Simple Health Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Simple Health
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple Health is by far the best birth control company I have ever tried. They took all the stress out of ordering birth control! I'll never choose another company or doctor again. I can't recommend them enough."
"Very easy and super fast!"
"Very helpful"
"Quick, easy, and affordable."
"Quick and easy sign up process. Was able to give me the same pills that I’ve been taking currently & simple fast shipping. Thanks"
"So easy & fast to use. highly recommend."
"Peace of mind"
"Easy and fast. The doctors were very helpful"
"Excellent service. I'm very pleased with the service I received."
"Stress and hassle free way to get your bc. I questioned its legitimacy at first, are the pills real? Is this a real company? If you are asking yourself these things, don’t worry it’s legit. I’m a happy customer."
"Simple, easy, I ABSOLUTELY love it!"
"This process. Was so fast and easy. Thank you simple health"
"Easy process and responsive in a reasonable amount of time"
"Efficient and accommodating! I’ve recommended Simple Health to all of my friends, I cannot be happier with the customer service and the overall experience of using this service. I never thought I’d be excited about birth control!"
"They have been good until now. I emailed them about my prescription since I haven't gotten it in the mail and they told me they would get back to me in 3 days after saying i will b out soon. Horrible 🙄"
"The process was simple and quick to get a prescription with no hassle whatsoever."
"So easy and affordable! Didn’t even have to schedule an appointment somewhere. So convenient."
"This is phenomenal. It's hard for me to take off work all the time just to talk about birth control and this makes life so much easier. They listen to you and even work with you to make sure you get the best price possible."
"Excellent, prompt, thorough. Five stars"
"I like it"
"Makes my life so much easier"
Simple Health is rated 4.59 based on 587 reviews