serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

3052199964

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy
The company website was very easy to use, and the card came out very clear and in a very quick turnaround time.
Quick and easy!
The service was fast easy and great customer service!
Paid for 2-3 day shipping and it did not come in on time
Great quality but here is a question do you sell to anyone how do you verify the need for this form of I.D. myself being a wounded veteran this was a serious request for a worn out Service Animal I.D., I have seen phony abuse of these type of cards so that devious persons can abuse there usage.
Easy to use your site and completion of the order very quick.
Great service and customer service worth every penny
FAST SHIPPING! GREAT COMPANY.THANK YOU.
This is a scam. It's not a real site that verifies anything.
AMAZING PRODUCT !!!! GREAT COMMUNICATION. DETAIL AND QUALITY ARE SPOT ON . SUPER FAST SHIPPING AND REALLY NICE PRESENTATION WHEN YOU OPEN THE PRODUCT . ALSO SOLD ME ON GETTING A HANDLER CARD AND SOME OTHER ITEMS I DIDN'T KNOW THEY OFFERED . Till I opened the product šŸ’–šŸ•šŸ˜Š highly recommended
Completely satisfied with the service I received from this company. Every thing was done with rapid response and was completely thorough. I definitely recommend it.
I’m very happy, I have My own dog whatever want to any store and keep busy with me big smile!!
Thank you for sharing your photo.
Thank you so much for the ESA badges. They are made of quality material and will last a long time. They will come pretty handy while going places and traveling plus they reflect the image sent to you perfectly. I highly recommend your company. Best regards
The only thing I wasn't happy about is the cost of shipping and I am looking for a dog tag that says therapy dog
Extremely fast and very responsive. Thanks!
Awesome service!
My first one lasted 2 years, hope this one last longer.
Amazing quality. Best option out there for registering and providing identification for your service animals!
I am really impressed with my personalized tag! High quality, great photo and includes all the necessary phrases and symbols to make travel a breeze.
Good product, but split down the center after 2 years. My dog has eaten at Longhorn Steak House, been to bars, festivals, just about any where I go with no questions asked. People do not understand the law (ADA) and when you flip it out they are most accommodating. Please be sensible in the use of the ID or it will give others a bad reputation. I just ordered another ID.
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 192 reviews