Shakas Hawaii Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Shakas Hawaii
"third time buying from them, exceptional aloha vibe always get taken care of, definetlly have me as a customer!"
Marcela
"They are the best sun glasses I ever got,comfortable very flexible and just super cool 😎"
"Shaka’s hawaii has the best glasses out there. I really love that I can customize my own glasses, and match it to My needs and style. I use it also for my prescription glasses and also for sunglasses."
"I love these glasses ... I am going to order few more , best sun glasses ever ..."
"Great shades. Great price. I was looking for a good looking shade for a good price, and I found it. It feels like it’s put together with quality parts. I’ve ordered the Rain and got the Akuna. I just love it."
Peta Morrison
Verified Buyer
"I love these sunnies. They are modern, look great, have many designs and are a game changer in the sunglass world. To be able to easily change lense, frame and arm Colors/styles is a fantastic option. I’ve just designed a second pair and no doubt will continue to purchase from Shakas for years to come."
Marilena Crisci
Verified Buyer
"Shakas Hawaii is a very good brand and all of the employees are very friendly and helpful."
"I just took my shakas to New Zealand ..my wife and I love them and we looked cool 😁"
"I have 2 pair of shaka Hawaii sunglasses, and I absolutely love them, they're light easy to put on and off I use to buy very expensive brands but Shaka has become my favorite if I could I would by more pairs"
"Highly recommend, great glasses and great service. Mahalo!"
"Great products!"
"love the glasses and customer service"
"I love the singlasses and all the combinations you can make one thing y dont like too much and all variety i love this brand"
"I love my Shaka Sunglasses. All 5 of them!!! The best"
"Great sunglasses bought when visiting Hawaii but have since bought another pair on line. Also lenses on my old started to peel but was replaced. Love them very comfortable to wear."
"great sunglasses - look cool and great on the eys"
"I waiting 3 months for my lenses to be mailed to me. Very little communication about status. I got tired of waiting and asked for my money back. I did get my money back"
"Shakasare good Warranty and follow up no so good"
Shakas Hawaii is rated 4.50 based on 38 reviews