serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"The badges were grest. Arrived in a timely fashion. But ghrd lanyard certainly did not meet expectations. The clip was broke before I opened the package. Called they were very accommodating & and are sending a replacement. Just concerned it will also be cheaply made."
"Haven't received it yet but very excited to get it"
"I was surprised that the link to register my dog did not work. That was the only issue. We'll see how the tags are when I get them."
"Easy and professional to use."
"Very good to address concerns quickly"
"It was very easy to do"
"The picture I sent in was cropped so you could not see the mobility harness. That was disappointing."
"I would give a 5 star but first order was messed up so I had to call several times to correct it. Kept getting it wrong when sending me a review sample email. Go ally got with JOHN who was super nice and get it right for me. Thanks John."
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews