Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
Everything has been really easy. Love the text messages. Love how someone messages me, even just to tell me that they recieved my message and that a doctor is reviewing my questions. I have no complaints currently :D thank you to everyone!
My order arrived ontime and the birth control picked for me has worked perfectly.
So far so good (: My period is light and I’m noticing my acne is slowing but surely going away!
This site was quite easy to use. Step by step instructions and reasonable medical questions made getting a prescription easy, even without insurance.
The ease of this is great! Especially times lol this when a pandemic is going on it’s nice to be able to do this from the comfort and safety of my own home
Quick easy and discrete
Simple health is helpful.
:-) fantastic service
I was apprehensive to try something new, but this was a great, efficient way to get my standard BCP without having to pay several hundred dollars for a co-pay, or take a few hours out of my day for a dr appointment. It was so much easier and faster this way!
Absolutely Love ! So far so good . Responded prompt with my questions very easy and convenient. Best decision I made with birth control!
They are great! It’s super convenient and the staff is very friendly and fast responsive. I don’t have to worry about not having health insurance or going to the pharmacy every month. 🌟
Great price, and very communicative.
Thank you!
Super simple! Love it!
Helpful and quick shipping!
Simple health is awesome and easy to use. They are very efficient and helpful.
It was fast and easy and so far I like the birth control that was picked out for me. I love that the support team is ready to answer any and all questions too.
Great service
So far, so good. I've only been with Simple Health for a little over a month, but they had the same birth control I like and have been using for years. Order came in time and the overall process of signing up was easy. They are efficient and are good about contacting you text/email to keep you updated with everything. Very pleased since it's hard times and lost my insurance and could not afford to see my doctor to get another prescription at this time. Thank you everyone at Simple Health for what you do and making it easy to get what I need!
Super simple! With or with out insurance I got what I needed! Highly recommend this company!!
Simple Health is rated 4.56 based on 896 reviews