serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"All my information was super easy to input and delivery was faster than they estimated."
"Paid for expedited shipping and it came in on time with no issues. The quality is wonderful, picture is great and the hologram really looks nice. Would definitely use their services again - and probably will have to as I lose this thing all the time!"
"wow fantastic! i do alot of online shopping and this was by far the easiest most convenient experience. thank u"
"Product arrived within 3 days of placing my order. My ID Service Dog Card is so beautifully made with amazing quality! 10/10 Will order from them again."
"There is no doubt the “Service Animal Badge” in right side, Interior of the wallet is impressive. The quality is very good. The left side, interior of the fold-over wallet has a window. In that area I placed the Service ID with picture of K9. Behind it, I placed a card which explains Federal law relating to the American Disabilities Act. I highly recommend this product."
"The service/timing for completion and delivery excellent as well as the finished product! The best😃"
"ID badge was professionally done and delivered in a timely manner."
"They were excellent and very patient. I really was happy to see how excellent my dogs picture was Thank you so much from my dog and me."
"The badges were grest. Arrived in a timely fashion. But ghrd lanyard certainly did not meet expectations. The clip was broke before I opened the package. Called they were very accommodating & and are sending a replacement. Just concerned it will also be cheaply made."
"The ease of ordering an ID card is unbelievable. The cards are good quality and very durable. I’ve recommend Xpress ID to strangers who don’t know where to start to get their dogs ESA certified. Very good!"
"Turned out really nice"
"We were very happy to finally get our pet certified. You made the process easy and we received her certification within 1 week. Thank you"
"Haven't received it yet but very excited to get it"
"Excellete response about any question or problem. They make a solution for a misunderstand super fast and I appreciate it"
"Perfect service"
"This is the second badge I have purchased. The original badge still looks like the day it came in the mail about 2 years ago. It has hung from the outside of my purse the entire time. My dog has changed so much over these two years that I felt it necessary to replace. Service Animal Badge is a great company and I will continue to order from them."
"The handler name was the dogs name rather than the owner’s name."
"Can’t wait to get my tag. Great communication!"
"Quick and easy! Fast shipping"
"Super fast and easy"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.61 based on 148 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access