serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"My order was not processed the way I asked for it to be neither did anyone even contact me.It just sat there unshipped until I called wonder why it hadn't arrived.I paid an additional 25.00 for expedited shipping and now it's been a whole week!"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 162 reviews