serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Badge looked great. Shipment of ID was within expectations, but there was a big hangup with sending digital format by email and it was extremely hard to get a real body in customer service. When I did they were helpful. This is my 2nd service dog ID, hope that do not have to order another, but will use XpressID"
"good service"
"Great website. A lot of good information."
"Product arrived promptly, good quality!"
"Great product, prompt shipping and good customer service"
"Nope...they make a mistake then treat you as if you are trying to scam them or something. I would never again order from them and when my friends want to update their badges I will suggest other places."
"Hey the first one got lost in he mail but they remade it and made it right. I will recommend them."
"Very good quality and professional looking. Customer service was excellent."
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
"great company"
"I was surprised that the link to register my dog did not work. That was the only issue. We'll see how the tags are when I get them."
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
"Great product. Fast shipping."
"My order was not processed the way I asked for it to be neither did anyone even contact me.It just sat there unshipped until I called wonder why it hadn't arrived.I paid an additional 25.00 for expedited shipping and now it's been a whole week!"
"Great item perfect in all detail badge and Id card. 10 stars . Thank you to staff great work Respect from Edmonton , Alberta Canada ."
"Great experience"
"I did NOT know that after paying for the registration and Badge- which is of EXCEPTIONAL quality- that a "random" person would NOT be able to go online and see the information about the animal and handler without paying ADDITIONAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS. NOT COOL- should be EASILY SEEN that monthly payments are required."
Dear, Stacy

I believe there is a misunderstanding, our registry service has 2 membership options: Solo Handler( Free) and Pro handler ( Paid). By default everyone is a Solo handler once you sign-up, if you wish to have more feature on your profile then you can opt in to our PRo handler membership.

I hope this has clarified any confusion.

John S.
"got here very fast with the free standard shipping"
"Great product, great service, prompt delivery!"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews