Shakas Hawaii Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Shakas Hawaii
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE these glasses. I bought 2 pairs initially, so I could interchange the arms and lenses and create a few different pairs. I love wearing them during flag football, and if I get smacked and an arm pops off, they're not broke. I just pop them back on. Next play. Just bought my third pair last week!"
"third time buying from them, exceptional aloha vibe always get taken care of, definetlly have me as a customer!"
"They are the best sun glasses I ever got,comfortable very flexible and just super cool 😎"
"Best sunglasses I have ever owned. Super durable. Great customer service. Shaka guy for life!"
"Test review"
"Great sunglasses and great customer service!"
Matt Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"I have had a pair of Shaka's for over 2 years now and love them. Recently decided to change up the lens, even though I am now in the UK they could have been more helpful, with super fast delivery Thanks Team"
Danielle Fricke Haydel
Verified Buyer
"Greatest glasses ! Love that I can switch out the arms and lens to make new glasses!"
Unni Åkesson
Verified Buyer
"Think its very good. Unfortunately I have not received the sunglasses yet."
Stephanie Reyes
Verified Buyer
"I love Shakas! These glasses are awesome."
David Stelmach
Verified Buyer
"Very nice experience and answered my questions very promptly and I will recommend them"
"I love these glasses ... I am going to order few more , best sun glasses ever ..."
"Great shades. Great price. I was looking for a good looking shade for a good price, and I found it. It feels like it’s put together with quality parts. I’ve ordered the Rain and got the Akuna. I just love it."
Peta Morrison
Verified Buyer
"I love these sunnies. They are modern, look great, have many designs and are a game changer in the sunglass world. To be able to easily change lense, frame and arm Colors/styles is a fantastic option. I’ve just designed a second pair and no doubt will continue to purchase from Shakas for years to come."
Marilena Crisci
Verified Buyer
"Shakas Hawaii is a very good brand and all of the employees are very friendly and helpful."
"I just took my shakas to New Zealand ..my wife and I love them and we looked cool 😁"
"I have 2 pair of shaka Hawaii sunglasses, and I absolutely love them, they're light easy to put on and off I use to buy very expensive brands but Shaka has become my favorite if I could I would by more pairs"
"Highly recommend, great glasses and great service. Mahalo!"
"Great products!"