Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
my order was delayed to the point where it interrupted my cycle and I was never sent a shipping confirmation until my order arrived.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Switched to Simple Health after having issues with The Pill Club. I honestly wish that I had switched sooner. The customer service at Simple Health blows TPC out of the water.
Posted 1 hour ago
The service made my life easy and I would highly recommend!
Got my first pack within a week of submitting my request. 🙌🙌
I’m in love!!! This is THE perfect way to get BC, they asked health questions in order to prescribe the right pill for me, and I love this because they really care to do a good job. The $25 a year, is less than even just one copayment with my doctor. This service has been amazing and made my busy life, so much easier!
Very helpful and quick service
I got my birth control quickly. I got the pill that i was looking for for a great price! I'd like to thank my biss stephanie soo for her code and recommendation.
Simple Health saved me from having to overpay for doctor appointments and monthly prescriptions. It provides such an important service at fair costs, and I found their customer service to be helpful and responsive whenever I wanted to make changes to my account.
They made it seriously so easy! They’ve responded to any questions I’ve had in a timely manner and got me all the stuff I needed so I’m protected!!
Easy and quick! Very convenient for me
This service is amazing! Finally, birth control made easy!
Worked just as well as the ones I used to use did. Great price.
I’ve been using Simple Health since September & they are amazing!
So thankful for what you do! THANK YOU
They are very good and get the prescription on time every month
They were very thorough on figuring out which would be best for me.
Love them
Very disappointed because when I first signed up my insurance was approved and said I would be able to get sprintec through you to be shipped and after several back and forth messages with my information and being forgotten about for almost 2 weeks they proceed to tell me my insurance is no longer expected and that they would need to send my birth control to a real pharmacy and I only have 3 refills for a whole years that's only 3 months out of 12!
It’s easy. It’s so awesome not having to worry about going to the doctor for birth control because it makes life simpler.
Quick and convienent