Simple Contacts Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Ordering was easy and shipping was fast"
"They rip easily my daughter has only had them for less than a week. The left eye ripped"
"Extremely easy to set up, a quick delivery, and the perfect product. Very happy with Simple Contacts!"
"This was the most convenient way I’ve ever been able to order my contacts. Thank you"
"The process was very easy. The prices for contacts was less than what other sites were offering."
"Where have you been?! One of my least favorite chores is having to make it to the eye dr every time I need new contacts. As a result, I’ve gone months in the past wearing the same contacts. You guys are life changing!"
"So happy with how fast we received our contacts"
"So simple, convenient, and well priced! So glad I got my contacts from here!"
"Lots of great communication to make sure the exam and processing of the order completes successfully and all questions are answered timely and effectively. Fast shipping and affordable too!"
"Easiest thing I’ve ever done"
"Damn Son, Not only did I not have to go pay for an eye exam (which is bullshit) but your online eye exam was FREE because i had some crazy coupon thing! WHOA. I've always hated having to go renew my prescription and your fancy pants tech startup single handedly redeemed all those years of pent up anger and frustration! THANKS SIMPLE CONTACTS!"
"Simple and quick process for a fair price"
"Very good and quick shipping"
"Awesome service!!! Response and delivery time are always before expected time!!!"
"Contacts arrived super fast and they fixed an error in my prescription!"
"Fantasic! Much easier than dealing with anyone else I've purchased contacts from."
"Fast shipping, extremely convenient."
"Great app. Easy to use . Convenient. Great prices and I love that they keep me informed in the status of my order."
"I felt like I was taken care as a customer-- I was sent a text message a week before my subscribed order was to be sent. I knew I has a discount and that was applied. Response time does seem quite slow, is my only review."
"Not the best prices around, but competitive.....fortunately I wasn't in a hurry as the shipping was slower than other services. Otherwise, the process was quick, easy, and accurate."
Simple Contacts is rated 4.74 based on 250 reviews