Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
I love the concept of internet examine however, how can I access my prescription here??
easy to order hard to log back in to make changes
Contacts are amazing, once I got them.
It took them waaay too long to verify my Rx. It should have taken one 10min phone call to verify & it took them 6 business days. I had to ask numerous times why weren't they shipped yet... excuses. After I told them I would contact my Dr they miraculously were approved & shipped. They gave me courtesy upgraded 2 day shipping...that took 4 days. *sigh*
So I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so I'm about to reorder... we'll see if goes more smoothly this time.
These are VERY Expensive! I cannot aford to wear these everyday!
This is a good reason to get Lasix done. Thats my next adventure!
Thanks
Ordered contacts eight days ago and while I realize shipping delays aren’t always the company’s fault it is a bit annoying being charged for shipping for a time-sensitive item like contacts and then being told to wait “an additional 24-48 hours” for a delay. I have no pairs of contacts left so I’m reusing dailies every day until my order finally gets here. Would have been different if I got discounted or free shipping for waiting over a week but it’s just the same cost while I still have no contacts.
Service was great!!! Except for when they failed to notify me that my order was paused, due to a lack of communication. Mind you, my contacts take 7 weeks.
Prices have gone up A LOT, still waiting for refund of price match that was approved. I find the marketing strategy of offering "discounts" on what is a highly inflated price compared to what Simple Contacts was charging last time I ordered highly manipulative.
My contacts arrive very quick, however I did not have a invoice inside of the box, and my left eye seems to have something on it so right now I am only wearing my right and I will try to put my left contact in tomorrow, I will in the office
We love the contacts but needed them
earlier and couldn’t get through to customer service. We will use the service again but only if we can change the delivery date.
Everything else was so easy and reliable.
Your pricing is very competitive but I found the ability to effectively communicate with you frustrating. I got an email and text saying my eye prescription expired and to pay $20 to get a prescription renewed. My prescription had not expired and then I dealt with this odd back and forth email and text once a day. I would write and say my rx had not expired the next day I get a text saying they will check. Then they check and say the office has to fax approval. Then the next day they text and say the approval was missing info etc. Basically it took a week to get this resolved and I know if there was a way to speak to someone on the phone it could have been resolved in minutes. I am supportive of not having phone support for basic things but as cheap as your pricing is, I am not sure it is worth the communication gap when issues occur.
Hi Sandra, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern.
Contacts arrived in a timely manner. However I did not receive the receipt that was to be mailed to me. Need it to be reimbursed by my insurance.
Hi Patricia, thank you for your feedback! I'm seeing that email as sent, and it looks like you were able to locate it, but I'm sending over another copy to your email just in case! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out :)
The website was easy to understand but automatically enrolls you in a subscription so if you aren’t careful you will get charged again. They promised expedited shipping but it took over a week to get my contacts...so it wasn’t very quick. But I got the right contacts and boxes were undamaged!
Hi Lauren, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks
The renewal of eye exam is a headache
They asked me 8 times before it got approved
Lack of customer service
I was pleased with the product overall one of my contact lenses was torn.
quick response time however, followed directions as stated and had to keep on retaking videos based on varying directions from rep vs whats stated on the video. Also, I have high speed fiber optics yet on the app I had to open and close it about 10x before it finally worked.
Shipping time is slow
The process was great overall, but after I did my eye test and submitted my order, I tried 1800 CONTACTS as a comparison, and I was able to take their exam, get my results within 2 hours (as opposed to next day) and the contacts I was ordering were $16 cheaper. I would probably go with them next time unless your process was faster.
Prices are great, UI is very eh
The price was good, the communication was very good, the processing and shipping was prompt, but getting the actual order placed was not so good. I wear a contact lens in one eye only and they had quite a problem placing my order. The prescription was very clear but I guess the person who processed the order was unfamiliar with how to read a prescription. Will I order from them again? Not sure.
When I received my box, it was slightly open and crushed.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,465 reviews