Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
I don’t order from my doctor anymore. Best quality and price!
I got the contacts in a prompt fashion, and the delivery was really easy.
Fast shipping, great price
Very efficient and timely
Simple contacts is great! Very convenient and easy to use!
A great app. But it would be useful if the notes automatically included the date (also the date a contact was created). One other thing: How can I delete unwanted groups?
Easy ordering process and shipping was fast too.
Great service
I love these guys! Thank you for making my eyeball gifts easier to purchase.
Simple Contacts is a godsend. When they accidentally delivered to my previous address, I truly believed that I was not going to get my contacts before my vacation. But, to my pleasant surprise the replacement contacts arrived within two days and just in time for me to take them on my travel. Thank you Simple Contacts!!
Website was very easy to navigate and order contacts. Delivered when they said they would and good pricing. I will continue to use this company.
Very helpful in filing my reimbursement with my insurance. The step by step directions was exactly correct.
Very quick delivery - thank you!
It was so easy to order new contacts from this site, and customer support was very helpful in letting me know the details of processing my order. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Ordering from Simple Contacts is exactly that - simple! The process is straightforward and quick. The site offers a wide variety of contacts at a decent price compared to other retailers. After placing my order, I received a text from a representative in case I had any questions or concerns. It only took a day for my order to process and 4 days from the shipping date to arrive. It arrived neatly packaged too. I would definitely repurchase contacts from here in the future.
I love Simple Contacts! It's always easy and way cheaper than at my doctor's office or through other sites.
Simple Contacts is the best. So easy to work with, great selection of contacts and fast delivery.
Fast shipping
The customer service at Simple Contacts was absolutely hands down THE best experience I’ve ever had! My contacts said they were delivered but two days had passed and they were no where to be found! I called and customer service immediately sent out a new shipment at no extra cost! They were friendly, helpful and super fast! I will be telling all of my friends and family to use Simple Contacts for their future orders!!!
Easy!! Love my contacts !!
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,463 reviews