Simple Health Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Service provides exactly what they claim, they even provided (at no cost) the morning after pill, and female condoms. So to recap: 1) no up front cost. 2) they billed my insurance company 3) included free extras 4) shipped really fast and discretely and 5) I don’t have to remember to pick up or fight with the pharmacy girl on the daily!!!"
"This service saves me sooo much time and stress. I would highly recommend!"
"I don’t have to worry about when to refill my birth control. Very professional, doctors. Very discreet packaging as well."
"Quick delivery and a perfect prescription for me! 10/10 would recommend :)"
"I was charged the consultation fee of $20 plus the $15 for the actual birth control twice now and still havent received my birth control."
"So far so good! Only complaint - I asked for no period - no placibo pills yet I still got them, feels like I'm paying for something I did not want!! Oh also it took TWO MONTHS to ship to me!!! Two months. Rediculous."
"I like it very much. Simple and easy and quick"
"Quick and simple! I will continue using this company."
"I am very please with how quickly I was able to get my birth control!! You are updated on the whole process and it's all for a very small price or free with insurance!!"
"Great, quick service at a low price!"
"So easy! Would recommend wholeheartedly!"
"Simple Health made it incredibly simple to get the birth control I needed however I would advise future users to be sure they place their order in advance of when they need it, as it did take quite some time for my request to be processed and my order to be shipped. I placed my order on August 25th and received it on September 6th. They did inform me on September 4th that my order would be delayed due to hurricane Dorian but if I had needed my birth control ASAP it would have already been too late to do anything else by that point. Overall I am still very satisfied with my experience and would order with them again in the future as long as I had enough time for a possible delay."
"Very good service, kept in contact with me."
"Shipping takes a while order at least 3 weeks before but otherwise it’s good"
"So far so good, quick responses from healthcare providers regarding insurance issues, or medication questions."
"Happy the service exists. It was easy and very convenient. Thanks!"
"I never even got my shipment"
"Slow shipping!"
"Have been trying to unsubscribe for days! Please answer the emails! Everything else was ok."
"This made getting birth control so much easier without the hassle of going to the doctor and having to go to the pharmacy. I was constantly informed on what was going on and when I would be getting my birth control, which I really appreciated. Thank you."
Simple Health is rated 4.64 based on 369 reviews