Simple Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Health
2 - 3 Hours
Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough.
They are the best
Posted 10 minutes ago
So easy! Life saver
This is such a convenient and helpful service. It’s so easy to renew prescriptions, and the customer service is great. No complaints!
Very convenient!
I was charged $100 worth of medicine I didn't ask for or even receive. No one is answering my calls and every time I've email the support team they say that's they are unable to receive my email due to a high volume of customer service interaction.
Easy and simple
You let me have birth control, pillclub sends chocolates but they denied me due to depression.
Also here because Samatho Jo ❤
Great service any question they had they immediately texted and emailed me. Items are shipped very fast.
Simple Health makes getting birth control very simple. The process is very quick and easy to follow. They are very thorough and responsive to my text messages. They always double check with me before sending out the package to see if I want any add-ons that come with my insurance. I used to do this with The Pill Club (TPC) but I cancelled because they failed to notify me that my prescription needed renewal, which led to my pill's delayed arrival and I missed the pills by 3 weeks. I'm glad I found Simple Health!
...............
Fast and easy to provide the service any woman needs
This is so great, all I do is just stay home and get my pills. I don't have to go to CVS or Walmart to get my pills. Highly recommend Simple Health.
I love simple health. I appreciate the response I received about how my birth control brand wasn’t in the list of ones available and they were able to send me my exact brand. It was easy and effortless. I used it just because of Covid but I’m planning to stick with it since it’s so convenient to have delivered at my door.
I would not recommend Simple Health. I am going to simply stay on them because I've already had to do so many things to get it right.

They have sent me loads of things I didn't need including condoms, emergency contraceptive, etc and it took SO long to get my first BC pack and now my cycle is all sorts of messed up.

They didn't even give me the right BC - they gave me a generic of it when I already had a generic version..

The worst part: they are IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with. I have replied to emails, sent a text to the number they provide, nothing. Just automated messages about their screwy ordering and shipping schedules.

Save yourself the hassle and go with another one of these services.
This Product is great! it came super fast and and it did exactly what i have chosen the medicine to do for my body! i love this and will continue to take :)
If you are having issues and need to speak to a doctor, it will take a couple of days for the doctor to get back to you. If the doctor asks you something and you answer back immediately, you will still have to wait a couple more days for them to answer again. Also the doctor gave me actual wrong information. Thank god I read everything on the birth controls website. I had to actually quote the website to show her that she was wrong. Seems convenient but not worth the struggle.
It was simple and hassle-free. I love that my birth control keeps arriving in my mailbox exactly when I need it!
I needed a fast solution and being out of my home state and no doctor was kind of challenging for me. I did a google search and Simple Health came up and I did further research and decided to give it a try, it was the best answer to my problem and very convenient. Thank you so much for your services!
Sometimes customer service takes a while to respond, but that’s pretty typical for any business or service. I love the idea and I have only had one issues with the auto ship so far.
Automated birth control. That’s how I see it. Always on time for my next cycle. Life has been a lot easier not having to go pick up my bc from the pharmacy.
Simple Health is rated 4.59 based on 1,500 reviews