serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

3052199964

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy
I loved my dogs Sevice badge but I haven’t received the email copy yet.
Great costumer service. Great product quality. Fast shipping.
Amazing customer service and fast delivery!
Haven't received them yet!!!!!!!
I will let you know when we travel with our dog in mid December
VERY very good. I highly recommend them. There was an issue with one of the photos and they let me know so I could attempt to get a better photo of my Border Collie, who never stands still, lol. Thank you so much for everything.
I love it!!!!
Badges superb quick turnaround
Great customer service.
Timely delivery
Highly recommend them
Easy to use and receive a call from the vendor the next business day. Receive the letter and the necessary documents for the airline the next day.
The ordering process is seamless and the badges I received were very good quality.
Not only is the picture very blurry. I payed 20$ extra for 2 day shipping and got it in about 7 days. DO NOT PAY EXTRA for shipping and don’t expect much from this card.
I received confirmation my card was charged 3 different times and then emails saying my order didn’t process. Please refund all charges.
excellent quality and service
Excelente servicio
Love the badge and picture I sent to put on badge WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!!
serviceanimalbadge-com 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Wonderful people very helpful I always order from these individuals and I always get great service five stars
Very nice and sturdy very great product definitely recommend
serviceanimalbadge-com 5 star review on 25th September 2020
My only concern is that there needs to be a bigger distinction for service animal tags and company tags. For a visually impaired person it is very cumbersome to get to the service animal tags. I understand your company makes more money on company and corporation identification tags however it would just seem that for people with disabilities there could be an easier way to get to the service animal tags! Otherwise I had an excellent experience with your organization… Oh yes one more issue not everyone has a PayPal account nor do they want one. Please make it easier to use a credit card! I love you guys! And so does Darcy doodle poodle And snicker doodle poodle!
I am impressed the ID badge looks so nice and high quality. Very fast service and the price. I would order from them again.
Casa Grande, AZ