serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"Nope...they make a mistake then treat you as if you are trying to scam them or something. I would never again order from them and when my friends want to update their badges I will suggest other places."
"I ordered an ESA housing letter on Jan 4, 2019 with full expectation of receiving it in a timely manner. Jan 14 rolls around and no letter, no email conformation. The only good thing about this transaction is that I am getting my money back."
"User interface was terrible Still don’t know if I’ll receive the product I want"
"Ordered my package Monday 11/12/18 & I even bought 2-3 day shipping for an EXTRA 30$. & Yet today 11/15/18 is the 3rd day , & I still have not received my package. Horrible Service. Never ordering from them again."
"Have not received any Badge yet..."
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 163 reviews