serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"This is the second badge I have purchased. The original badge still looks like the day it came in the mail about 2 years ago. It has hung from the outside of my purse the entire time. My dog has changed so much over these two years that I felt it necessary to replace. Service Animal Badge is a great company and I will continue to order from them."
"The handler name was the dogs name rather than the owner’s name."
"Can’t wait to get my tag. Great communication!"
"Quick and easy! Fast shipping"
"Super fast and easy"
"Customer representative was excellent. Answered all my questions help me place my order they were awesome"
"The BEST work I have Ever seen, very professional"
"It is a beautiful. Nicely mounted badge. Though this is NOT the fault of xpress ID, I do want to report that the packaging was pretty badly damaged by the USPS, and was almost completely torn across. I will say that the badge and wallet was nicely packaged and protected so that no damage was done to the actual product."
"I got the 3 badges for my key ring, for my dogs collar and an extra one. It’s as nice as the original larger one which I got a couple of weeks ago. It was a pleasure doing business with this company."
"Perfect service"
"Easy to order the first and second time."
"Very good service and good quality!"
"The product is the great quality"
"Item was as depicted. The first shipment did not arrive. After contacting xpressid they immediately sent a replacement."
"Awesome !!! I will recommend toy guys😊"
"Great customer service. They explained the process completely and the follow up after my order was great."
"Very fast and efficient..made t ghost e pay mg ent on the weekend ..the ghost following morning I received a text.letting me know they recieved payment and order and also wanted to confirm what I wanted a number and or phone number..I liked that..I def will be ordering from yu guys again..thank you"
"Very pleased with the I.D. Having the I.D. Save me time and explanation when there is a store or hotel that gives me trouble."
"Thanks so much it's just what I needed for my emotional support pup pup!"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.58 based on 133 reviews