Simple Contacts Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts
Under an hour
customer service
"I saved over $85.00 on my contacts from Simple Contacts and I was so pleased that they were delivered in 3 days as I've always waited 7-10 days for delivery when ordering from my eye doctor. I'm so happy I found Simply Contacts, Thanks for everything you do!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very good service"
"I actually filled a complain about the condition of my last shipment. My delivery was totally damaged."
"I’m not happy with my contacts. They don’t feel right in my eyes."
"Contacts arrived on time. Love the expeditious service. Thanks!"
"Easy to order and quick to arrived. While, Walgreen rejected my order after 3 days although I've sent them my prescription, Simple Contact took only 10 mins to verified my prescription and approve it. Best price too with the discount code."
"Fast, accurate, and best price I found! Started wearing them this week and they are just as promised.... you guys should do prescription glasses as well...Your slogan shud be..."Set your sights on Simple Glasses!"."
"Seamless purchase!!! Timely delivery! Great Price!!!"
"Easy process. Cheaper than the more well known competitors. Added personal touches that will have my using Simple Contacts from now on"
"Loved the personal contact and making sure my order was correct."
"Super easy!"
"We received the contact on time."
"Was concerned because I wasn't talking to a live agent, However did communicate through text and email and service was wonderful!"
"Great quick service!"
"Some apparent confusion with the initial order, but it was corrected and every thing went smoothly after that."
"I ordered a years supply of monthly contacts from simple contacts and three pairs happened to rip after a weeks wear. I contacted customer service and they replaced the ripped pairs for free! What great customer service!"
"Easy and fast, but No place for my Insurance. I need to order more else where that I can get my 175.00 off"
"Im so excited!I got my contacts for a whole lot cheaper than at my eye doctor which are 128! I paid 77$. Plus I got the 6month bundle, which does cut price down a bit. Will be buying from them again!"
"Fast, easy, and great prices"
"Simple Contacts has taken any and all difficulty out of buying contacts. The online ordering system was intuitive. and The communication was attentive without being annoying-justa text to let you know your order was received, another to let you know it shipped. Contacts arrived exactly when they said they would. I can't think of even one thing they could do to make it easier!"
Simple Contacts is rated 4.54 based on 951 reviews