Simple Contacts Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Under an hour
"Very easy to place order and upload prescription!"
"My contacts didn’t show up and I placed the order the 7th for one day ship soooo where are they ???"
"Simple ordering process the contact showed up when they said."
"The best ever!"
"Loving the ease of the exam and ease of ordering! Saved me a trip and extra costs of going to the eye doctor this year. I’ve been wearing contacts for 25 years and this service is a lifesaver to working parents with active school aged kids who are busy!"
"Good service and price."
"Great company! Contacts always arrive on time and in the greatest packaging. Love y’all!"
"It is hard to get in contact with anyone. The phone number does not work and if you send a message it is days before you hear back. The next time I get contacts I will probably go somewhere else because of this. I have been working out of town for two weeks and the Delivery was supposed to be here and it’s not. I need to know how it gets delivered and guess what I still can’t get in touch with simple contacts how convenient for y’all."
"Working with Simple Contacts was very easy. I would only ask that the response and turnaround time for processing be improved."
"Wonderfully easy. Love the connivence. Would like to see a larger selection."
"The service was awful. I sent in my prescription with a bar code included and paid for one day shipping. The package came a week later and was the incorrect prescription. I was told they would not refund me because the boxes were opened. I will never use this application again, it is just as much of a hassle as going to the eye doctor and now I’m not only out of money but of contacts as well."
Hi Leticcia, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! I just sent you an email to follow up on your concern. I hope that we could at least provide some insight into the verification process along with the full context for why you received the incorrect Rx on your order.
"Am pleased with your service so far. From online eye exam, contact prices, free shipping, and received contacts in a timely manner. Thank You..."
"You sent me the wrong contacts and have been impossible to contact about it I will never be using this service ever again"
Hi Frank, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! I see we've already been in touch via text, and will just need you confirm the incorrect Rx our distributor shipped so that we can report this error to their warehouse before sending a replacement. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks."
"Great deal. Fast shipping."
"I saved a lot of money! The ordering process was easy. Will definitely be recommending to friends."
"Prices are great and very good CS."
"Every experience I have had with this company has been a terrible one. From back ordered contacts, to having to verify an up to date prescription. Not quite sure why I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt, but To top it off, j paid for overnight shipping for my past 3 orders and didn’t get it until 5 days later! Customer service is either nonexistent or they just simply don’t care either. I have reached out to them several times and didnt even get a response back. Don’t waste your time."
Hi Andrea, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text and email to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
"Service was excellent. Emails/texts to keep me aware of my purchase."
"This is the best contact delivery service I’ve ever used. So quick and convenient. I got my prescription renewed in no time and was able to get more contacts. I will definitely be taking this route again. It’s so nice that it can be done on your own time, it feels like you’re buying time."
"Very quick service, and they allowed me to get contacts when I didn't hear back from my doctor. I love the communication through text and the user-friendly app."
Simple Contacts is rated 4.54 based on 675 reviews