Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Easy to deal with. Contacts were right. Arrived on a timely manner.
Love the easy transition and transaction.
The customer service is great. For some reason, they had my old address on file and sent my contact there. I had contacted them about this mistake, and they sent my contacts to my correct address. The package arrived the next day.
Ordered contacts eight days ago and while I realize shipping delays aren’t always the company’s fault it is a bit annoying being charged for shipping for a time-sensitive item like contacts and then being told to wait “an additional 24-48 hours” for a delay. I have no pairs of contacts left so I’m reusing dailies every day until my order finally gets here. Would have been different if I got discounted or free shipping for waiting over a week but it’s just the same cost while I still have no contacts.
Company used to be good 2 years ago is going downhill
They made it easy to order and even caught a mistake I made on the order form. They called me to verify the information that was incorrect. The pricing was good and the customer service great! I will use them again.
Website easy to use Service was great
Simple process
Great price (better than other discounters), quick service and delivery, and very good communication with me as customer. A pleasure to do business with!
I can't believe how simple this process was! I needed contacts quickly, my prescription was just a bit out of date and I was able to take a quick ONLINE eye test and my contacts were approved and sent out! Best thing ever.
Easy to order, just upload prescription. Good packaging and fast delivery to your door.
Good communication for first time customer. Quick shipping
Easy and quick
website was very easy to use and exam was straight forward
Received exactly what I wanted in half the time I was expecting. Great service with reasonable prices
Good service
Quick to respond, very helpful customer service
Service was great!!! Except for when they failed to notify me that my order was paused, due to a lack of communication. Mind you, my contacts take 7 weeks.
Flexible, have a good price match policy, and very conveniant
Great customer service