Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Easy and fast, but No place for my Insurance. I need to order more else where that I can get my 175.00 off
Simple Contacts is a very convenient service. However the shipments are coming too quickly. I still have a full box remaining and i received 2 new ones. Would prefer to be able to slow the shipping.
Hi Richard, thank you for the kind words! Just messaged you to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks :)
Convenient but pricey!
I was overall very happy with the service and product provided. The app was a little clumsy when using the vision test services and had to make multiple attempts to complete the process. Will definitely use again!
It would have been nice to see a clear notice saying make sure your contact choice matches your prescription but I was contacted almost immediately and informed of my mistake and re-ordered the correct lenses. I received them quickly and at half the cost of my optician. Very happy with my purchase and will be using Simple Contacts in the future.
It was so easy to set up an appointment and get my prescription renewed. I found the process to be mostly straightforward. I'm still not sure where to find my current prescription or if I can download it, but I have new contacts. So, I'm happy.
I think it would be helpful to have the boxes labeled for which is left and which is right. It’s on the box but there’s nothing checked off or making it clear on which is which.
Overall...pretty convenient.any issues i had wrre mostly due to my lack of tech savvy. Next time should be a breeze
Delivery was quick. I really did not like the fact that the price went up by 50% compared to last year. I need to keep an eye out for good deals. 90 days at a time doesn't lock me in as much.
Process was fairly simple and easy to follow. My only suggestion would be to have some text before the online eye exam saying that front facing camera and credit card will be needed, as well as that you'll be moving around.
Great customer service and fast delivery.
definitely less irritating than my 2-week ones but still not perfect
Thank you for the year prescription to Simple Contact. It’s real convenient to be receiving contacts at your own home.
One of the easiest things to do.
Simple. Contacts.
I've never experienced an eye exam virtually and found it to be straight forward and the services Simple Contacts offered were easy to follow and satisfactory.
I should of looked a little longer found some that were a lot cheaper for the same brand
would have been nice to receive reminder to order.
Easy to use and my new contacts came quickly!
Sent me the right prescription but the box was dented :(
Working with Simple Contacts was very easy. I would only ask that the response and turnaround time for processing be improved.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,465 reviews