serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Ruth Duda
"You contacted me and said the picture I supplied was fuzzy, hats off for that but I can’t read or see his registration number. It’s as if it’s not even on there. Poor execution on your part. The badge is useless if it reads Registration number then there isn’t one. At least not one you can read."
Paul Camejo
"The product is everything they advertise. Customer Service is awesome. Shipping was quick. A special thanks to Nancy. Paul"
Greg Hornback
"Great job for a great product"
"The card is very beautiful and of quality! Sending also was very fast, ahead of schedule! Thank you very much"
"Amazing quality"
"I wasn't sure what catagory my Doberman fell under. So, I ordered the ESA badge and then when I filled out the info online from the email, I put down Service Dog. They contacted me about it and I explained his role and my medical issues and medications. They said he was a Service Dog. So, now my boy is officially able to go with me anywhere, which is all he wants to do."
"Great experience !"
"Was very please with the quality & Express time to receive my badge."
"Pleasant experience"
"Extremely efficient and awesome client care"
"Very impressive with my new service ID. Would recommend this!"
"Great, quick and efficient. Thank you"
"Website explanation of digital service dog cards....not very detailed as to what you get"
"like it verymuch"
"Great idea and so convenient. Very happy with this product and definitely recommending it to all the dog owners i know."
"Great service, speedy shipping, I paid for shipping, very impressed at the customer service and shipping. Quality is amazing. Thank you."
"Great company. Will definitely recommend them to anyone"
"All my information was super easy to input and delivery was faster than they estimated."
"Paid for expedited shipping and it came in on time with no issues. The quality is wonderful, picture is great and the hologram really looks nice. Would definitely use their services again - and probably will have to as I lose this thing all the time!"
"wow fantastic! i do alot of online shopping and this was by far the easiest most convenient experience. thank u"
"Product arrived within 3 days of placing my order. My ID Service Dog Card is so beautifully made with amazing quality! 10/10 Will order from them again."
"There is no doubt the “Service Animal Badge” in right side, Interior of the wallet is impressive. The quality is very good. The left side, interior of the fold-over wallet has a window. In that area I placed the Service ID with picture of K9. Behind it, I placed a card which explains Federal law relating to the American Disabilities Act. I highly recommend this product."
"The service/timing for completion and delivery excellent as well as the finished product! The best😃"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 162 reviews