Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
The staff where very responsive and always so helpful. They resolved my issue quickly with no hassles.

I would prefer to be able to contact them through phone and not just through emails.
Very good communication from the representative.
Good fast service. Wish they took insurance through the website so I wouldn’t have to submit reimbursement receipts
Easy to take test, responsive to issues with the order. Text messages can get a little annoying and excessive.
Good service
I like them. They are very easy to use.
The ordering process was easy and the communications were great. My reason for 4 stars is because when I asked via text if there’s a way to get A couple of extra lenses for one of my eyes, it took several days to hear back and I didn’t get the outcome I was expecting.
Very simple! Cheapest price I could find on the internet, but wish they participated in rebates. I still spent onwards of 700 dollars for a yearly contacts supply and may have been able to get a cheaper price buying in store at a place who participates in rebates.
Straightforward, easy to use app that does just what it says: makes contact lenses simple. Love the online eye exam!
The shipping took a little longer than expected, but I had no problems. I plan to continue to order my contacts through Simple Contacts.
Good as can be
Was easy to order and delivered quickly
Fast delivery of the product I ordered
A little expensive but very easy to get new contacts fast!
Easy enough website to use. I wish when entering my prescription they would specify right/left and addition to OD/OS so it’s easier to enter it in. Quick shipping!
Great service for easy ordering! You can text to place an order! Only wish they would confirm shipping address since mine was outdated and I didn’t realize it was going to the wrong place. Overall good customer service.
Easy to use. The only complaint is shipping time/info was off and even though they came early I was trying to watch closely not knowing if they would freeze where I live when putting in the mailbox. Other than that everything was Great!!
Not the best price (another company wanted more upfront and offered tebates that would drop the price significantly) but would rather pay a little more (not a lot!) in order to not have to deal with that hassle. Easy enough to upload prescription. Received contacts within a few business days. Easy enough!
I like simple contacts but I feel like I'm always running out of contacts and then waiting a long time for them to arrive even though they are on auto ship.
Very helpful and responsive made the process so easy thank you!
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,463 reviews