Shakas Hawaii Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Shakas Hawaii
Kristian Sletten
"I LOVE these glasses. I bought 2 pairs initially, so I could interchange the arms and lenses and create a few different pairs. I love wearing them during flag football, and if I get smacked and an arm pops off, they're not broke. I just pop them back on. Next play. Just bought my third pair last week!"
"third time buying from them, exceptional aloha vibe always get taken care of, definetlly have me as a customer!"
"They are the best sun glasses I ever got,comfortable very flexible and just super cool 😎"
"Good modula concept and nice lenses. Ordering process should be simpler"
"Shakas Hawaii thanks for the glasses especially when you have three pairs mix match however you want.awesome glasses. Ps.from Hana Maui Hawaii"
"Service and products are excellent. Wish you had more locations. I did like your translucent colors and wish you had more. My first pair was the orange with blue temples. Thanks"
"I have been wearing Shaka's for over 2 years and I LOVE them so much. The best purchase ever. Most sunglasses last me a few months before they seem to break.. My Shaka's are the best and the warranty makes them last forever too!"
"Shakas glasses have been the best pair of sunglasses i have ever owned. People are constantly asking to try them on and ask where i got them. I tell them the best place ever SHAKA'S."
"Love the brand and the warranty. It really comes through when you have kids since they like to destroy my shades. Mahalo Shaka!"
"Love this sunglasses I just wish there customer service was a bit better. It's a bit of time and persistence, but I really like the sunglasses and how clear they are"
"Great selection. Nice to have interchangeable parts."
"Love my Shakas and so do my friends who ordered them. I really like the flexibility of being able to change colors so easily."
"I love how light and comfortable they are. I can wear it all day!"
"Love the versatility of Shakas!"
"Great product, I love the idea of being able to switch lenses, frames, and arms to create new glasses. Warranty is awesome, just need to fill out a form and snap a couple pictures. Customer service was great, very responsive and usually responds within a day."
"Good sunglasses with fun color options."
"Best sunglasses I have ever owned. Super durable. Great customer service. Shaka guy for life!"
"Test review"
"Great sunglasses and great customer service!"
"I have had a pair of Shaka's for over 2 years now and love them. Recently decided to change up the lens, even though I am now in the UK they could have been more helpful, with super fast delivery Thanks Team"
"Greatest glasses ! Love that I can switch out the arms and lens to make new glasses!"
"Think its very good. Unfortunately I have not received the sunglasses yet."
Shakas Hawaii is rated 4.58 based on 60 reviews