serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

3052199964

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy
I am really impressed with my personalized tag! High quality, great photo and includes all the necessary phrases and symbols to make travel a breeze.
Good product, but split down the center after 2 years. My dog has eaten at Longhorn Steak House, been to bars, festivals, just about any where I go with no questions asked. People do not understand the law (ADA) and when you flip it out they are most accommodating. Please be sensible in the use of the ID or it will give others a bad reputation. I just ordered another ID.
Pictures of the pet not so clear but overall is very good
I love the badge but you should splurge and add the $.03 attachment so people can attach the badge to something.
The badges were grest. Arrived in a timely fashion. But ghrd lanyard certainly did not meet expectations. The clip was broke before I opened the package. Called they were very accommodating & and are sending a replacement. Just concerned it will also be cheaply made.
Haven't received it yet but very excited to get it
I was surprised that the link to register my dog did not work. That was the only issue. We'll see how the tags are when I get them.
Fine
Easy and professional to use.
Very good to address concerns quickly
It was very easy to do
The picture I sent in was cropped so you could not see the mobility harness. That was disappointing.
I would give a 5 star but first order was messed up so I had to call several times to correct it. Kept getting it wrong when sending me a review sample email. Go ally got with JOHN who was super nice and get it right for me. Thanks John.
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.62 based on 191 reviews