serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"Website explanation of digital service dog cards....not very detailed as to what you get"
"The handler name was the dogs name rather than the owner’s name."
"Not sure why this is so difficult? I’ve had no trouble in the past with your service however, this is flawed. As of one week I still have not received a letter."
"No address or phone number on id"
"Already wrote a review, your service dog ID was what I needed in short amount of time. Order was delivered as promised. Problems with getting digital version and communication with customer service, but finally got thru OK. This aspect of your business needs improvement, kept this order from getting best rating, just acceptable."
"Badge looked great. Shipment of ID was within expectations, but there was a big hangup with sending digital format by email and it was extremely hard to get a real body in customer service. When I did they were helpful. This is my 2nd service dog ID, hope that do not have to order another, but will use XpressID"
"I did NOT know that after paying for the registration and Badge- which is of EXCEPTIONAL quality- that a "random" person would NOT be able to go online and see the information about the animal and handler without paying ADDITIONAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS. NOT COOL- should be EASILY SEEN that monthly payments are required."
Dear, Stacy

I believe there is a misunderstanding, our registry service has 2 membership options: Solo Handler( Free) and Pro handler ( Paid). By default everyone is a Solo handler once you sign-up, if you wish to have more feature on your profile then you can opt in to our PRo handler membership.

I hope this has clarified any confusion.

John S.
"I’m very happy with it"
"I haven’t got my badge yet and I don’t rat nothing at five unless it was expecinal service"
"Everything went well, everything was smooth and easy, fast delivery and very good card quality, but I selected address and phone number to be shown and they sent the card without that information!"
"The one thing about it is you take a picture for whatever you’re doing and to tell you that it’s not good enough so you keep sitting different ones it in at the end they use the very first one that you sent it’s a little irritating but besides that you’re OK"
"Very easy to use. However never got an estimated date for the ariaval of my product. Just how many days it can take. And there is no link to track your order. Just the number."
"I’m very happy with the service dog badge"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews