Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Easy to order, fast delivery!
They make it so simple!
The ordering process was easy and the communications were great. My reason for 4 stars is because when I asked via text if there’s a way to get A couple of extra lenses for one of my eyes, it took several days to hear back and I didn’t get the outcome I was expecting.
0 stars as I have received 0 contacts. Still waiting to receive my now late order. Thanks for your prompt inquiry for my feedback.
Hi Cory! Thanks for your feedback on your recent order. Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
Great. Easy to use no hassle. Arrived quickly.
Very fast and easy to order without any hassle! Thank you simple contacts!
Convenient and easy to use platform for buying contacts. Fast delivery too! No reason to ever get them from anywhere else - they’re sent right to my door within a few days!
Quick and convenient company. Very affordable for saving $$$ when your prescription is good. Save the required prescription charge of $135 and get it here for $20.
Very quick with getting contacts shipped.
Fast shipping and awesome costumer service!
I had a little trouble with the vision test. Seems like I was much farther than 10 ft. But everything was wonderful!! Very easy to navigate the app and texts and emails were a nice touch. Makes it seem convenient to talk to a person of you need help. Glad you guys made this service!! Please remember that this is only for rx refills of your rx is expired. They cannot change your rx. Need an in person doc for that. Maybe one day you won't!! 🌞
Great company. Contacts arrived quickly. Happy wi th service.
I get my contacts quick and the process to ordering is very easy. I highly recommend Simple Contacts.
Very simple! Cheapest price I could find on the internet, but wish they participated in rebates. I still spent onwards of 700 dollars for a yearly contacts supply and may have been able to get a cheaper price buying in store at a place who participates in rebates.
Straightforward, easy to use app that does just what it says: makes contact lenses simple. Love the online eye exam!
Speedy shipping... My order was received 4 days after placing with one being a Sunday & Monday was a federal holiday. Much cheaper than anywhere else I found.
Perfect as always! Simple Contacts makes everything so “Simple” for all my contact needs!
Arrived when they said they would and my order cost half as much as it did on other sites
Shipping takes a ridiculous amount of time
I was surprised that my phone had the ability to judge my distance in the eye exam. Perfect for me since I travel and eye appointments are hard to keep.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,466 reviews