Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
I love Simple Contacts! It's always easy and way cheaper than at my doctor's office or through other sites.
Simple Contacts is the best. So easy to work with, great selection of contacts and fast delivery.
Fast shipping
The customer service at Simple Contacts was absolutely hands down THE best experience I’ve ever had! My contacts said they were delivered but two days had passed and they were no where to be found! I called and customer service immediately sent out a new shipment at no extra cost! They were friendly, helpful and super fast! I will be telling all of my friends and family to use Simple Contacts for their future orders!!!
Contacts are amazing, once I got them.
It took them waaay too long to verify my Rx. It should have taken one 10min phone call to verify & it took them 6 business days. I had to ask numerous times why weren't they shipped yet... excuses. After I told them I would contact my Dr they miraculously were approved & shipped. They gave me courtesy upgraded 2 day shipping...that took 4 days. *sigh*
So I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance, so I'm about to reorder... we'll see if goes more smoothly this time.
Easy!! Love my contacts !!
It's just like the name,Simple and great contacts. Enjoy the fast delivery.
The staff where very responsive and always so helpful. They resolved my issue quickly with no hassles.

I would prefer to be able to contact them through phone and not just through emails.
They are accurate, reliable and fast! The days of booking an appointment and having to wait to be seen are over for me!
Excellent easy to order and delivered promptly.
I love that I was able to renew my prescription with just my laptop! I got my contacts quickly and at a lower cost than I would get in a store! Thank you!
Extremely easy to use. Awesome price on contact lenses! I love simple contacts!
Very good communication from the representative.
Easy to use, good prices!
Was easy to place the order and received the contacts quickly
service is very good I will be buying again
Good fast service. Wish they took insurance through the website so I wouldn’t have to submit reimbursement receipts
Great to deal with. Wonderful service.
Very attentive
I still haven’t received my order. I emailed Simple Contacts and I also texted and still no response yet. I don’t know where my package is or when I’ll be receiving it. Very upsetting.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,465 reviews