Silipint Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Silipint
"The lid and straw work great,"
"Ease of use was excellent, images and breakdown of pricing on so many products was clear, response to my inquiry was prompt. WellDone!"
"I bought a Silipint in Bend a few years ago when visiting family there and loved it. Then recently I was thinking about a unique going-away present for a colleague heading to OU for grad school and *ping* the idea of a Silipint popped into my head. Right there on the website I found it - on sale, even! Ordered and received in great time. Of course, since I was on the site nd ordering anyway I decided to get another Silipint for myself (not an OU one, just plain) and two lids as well. She LOVES her gift and is taking it with her on an 8 week South American trip before she starts school, replacing a metal cup she was going to travel with. Success!"
"I received my order very quickly and love the sippy cups. I also got 4 of the glow in the dark 12oz cups and a set of glow in the dark shot glasses. I thought the glow in the dark was a bit boring. Over all very satisfied with them and will get more in the future for myself and gifts."
"After 10 years with my husband, I finally learn that he doesn't like to drink from a glass. He prefers a plastic cup. As a gag gift, I bought him a silipint while I was on vacation. He quickly remembered how our old neighbor had one that he used to try to steal from him. Needless to say, for Father's Day this year he got a bag FULL of silipints! It's the only cup he will use!"
"This was exactly what we were looking for. Sturdy for our camping trips and cool too!"
"I love these cups. I bought my first one at Duluth trading company I noticed your website on the cup shortly thereafter I was ordering more."
"I bought 3 for Father's Day gifts! All are awesome and the Happy Camper has a measurement markings. Really cool! And great price!"
"Love your products!"
"I just received my 16oz SiliPint glow in the dark cup and I love it. I took it to my son's baseball game and the other mothers were fascinated (and a bit jealous) by my cup. I dropped the cup, it bounced on the bleacher, and somehow I caught it on the up-bounce. (I probably couldn't do that again if I tried.) The other moms took notice and started commenting on how cool the cup was. We even discussed personalizing the cups and selling them as a fundraiser. Thanks for a great product SiliPint!"
"Amazing products! We packed cups, bowls and a dog bowl in my daughters airplane bags, they can be smashed and crammed and you don’t have to worry about them breaking. Incredible."
"I sent the boy pints and bowls for Father's day. Unfortunately, he dosn't get to use them. My grandkids have comondeered them. They love them."
"Got some for my friends and they're a big hit. Please make more colors and varieties!"
"Would have purchased another color but was not available. Still, like glasses"
"absolutely love these pint glasses! low maintenance and super fun!"
"We use the shot glasses at give-aways at tradeshows. I get the ones that look like frosted glass, so people love it when they pick them up and they aren't what they thought they were. I've had people walk up and say they saw someone with them across the room and wanted to come get one."
"Bought two from recent vacation stay at wilderness at the smokies. Excited to look at other options on website so that now I have more than two tumblers."
"I really like this product- so does my family. They are great for camping and vacations. Each family member gets her/his own different color or logo. I am happy when we get another half pint as the third generation grows. Handy around the house, too. Customer service has also been exceptional every time we order. Mostly I like having an unbreakable cup that won’t end up in a landfill. Thanks, Silipint"
"Rad"
"Would love to order some custom pints, but minimum of 72 is just too many 36 and I would"
Silipint is rated 4.85 based on 457 reviews