serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

3052199964

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy
Not only is the picture very blurry. I payed 20$ extra for 2 day shipping and got it in about 7 days. DO NOT PAY EXTRA for shipping and don’t expect much from this card.
I received confirmation my card was charged 3 different times and then emails saying my order didn’t process. Please refund all charges.
excellent quality and service
Excelente servicio
Love the badge and picture I sent to put on badge WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!!
serviceanimalbadge-com 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Wonderful people very helpful I always order from these individuals and I always get great service five stars
Very nice and sturdy very great product definitely recommend
serviceanimalbadge-com 5 star review on 25th September 2020
My only concern is that there needs to be a bigger distinction for service animal tags and company tags. For a visually impaired person it is very cumbersome to get to the service animal tags. I understand your company makes more money on company and corporation identification tags however it would just seem that for people with disabilities there could be an easier way to get to the service animal tags! Otherwise I had an excellent experience with your organization… Oh yes one more issue not everyone has a PayPal account nor do they want one. Please make it easier to use a credit card! I love you guys! And so does Darcy doodle poodle And snicker doodle poodle!
I am impressed the ID badge looks so nice and high quality. Very fast service and the price. I would order from them again.
Casa Grande, AZ
Very fast delivery and great product.
I purchased an ID tag on 7/30 and never received my order. The tracking information provided yielded no answers either. Bummer.
Good customer service
Awesome jod great service
Thank you! Great quality
Very high quality license that has already qualified me in an apartment that has a 20 lb limit of pets and they had to let me keep my 45 lb emotional support dog. I could not have done this without you help. Your fees are very reasonable for what I am now able to do with my beloved dog, Mia. Thanks for your quick response.
Great service!!!! Very pleased!!
Was able to order a replacement badge for my dog Lily; the old one wore out. Thanks for this service!
I purchased an ID and paid $20 extra for expedited shipping and still have not received the item
Great customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you
Amazing experience, very thankful with the service
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.64 based on 255 reviews