products. Very fast shipping!"
"It was very easy to do"
"Ordered my package Monday 11/12/18 & I even bought 2-3 day shipping for an EXTRA 30$. & Yet today 11/15/18 is the 3rd day , & I still have not received my package. Horrible Service. Never ordering from them again."
"I love your service and recommend it. Because they are quick. Will use again."
"Fast service. Great quality. I love it!"
"Thank u love it"
"Excellent, better than I thought. Great Quality & Price. GingerStar will look good with this on her vest."
"I love the quality of the badge."
"It looks very professional"
"Website was easy to manage. Delivery was fast."
"Service was very good I didn't receive my badge yet but I know it will be of good quality and good use to me"
"The badge is gorgeous and very self explanatory with the laws written on the back of the I.D. I love the holographic seals, and how quickly it showed up as well as how affordable everything is."
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.64 based on 53 reviews