Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
Scam. Skipped my 3rd month. They lied and said my insurance wouldnt cover it. I've had this insurance for 30 years I know how it works. They wanted more money. Now I get to withdraw from hormone pills while I wait for a different prescription from an actual clinic.
I’ve had a great experience. It’s nice being able to just have it shipped to the house.
Very happy, there was a sort of problem/delay at first, but that is forgiven. I do wish I could get it cheaper, but overall I am happy with the experience, I'm glad I can have it shipped without seeing a doctor in person :)
It made it so easy, I am so happy this service is available.
Choosing to use, SimpleHealth is without a doubt the best decision I made in 2019 and I've no intention of ever switching back or using any other company. They're always helpful, caring, understanding and go above and beyond what you'd expect of any company. Frankly, I've never seen anything like it...and I'm 32! Thank you!! 😍
It took a little longer than expected, but they came through and it is GREAT!!
I was prescribed Yaz and was told they would be sending Yaz. I received Loryna and I have had the worst mood swings, I have lost 12 pounds and I’m now weighing around 86 pounds. I can’t eat I can’t sleep and I feel suicidal. I was prescribed one medicine and was sent birth control from hell. This has been a terrible ridiculous experience.
I received my prescription of my birth control almost a whole month late because they were out of stock on the type that i used, but i wasn’t notified of this until a week later. I would’ve been fine with a different brand but I didn’t like that i wasn’t aware of any of this happening right away hence my pills were late. That has thrown off my whole cycle and everything
I love how quick they are to refill before i run out plus the price is amazing
The turnaround time from filling out the questionnaire to recieving my prescription was much faster than I expected, and the platform makes getting birth control simple and painless.
I think the company provides a great job. I just ended my subscription for personal reasons. Didn’t want to take birth control pills anymore.
Quick response from docs, and careful review of medical history. Shipping was as expected. Will continue to use this service, for sure!
Perfect!! It has yet to disappoint!! Great company!!
I’m so impressed with Simple Health!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for birth control. The service is simple and affordable and every woman should know about it!
Great customer service! Any questions or concerns regarding the whole process are addressed promptly and thoroughly. I'm very happy with all refill and shipping updates! So simple!!! Im Very happy with the service and have been spreading the word!!!
Awesome. I'm fully satisfied
I am very pleased with Simple Health. They got back to me right away and they helped me get exactly what I needed. I do not know why I went anywhere else for Birth Control! I would recommend them to everyone and anyone! Thank you for making my life easier!
Service is amazing, just wish they went through my insurance some time soon. Still for what you get they are the most affordable around.They make it fast, easy, and discreet. Thanks so much for your service!
amazing !!!! i love knowing my birth control is coming straight to me. Only change i would say is to get a text a week before like “your birth control is on its way!”
Hi, this birth control is making my acne worse can you please help
Simple Health is rated 4.58 based on 659 reviews