Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Shipping takes a ridiculous amount of time
DHL misplaced my package and I still haven't received them. And I probably won't until the middle of next week
Hi Shelby!

So sorry to hear that you haven't received your package! A representative from our Customer Experience team will reach out shortly to make things right.
I love how easy it is, and that I don’t have to actually go to my doctor to get my eyes looked at.

So A+ for convenience.

The one issue I had is that I ran out of contacts and the replacements didn’t arrive for 4 days after I ran out.

This was unfortunate because I am an athlete and needed them for an event.

I got stuck wearing the same pair for those 4 days and they really bothered my eyes.

C- for the auto-renew membership execution.
I haven’t gotten my contacts yet? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hi Zoe, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern, and given the holiday shipping schedule it looks like your lenses will be arriving within the timeframe for the shipping option you selected! Please follow up with us there if you have any other questions or concerns :)
Took my eye exam test on 12/9/19. Was told my trial contacts would ship in 24-28 hours. Well its 12/26/19 and it still hasn't been shipped per the tracking information....
Hi Danielle, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! We've been in contact over text regarding your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, and we'll be sure to answer any further questions :) Thank you!
I have NOT received my contact lens order yet! It's been a couple of weeks now.

Linda Hall
315-802-9238
Hey Linda! Our team just reached out to you via text message and email. Connect with us there and we'd be happy to help you out!
Simple Contacts fails to provide their service in a timely manor. Dr's prescription review was supposed done within 24 hours, but took nearly 5 days to finalize. When an issue arises communication is difficult. SC doesn't have a customer service phone number...only customer service email. Customer service email replies are defaulted auto responses and do not provide any assistance. The only reason this isn't a 1 star review is I eventually received my product.
Cost too high
The reason for the 2 stars is that I was lead to believe these where 25% off. I paid the same as if I bought them from my Drs.
After getting the Rx and all the info I was too invested to cancel or I would have. Other than than the delivery and the contacts seem fine..
You delivered the contacts to the wrong address, even after I texted to ask to change the address. We still haven’t found the contacts!
Took 8 days to receive. Hmmmm
Hey Catherine! We just reached out to you via text and email about this. Connect with us there and we'll be happy to help you out!
I’m not happy with my contacts. They don’t feel right in my eyes.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
Shipping takes too long
Hey Kristen, thanks for your feedback! We just sent you a text message to follow up, so connect with us there and let us know if you have any other concerns!
Currently dealing with trying to get one of the boxes of contacts replaced as it was defective. You can’t call or chat with them so you have to text and wait hours for a reply or email and it says it’ll be about 3 days.. luckily I still had a pair from my last box to switch into. We will see what happens.
Hi Mary, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
I still have yet to receive my contacts and the tracking information does not state when my contacts will be delieved nor does it clarify if DHL or USPS has my package. I need my contacts and waiting this long is ridiculous. This is the first time I have used Simple and it has not been a good experience. I doubt I will reorder from Simple.
Hi there Kristen, this is Jen from the SC Patient Experience Team. I'm so sorry to hear your shipment never turned up! We replace all lost packages free of charge, and looks like our team is setting this up for you via text as we speak :)
Order took me over a month 2 get!
The entire customer service process was very convoluted. Then I was signed up for a Simple Refresh order of $72.00 I did not make. Disapprove.
Hey Justin, thanks for the feedback! Looks like we're helping you out now via text message, so just let us know if you need anything else!
The service seemed fine, but the package got lost in the mail, so I'm unable to review the lenses.
Contacts are very think it’s hard to remove them
Took entirely too long to receive my order. There is no phone number to call and the only way to communicate is via email. It took 3+ days to respond to my email
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,463 reviews