Simple Health Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Easy communications with the doctor through text messages. My concerns were put into consideration and I was given a birth control that works best with my mental health."
"I receive the birth control that I want to take AND it's delivered to my door - what's not to love!? So much time and money being saved!"
"So far they seem good they have fast service they email you everything"
"Took a full week from "consultation" to the order being processed and then another 4 days for shipping. Probably the same amount of time if I had just made an appointment with my doctor. But easier than finding a baby sitter for my kid or having my husband take off work. Overall, I'm very happy with this service, and really glad it is available until I can see my regular doctor again."
"Super easy. Had a little trouble with my insurance but just decided to pay for it myself. I'm pretty sure I would like to stop taking the pill after my vacation but I'm unable to locate where to cancel at."
"Easy to use!"
"I like it a lot"
"Process is fairly simple and quick. But when it comes to getting in touch with customer service , it takes for ever for a response. I wish there was a live chat of actual call team for customer contact"
"Very convenient and easy to use"
"They didn't let me know an estimated delivery date before purchasing and then charged my card before it wasn't seen and accepted by a doctor. However, after a few days the doctor approved the prescription and it only took another couple of days before I received it. I went from paying $40-$80 each month on birth control, to $16. I highly recommend ladies!!"
"So fast, easy and convenient! Would highly recommend."
"Quick simple process"
"What an amazing service! They were quick to get my birth control to me and had a very easy start up process! HIGHLY recommended!"
"So far so good! Very impressed with the ease, and speed of this service. So convenient!"
"Received my order very quickly, great customer service. I have been fighting with pharmacy’s to give me the birth control I want Instead of generic kind due to bad side effects and Simple Health gave me exactly what I asked for without any problem!"
"I love how Simple Health customer service stayed connected with me throughout my whole order process. I received my birth control pills quickly and a 3 month supply is just what I was looking for. Will continue using Simple Health in the future."
"Fast and accurate services, I love that they keep you up to date on your orders."
"I love the convenience of the home delivery."
"Great staff who answer all questions immediately"
"super easy and helpful service"
Simple Health is rated 4.75 based on 168 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access