simmi shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend simmi shoes

Tell us how simmi shoes made you happy
Thieves! Thieves! Thieves!
Purchased a $80 AUD pair of heels and they deducted $1600 Australian Dollar out of my account and they wouldn’t return it or reply to my emails.
Will never buy anything off them again and will leave this review anywhere I can about them.
Purchased 3 pairs, 2 are very poor quality, and the other one even though is my correct size which is 5 UK, it’s soooooooo small that won’t even go in my 7yo feet! After sending over 5 messages to the customer service I got a reply saying these shoes are made for small feet!!!! They want me to pay return fee and send it back which is a hassle as I was already charged $19 for postage! Disappointed!!!
Wouldn't buy from them again.
Never got my items. And was blocked when i ask questions
Glam & perfect fit & speedy postage to NI
They take forever to reply and I was not happy with the late replies. Though they dealt with my inquiry, it was very challenging to make a decision due to their late replies. Otherwise, its a great shoe shop and I love their collection of shoes but please work on your customer service department.
simmi shoes is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews