Simple Health Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Everything was good. Great response time with keeping me up to date on what was happening with the dr. And prescription. Received emails and texts which i really appreciated. My only complaint is I felt it took a little long. But my refills from now on should already be scheduled for me and come automatically which I also really like. Hassel free! The price is great to since my insurance did not cover my prescription. Would definitely recommend. Very satisfied"
"The whole experience was super fast & simple! Plus the support team is extremely friendly and helpful - answered my questions thoroughly and you can just text with them. Overall super satisfied."
"At first I thought it was a scam because the doctor took awhile to review the information provided. However once the doctor approved and prescribed the birth control, I received it very quickly. Way easier than going to a doctor’s office."
"It’s pretty good ,fast delivery ,had an upset stomach during the first week of taking it but everything is ok now"
"Wonderful choice"
"I love the idea of being able to get my medicine without visiting the doctors. However, it did take a few weeks for them to get my script filled and send out. Based on previous reviews I thought it would be 2 weeks at most. It took me 3 weeks. Otherwise, I am pretty happy."
"I found simple health easy to use with excellent communication and the website is very user friendly. It's so wonderful to be able to access this kind of care and is much appreciated by it's users!"
"Everything went great, very easy to use.. Love your site.. Thank you"
"Took a long time to process my prescription with slow response time to messages, but I was able to get the exact prescription I needed 🙏"
"Seemed to take forever!!"
"Simple health has made my life so much easier instead of just waiting they simply sent it to me in the mail"
"It was a great experience, will keep using Simple Health. The customer service was excellent and the service was speedy."
"Definitely recommend! I normally have horrible cramps Sprintec took the pain away. My period has been pain free and very light. I felt more emotional then usual... for like the first 3 weeks.. it sucked.. but my body got used to it and over all this birth control is great! My schedule is soo busy I didn’t have time to go see a doctor Simple health was is so convenient."
"I love you simple health! This service is simply incredible. The customer service is better than I could have ever expected. My questions are always answered promptly and they make me feel so safe and assured in the use of my prescription. I’m completely obsessed, this is a real game changer. Thank you!"
"This service is great and easy. I just wish the company would use more inclusive language. Not everyone with a period is a woman."
"Simple health is so easy to use and made getting my prescription so simple."
"Simple Health has helped me maintain my birth control prescription at a very reasonable price, during a difficult time in my life when I found myself without insurance. When things were already hard, the last thing I needed was an unplanned pregnancy, so I appreciated the affordability, discretion, and ability to consult with a doctor online. Thanks to this amazing service, my future--and my body--remain in my control!"
"Highly responsive customer service team! No hassle process, I will stick with Simple Health for my needs as long as they are around. Super impressed and only wish I knew about this sooner! ALL of the stars!"
"Simple Health has really improved my medication habits- often I'd forget to call in and refill a prescription and find myself, month after month, a few days late because I'd forgotten. But now I really don't have to worry! My only complaint at all would be that I don't get the tracking information on my medications until long after they've arrived- I've already opened the box and the website says it's still being processed. not really a hit to me much, but it does make me a little nervous."
Simple Health is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews